ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life When a toddler shows mroe bravery than a group of adults. Warning: Violent Video (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284640)

ThatRaceCardGuy 06-27-2014 11:39 AM

Another thread from you about black people and violence. .not susprised. We get you don't like black folks.

Fish 06-27-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 10718900)
Pathedic ghetto trash black bitch. If I ever saw some shit like that I would beat her sorry ass until she is Damn near dead. I would never get tired of hitting a person that could just pound on someone relentlessly and defenseless. I hope that bitch gets her ass killed by someone.

We don't allow this kind of violence in this country. Somebody kill that bitch, and teach her a lesson!!

Red Dawg 06-27-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 10718768)
Another thread from you about black people and violence. .not susprised. We get you don't like black folks.

Doesn't like black people? So. Its not like as a whole black people don't go out of their way to make to the white people hate known. Trust me they despise our color in general.

KC native 06-27-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Pathedic ghetto trash black bitch. If I ever saw some shit like that I would beat her sorry ass until she is Damn near dead. I would never get tired of hitting a person that could just pound on someone relentlessly and defenseless. I hope that bitch gets her ass killed by someone.

tough guy woman beater FTW!

ToxSocks 06-27-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Calm down. It's just a fight. It happens all day every day, black, white, mexican, asian, man or woman.

And your post is incredibly hypocritical.

You don't like people hitting others when they're down.....but you'll gladly hit others while they're down....uhmmm....ok.

The over reaction in this thread is hilarious.

Two chicks got into a fight. They clearly had beef. One got their ass kicked. End of story.

The only reason this is even news is because it was done in front of a toddler.

KC native 06-27-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 10718913)
Doesn't like black people? So. Its not like as a whole black people don't go out of their way to make to the white people hate known. Trust me they despise our color in general.

LMAO

Thatguy is black. He likes white people just fine. Most black people like white people just fine as well.

Red Dawg 06-27-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10718919)
LMAO

Thatguy is black. He likes white people just fine. Most black people like white people just fine as well.

What? This is not true. Most would mean over half the population and that Is no way correct.

ToxSocks 06-27-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 10718929)
What? This is not true. Most would mean over half the population and that Is no way correct.

And you are basing this off of....?

Fish 06-27-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10718918)

And your post is incredibly hypocritical.

You don't like people hitting others when they're down.....but you'll gladly hit others while they're down....uhmmm....ok.

Yeah, that post was pretty telling.....

ThaVirus 06-27-2014 01:22 PM

When a toddler shows mroe bravery than a group of adults. Warning: Violent Video

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10718912)
We don't allow this kind of violence in this country. Somebody kill that bitch, and teach her a lesson!!

LMAO

fan4ever 06-27-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 10718768)

Are you black? I'd love to see you get a beat down...don't care which color. :D

KC native 06-27-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

LMAO I'd like to see the justification for this statement.

MTG#10 06-27-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10718983)
LMAO I'd like to see the justification for this statement.

I know like 10 black people. 6 of them like me. So yeah he's spreading misleading info.

ThatRaceCardGuy 06-27-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 10718913)

You're an idiot.

ThatRaceCardGuy 06-27-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Why are you so upset? My post was directed at the thread starter and NOT AN ENTIRE RACE. Did you pole black people to find this out?