ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Favorite Cologne (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282606)

eDave 03-27-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 10520495)
I buy small bottle's of Brad Pitt's sweat off of Ebay. Kinda pricey, but the gals can't resist it.

That cologne he was pimping a few years ago with that cringe-worthy commercial is nice. Chanel I believe.

Rausch 03-27-2014 12:19 PM

Always have and always will use Eternity.

htismaqe 03-27-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderH8r (Post 10520514)
ves St. Lauren has a fragrance called Libre which is fun. Nice lavender notes.

Ghey. :D

Katipan 03-27-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10520532)

Gay old lady

RaiderH8r 03-27-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10520532)

Probably the gheyest thing I've said in years. I'm banking on my performance on the original "Would You" thread to keep my hetero street cred solid.

htismaqe 03-27-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderH8r (Post 10520538)
Probably the gheyest thing I've said in years. I'm banking on my performance on the original "Would You" thread to keep my hetero street cred solid.

ROFL

rico 03-27-2014 12:30 PM

Probably the most metro thing about me is my tendency to always have at least 10-15 different brands/types of cologne to choose from at all times. I've been like this for roughly 15 years.
With that said, my favorite (and my wife's favorite), hands down is:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqF,!lk..._id=880000500F

You won't smell anything else like it...guaranteed. Smells great. And it was discontinued a few years ago, so you can only get ahold of it via Ebay...which sucks.

Another unique one is Eddie Bauer Adventurer.

HOWEVER...there is one cologne that sticks out in terms of getting the absolute most positive responses from the females. This stuff is like catnip to the pussies.... no joke....the name of this cologne is....

....drumroll.....

Paris Hilton for Men.

No joke. I've tried/had hundreds of different types of cologne. If you wear this, you are GUARANTEED to receive some extra attention. The stuff is an absolute chick-magnet. What sucks is being asked the inevitable question of, "what is that sexayyy cologne you are wearing???" To be honest, replying with "oh, I'm wearing Paris Hilton for Men" is straight up embarrassing to me. So I usually make something up on the spot. For example, last week one of my wife's friends asked me what kind of cologne I was wearing and I replied with, "uhhhh.....errr.....Casablanca!!!" "Casablanca" was the first thing that came to mind because there was a "Casablanca" poster hanging behind her when she asked me. She responded with, "well, I'm going to have to get my husband some because that is the best scent ever."

CHICKS...FREAKING...LOVE...PARIS HILTON FOR MEN. And it's cheap...it's only like $15 on Ebay.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-27-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10520337)
Dude, please tell us you don't put boar semen on yourself...

The phermones in that stuff are truly a chick magnet. The last time I went to Hooters I had 3 waitresses fighting over me.

RunKC 03-27-2014 12:36 PM

What's a good cologne that is quality, but not quantity. Basically, I want one that is good but I don't want one that is mainstream.

Katipan 03-27-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10520560)
The phermones in that stuff are truly a chick magnet. The last time I went to Hooters I had 3 waitresses fighting over me.

I'm surrounded by so many hog confinements that the smell of pig shit doesn't phase me. I admit the first time I ate with the smell in my face was interesting but you adapt. It is still the foulest odor Ive ever encountered and the only thing positive that women smell in it is money.

Which is plenty good enough for a whole helluva lot of chicks.

Jimmya 03-27-2014 12:40 PM

Anything that's cheap for me.

phisherman 03-27-2014 12:41 PM

Drakkar Noir really got the chicks hot and bothered in middle school.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-27-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10520568)
I'm surrounded by so many hog confinements that the smell of pig shit doesn't phase me. I admit the first time I ate with the smell in my face was interesting but you adapt. It is still the foulest odor Ive ever encountered and the only thing positive that women smell in it is money.

Which is plenty good enough for a whole helluva lot of chicks.

Well, I was referring to the boar semen , not the pig shit. That's nasty.

Bowser 03-27-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 10520583)
Drakkar Noir really got the chicks hot and bothered in middle school.

Don't forget Obsession!

Bowser 03-27-2014 12:45 PM

And I like Mandarina Duck Black. Good smelling stuff.