ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs sign CB justin rodgers and WR deon anthony (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284154)

Rausch 06-06-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10674835)
Holy shit! Has it been that long?

I'm glad you posted this. Continue to post it because no one ever does, and I'd never get tired of reading it...

93 season.

4 EXPANSION teams have gone to a super bowl since then. Not won a playoff game, gone to a ****ing SB.

Every single team that has ever been a part of the AFCW has gone to a super bowl since we won a playoff game (Including the Bucs and Seahawks.)

Almost 1/2 the teams in the league have gone to or won a SB since the last time we won a playoff game...

BigMeatballDave 06-06-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10674840)
93 season.

4 EXPANSION teams have gone to a super bowl since then. Not won a playoff game, gone to a ****ing SB.

Every single team that has ever been a part of the AFCW has gone to a super bowl since we won a playoff game (Including the Bucs and Seahawks.)

Almost 1/2 the teams in the league have gone to or won a SB since the last time we won a playoff game...

Cool. Keep it up. Meet the quota and the NFL might grant the Chiefs honorary playoff winners.

BigMeatballDave 06-06-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10674492)
LMAO I bet you said the same thing about Fat Scott!

I still do. He left a rock-solid legacy.

Just Passin' By 06-06-2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10674464)
This place is loaded with Armchair GMs who think they can do a better job.

Looking at various forums and their posting history shows that, with regards to players actually brought in, a fair number of fans get it right more often than their teams' GMs.

Do you think the Lions' fans who were howling about Millen's moves were way off base, for example?

BigMeatballDave 06-06-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10674884)
Looking at various forums and their posting history shows that, with regards to players actually brought in, a fair number of fans get it right more often than their teams' GMs.

Do you think the Lions' fans who were howling about Millen's moves were way off base, for example?

Millen was exceptionally stupid.

TEX 06-06-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10674873)
I still do. He left a rock-solid legacy.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Yeah he did. I just spit my drink out all over the key board....LMAO

Run Forrest - RUN!!!

Just Passin' By 06-06-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10674920)
Millen was exceptionally stupid.

Millen is just an obvious example. It's not as if he's the only GM that got a lot wrong. Most of them do. It comes with the territory.