ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football how shady or legit is the NFL ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285497)

a pp roach 08-06-2014 09:24 PM

I bet they're tracking this thread waiting for someone who knows something to post.

Crying Ramtard 08-06-2014 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10798736)
Ok, just stop. You're a ****ing moron.
This is completely untrue.

thanks, its nice to meet you too but you are wrong and you don't know how to google or are afraid to.

Eleazar 08-06-2014 09:30 PM

Am I in before someone brings up the supposed supreme court ruling that declared games being fixed is totally legal? I bet I am not. :drool:

LoneWolf 08-06-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10798840)
Am I in before someone brings up the supposed supreme court ruling that declared games being fixed is totally legal? I bet I am not. :drool:

Look at the moron who posted directly above you.

TimBone 08-06-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10798840)

OP pulled that card very early. Too bad, really. That's usually the conspiracy theorists go to card in the mid range pages of these threads.

WhiteWhale 08-06-2014 09:39 PM

I'm not convinced, but Tebow's denver run was suspicious.

Something funny was going on, because he sucked the whole time. I think legit competition totally outweighs any meddling.. but it's unlikely that meddling NEVER occurs. Weird shit happens all the time though.

Hootie 08-06-2014 09:43 PM

it's called

Denver had a really good defense...and the Broncos ran a 1930's offense that shortened games and Tebow was moderately good at running an offense that would never lead any team past 8-8. Shit, he beat the Chiefs completing 2 passes.

The reason he went on that "miracle" run is because Denver's D would keep it close...and then, like all dipshit NFL teams...instead of sticking to their game plan...when they were trying to nurse a 3 point lead at the end they'd start playing prevent which allowed Tebow to run around like a chicken with his god damn head cut off and start making athletic plays...

you know, rather than sticking to their gameplan and risking a miracle like the one we saw against Pitt with Demaryius Thomas.

splatbass 08-06-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 10797179)
whats the problem ? I just found it and I am fascinated by it .
I am also fascinated with the fact that I have put it on a few forums and people take it personal like they are being attacked with the possibility it might be true and start insulting me like I came up with the idea. LOL

just food for thought. No one gets hurt by it

If you look at the "evidence" you posted in the OP objectively you will see how many baseless assumptions and stretches of logic are made. This is not an insult to you, it just is what it is.

cosmo20002 08-06-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 10798795)
dude, he's running...

and he literally flips the ball behind him to Chambers on the wrap around

there is no way in the history of the world that's a forward lateral

BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ANYWAYS BECAUSE THE OFFICIALS RULED IT A TD UNTIL, FOR SOME REASON UNBEKNOWNST TO ANYONE, THEY OVERRULED IT AND THEN RAN AWAY

that was seedy, plain and simple

and it was certainly not a good look for the NFL

Of all people, you should know about ****-ups. It's your life. It's not always sinister. The first "lateral" was an illegal forward pass.

stumppy 08-06-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10798776)
I'm pretty sure the pass from LT to Chambers is a forward lateral. I still think it was a screwjob.

Looks like a forward lateral to me. Chambers even has to move to the left to catch it. From the point where the ball was released by LT to the point where Chambers catches the ball it moves forward about a yard.

Hootie 08-06-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10798957)
Of all people, you should know about ****-ups. It's your life. It's not always sinister. The first "lateral" was an illegal forward pass.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285525

14 out of 14 people disagree with you

but I guess out of all people, you should know about people disagreeing with you. It's your life.

cosmo20002 08-06-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon Cheeseburger (Post 10798808)
I wish I lived in Cosmo's little world where the NFL isn't shady and the gov't is looking out for our best interests and Obama is a great president. It must be a glorious place.

Your little world apparently involves keeping your head up your ass. Your dumbshit post confirms your ignorance.

Hootie 08-06-2014 10:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
not forward or even close to forward

stumppy 08-06-2014 10:08 PM

Lt releases the ball just past the 25 and Chambers catches it at almost the 27.

Hootie 08-06-2014 10:10 PM

so you watched that and think that he illegally passed that ball 2 yards forward?

good lord LMAO