ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Any hope for Defense? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286426)

Coochie liquor 09-10-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10900645)
So far Dorsey isn't.

1/2 of CP would have drafted better than Dorsey the last two years...

And also it's been 2 drafts. I class has been here for a year, the other has been here 1 game. But it's cool you must be a REAL EXPERT because you can identify a draft class after 1 game!

Discuss Thrower 09-10-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900662)
Exactly my point. Nobody cares how CP would have drafted because it's NOT THEIR JOB! That would be like saying "I'm gonna vote for Obama because Lil Wayne said I should"

You're assuming the guys in the 32 franchise FOs deserved to be there by virtue of their player evaluation abilities.

Spoiler alert: most aren't. All it takes to be on a coaching staff or front office is having a good reputation from an owner or a successful GM or head coach.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900662)
Exactly my point. Nobody cares how CP would have drafted because it's NOT THEIR JOB! That would be like saying "I'm gonna vote for Obama because Lil Wayne said I should"

CP cares.

And since you're here, it means that you have a deep investment in the cares of CP.

Congrats!

J Diddy 09-10-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900577)
That's where you e got me ****ed up! I love my Chiefs, but I'm not delusional like many. I understand it's a game, and for entertainment. I don't get mad when they don't "follow my draft board" or pick someone I feel is a reach. Why? Because I'm not employed by the team to do that stuff so I could care less. I'm not entitled and feeling like they owe me anything because they don't. When they lose it sucks, but I can go to the beach, get some pussy and life goes on!
I'm sure nobody in this organization wants to win a championship more the Hunt. Why wouldn't he? To think otherwise is preposterous! That's the whole point of putting the money I to it. It's the ULTIMATE way to bring MORE MONEY to the team! Why don't you leave the real football to the experts who get paid for it! They're much better at it than you, or you'd be doing that, and they'd be working the counter at Circle K instead of vise versa.

If you don't blow up in epic rants because your team doesn't follow your exact desire then you're nothing but a homer.

Rausch 09-10-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900668)
And also it's been 2 drafts. I class has been here for a year, the other has been here 1 game. But it's cool you must be a REAL EXPERT because you can identify a draft class after 1 game!

I can identify players that the coaching staff thinks don't deserve to start or contribute.

And they drafted these @$$holes.

I can also read. As a result I can read the injury history of most of these draft picks and have the common sense to know it's a problem.

I also can understand basic ideas like not filling areas of need with talent.

You don't have to be an NFL GM to know we needed help at WR.

Only the Chiefs thought the Chiefs didn't need help at WR. They are very, very wrong...

J Diddy 09-10-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900671)
CP cares.

And since you're here, it means that you have a deep investment in the cares of CP.

Congrats!

You silly ****ing noob.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10900697)
If you don't blow up in epic rants because your team doesn't follow your exact desire then you're nothing but a homer.

Yeah, I forgot:

Chiefs fans are the only fans in the NFL who do this kind of thing...

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10900703)
You silly ****ing noob.

What? I can run circular bullshit with the best of them! :D

J Diddy 09-10-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900704)
Yeah, I forgot:

Chiefs fans are the only fans in the NFL who do this kind of thing...

What do the actions of another teams fans have to do with the price of tea in China?

J Diddy 09-10-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900706)
What? I can run circular bullshit with the best of them! :D

Some people here aren't Chiefs fans. Most, if not all, come strictly for the poop threads and Zach's MLS threads.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10900709)
What do the actions of another teams fans have to do with the price of tea in China?

Well, I somewhat figured the point would be obvious, but....

(throws hands up)

OldSchool 09-10-2014 04:39 PM

No. We'll be around 25th in the league at best with losing DJ and Devito. Teams are going to gash us with the run and we couldn't stop the passing game in the first place.

notorious 09-10-2014 04:40 PM

I think good defense is scheme, and great defense is having stud players in the right scheme.

Dave Lane 09-10-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900590)
Uh huh....

I'll wait.

I've got patience down to a science at this point.

Patience hell I was 13, same age as lil chiefy in 1970. I've been waiting my whole ****ing life to see 2 more playoff wins and zero Super Bowls. I'm tired of waiting let's do this shit right.

Sandy Vagina 09-10-2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10900919)
I'm tired of waiting let's do this shit right.

So throw your daily tantrum and see where that gets you?

Good plan! :)