ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Are there any bigger douchebags on the road than Infiniti G25, G35 and Q60 drivers? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287269)

Kaepernick 10-07-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 10993071)
I drive a G35 and a Truck. ROFL

The dreaded DOUBLE douchebag. :thumb:

What do we have for him, Johnny!

TimBone 10-07-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10993070)
I'd rather be on a road full of speeders than one where people are driving the speed limit or less.

That doesn't make him a douchebag. That just makes you a speeder who feels he's entitled to not having to deal with drivers following the spped limit. I speed as well, but you getting mad at someone for driving the speed limit makes you the douchebag, not the other way around.

DaveNull 10-07-2014 08:04 PM

I think the infinity has some of the best tuned exhaust out there. I love how they sound.

Along the same lines, the new corvette sounds like the engine is trying to jump out of the car with its unhinged cam'y rumble. Two ends of the spectrum, but I like them both.

-King- 10-07-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 10993095)
That doesn't make him a douchebag. That just makes you a speeder who feels he's entitled to not having to deal with drivers following the spped limit. I speed as well, but you getting mad at someone for driving the speed limit makes you the douchebag, not the other way around.

No. He's a douchebag.

TimBone 10-07-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10993101)
No. He's a douchebag.

That may very well be true. But it's not because he obeys the speed limit.

Kaepernick 10-07-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 10993071)
I drive a G35 and a Truck. ROFL

Appopriate avatar.

Now confess your sins, that you drive like a complete douchebag in your G35, speeding, cutting people off, tailgating, and you shall be forgiven my son.

For penance, you must rent a beige Toyota Camry and drive it for one week.

Kaepernick 10-07-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10993092)
Yes there are actually

Anyone who drives a lifted truck here in Texas is a much bigger douche

We could probably go with a full thread for that one.

Big 3 vs Jap. Jacked up rigs vs mini pickups. Dualies. 1 tons. Flatbeds.

Don't even get me started on SUVs. I would have to include a dozen different SUVs.

lewdog 10-07-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 10993095)

Fine if you want to drive the speed limit but stay in the far right ****ing lane when traffic is light on a freeway where 65 MPH is way too ****ing slow to be driving.

Also, I find anyone that does the exact speed limit, and yes I mean the exact speed limit all the time, has to be the most boring, rule following person on the face of the planet.

bsroyals54 10-07-2014 08:08 PM

A much shorter condensed list would be vehicles that DON'T piss you off

Buzz 10-07-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsroyals54 (Post 10993089)
Of course I'm not including the fine people that occupy this forum :whackit:

Your very familiar with a stick shift I see.

Kaepernick 10-07-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveNull (Post 10993098)
I think the infinity has some of the best tuned exhaust out there. I love how they sound.

Along the same lines, the new corvette sounds like the engine is trying to jump out of the car with its unhinged cam'y rumble. Two ends of the spectrum, but I like them both.

The Nissan VQ motors sound sweet.

Have you ever heard a supercharged Q motor? Sounds awesome in full wail. :thumb:

TimBone 10-07-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10993109)
Fine if you want to drive the speed limit but stay in the far right ****ing lane when traffic is light on a freeway where 65 MPH is way too ****ing slow to be driving.

Also, I find anyone that does the exact speed limit, and yes I mean the exact speed limit all the time, has to be the most boring, rule following person on the face of the planet.

Yeah, left lane cruisers can be a bitch.

Also, your analysis of exact speed limit drivers is accurate. My mother is that kind of driver and she is the most rule following, honest woman I know. I've seen her drive all the way back to the store to return money after getting home and realizing they've given her too much change on a transaction. I'm not talking large money, either. It was something like $1.00.

Kaepernick 10-07-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10992921)
I don't understand why people speed. How is it worth it?

Make dog happy.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0/0..._car_ride.jpeg

http://dandelionquotes.com/wp-conten...-quotes-13.jpg

Kaepernick 10-07-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10993109)

Alex Smith always drives the exact speed limit.

Reerun_KC 10-07-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10993085)
Yup, it's these guys all day. Here let me jack my truck up as high as it will go, put a super loud exhaust on it but refuse to ever take it off pavement or get it dirty. These douches are all over and it's hilarious!

So OP what kind of car do you drive in the slow lane???

Suck balls dickwad. I aint taking my pavement princess off road.