ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Has Anyone Else's life Been Affected by Police Brutality? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286647)

Ming the Merciless 09-17-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10924101)
would you be scared of Suge Knight?

Only if he loved you more than I do

which I do not believe ANY man is capable of

and then I would also be scared of what I would do to him

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-17-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10924525)
Only if he loved you more than I do

which I do not believe ANY man is capable of

and then I would also be scared of what I would do to him

ROFL

Buzz 09-17-2014 08:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ZLTBrWEWW4A

teedubya 09-17-2014 08:13 PM

My life has been affected by having to read shit about it online.

SAUTO 09-17-2014 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10924272)
I remember you saying this before, as a white guy, not a place I would want to drive through after dark. I used to sell window signs to a chicken place there 20 years ago, didn't feel comfortable during the day.

LMAO, What chicken joint?

My pops still lives in the same house and they run little bars all over.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly 09-17-2014 08:27 PM

No.

I'm excellent at avoiding them.

SAUTO 09-17-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 10924626)
No.

I'm excellent at avoiding them.

I learned quick at about 11
Posted via Mobile Device

LoneWolf 09-17-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC.chief (Post 10924458)
One June night in 2008, I had an argument with my father and had left the house to cool down. While I was out my mother called and said I need you here now it's about dad hurry. I speed home and find my dad in the backyard underneath the deck sitting on a retaining wall with a gun behind his back. He was calm at the time but had claimed he was going to shoot himself. I was back there with my mom and my neighbor having a calm conversation and trying to talk him into giving us the gun.

I left the yard and went next door where two federal law enforcement agents resided. I ask them for advice as they were friends and the both said call the cops. I felt things were under control but decided lets be safe about this. I call. 4 deputies show up and formulate a plan in less than 2 minutes to basically storm through the gate through our privacy fence to taser him. It is pitch black outside as it is nearly midnight mind you. They storm through the gate. point flashlights in his face and fire tasers at him before even announcing themselves. one probe hits his arm but the other misses. He stands up and runs to the back door of the house while leaving the gun behind on the retaining wall. as he opens the door a deputy puts a 3 round burst from an ar-15 in his back and he falls face first into the rec room. my mother and I were both with in a few feet of him. I watched him lift his head and arm for a brief second and he took his last breath.

We went through two federal trials and lost both. the police claimed he had the gun on him and raised it at them even though all 3 bullet wounds were in his backside. They lied and said the gun was underneath him after he fell. Yet from all the blood that stained the carpet underneath his torso not a drop of it was on the gun, which was still in its holster by the way. we lost the appeal. I will never under any circumstance call the police again. If I had only tackled him and took the gun from him, which I could have, this all could have been avoided. In my defining moment, I failed.

Where can I access more information about this incident? I would like to read more about this case.

Buzz 09-17-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10924604)
LMAO, What chicken joint?

My pops still lives in the same house and they run little bars all over.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't remember, a long time ago, and wow, when I drove through there I felt like I could get shot from any direction. You hear about east St. Louis, some places you don't go, that would be top of the list. Stupid is as stupid does, I'm not that damn dumb.

SAUTO 09-17-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10924679)
Don't remember, a long time ago, and wow, when I drove through there I felt like I could get shot from any direction. You hear about east St. Louis, some places you don't go, that would be top of the list. Stupid is as stupid does, I'm not that damn dumb.

It was all any of us knew. We loved and lived it.
Posted via Mobile Device

DC.chief 09-17-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10924520)
Damn. I don't know what else to say really. How are you doing?

Some days are better than others. At the deposition I sat across a table from the man, coward, that pulled the trigger and stared him in the face for 3 hours. I've considered doing things i've never imagined I could. But obviously none of that will change anything.

So It's either give up or find a way to live.

eDave 09-17-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC.chief (Post 10924691)
Some days are better than others. At the deposition I sat across a table from the man, coward, that pulled the trigger and stared him in the face for 3 hours. I've considered doing things i've never imagined I could. But obviously none of that will change anything.

So It's either give up or find a way to live.

Your father will be proud of you if you find a way live. Tall order I know.

Sorry for the sap. Your story had an impact on me.

Chiefs4TheWin 09-17-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

One June night in 2008, I had an argument with my father and had left the house to cool down. While I was out my mother called and said I need you here now it's about dad hurry. I speed home and find my dad in the backyard underneath the deck sitting on a retaining wall with a gun behind his back. He was calm at the time but had claimed he was going to shoot himself. I was back there with my mom and my neighbor having a calm conversation and trying to talk him into giving us the gun.

I left the yard and went next door where two federal law enforcement agents resided. I ask them for advice as they were friends and the both said call the cops. I felt things were under control but decided lets be safe about this. I call. 4 deputies show up and formulate a plan in less than 2 minutes to basically storm through the gate through our privacy fence to taser him. It is pitch black outside as it is nearly midnight mind you. They storm through the gate. point flashlights in his face and fire tasers at him before even announcing themselves. one probe hits his arm but the other misses. He stands up and runs to the back door of the house while leaving the gun behind on the retaining wall. as he opens the door a deputy puts a 3 round burst from an ar-15 in his back and he falls face first into the rec room. my mother and I were both with in a few feet of him. I watched him lift his head and arm for a brief second and he took his last breath.

We went through two federal trials and lost both. the police claimed he had the gun on him and raised it at them even though all 3 bullet wounds were in his backside. They lied and said the gun was underneath him after he fell. Yet from all the blood that stained the carpet underneath his torso not a drop of it was on the gun, which was still in its holster by the way. we lost the appeal. I will never under any circumstance call the police again. If I had only tackled him and took the gun from him, which I could have, this all could have been avoided. In my defining moment, I failed.

My god man.... There is nothing on this planet I can say except, DO NOT GIVE UP!! Keep speaking out. There is always someone in this world willing to listen.

I hope beyond all hope justice comes to you and your family.

Buzz 09-17-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10924685)
It was all any of us knew. We loved and lived it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not even going to try to come from where you came from, people in that neighbor hood, outsiders are prey.

vailpass 09-17-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Holy. Shit.