ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sportsfan: The Alex Smith Story (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272720)

Ming the Merciless 05-02-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9653819)
He had no trouble handing the ball off, you are making things up as you go. Please post your facts about him having trouble handing the ball off. You are making sh**t up to make us think you know anything about football.

LOOK at your own gigantic diahreah post...

you claim Kap is crowned already. You claim its a done deal he is elite. Who is the one making shit up?

you sucked so much cum from kap's dick it is gushering out your nose like a ****ing geyser

go the **** away

fast

ayleswbj 05-02-2013 08:10 PM

As a matter of fact Kaepernick didnt lose 1 fumble in the preseason of his rookie year. Again please leave, until you have anything true or interesting to say.

Spott 05-02-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9653837)
As a matter of fact Kaepernick didnt lose 1 fumble in the preseason of his rookie year. Again please leave, until you have anything true or interesting to say.

Hey dipshit, you are the one on a Chiefs board. Noone here is leaving and we don't give a flying **** about the 49ers.

jd1020 05-02-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9653837)

He didn't "lose" any fumbles. Good for him. Shame he fumbled twice in his very first NFL showing.

GTFO.

ayleswbj 05-02-2013 08:23 PM

Actually you no toothed meth head, im a Chiefs fan and this discussion started with Alex SMith.

Spott 05-02-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9653869)
Actually you no toothed meth head, im a Chiefs fan and this discussion started with Alex SMith.

Bullshit.

ayleswbj 05-02-2013 08:32 PM

Ive stated it a million times i live on the west coast and support Alex Smith as ive seen almost everygame hes ever played. including most of his high school games. I watch the Niners a ton which is why i joined this board when he was traded to us. What makes you such a fan?

Spott 05-02-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9653895)
Ive stated it a million times i live on the west coast and support Alex Smith as ive seen almost everygame hes ever played. including most of his high school games. I watch the Niners a ton which is why i joined this board when he was traded to us. What makes you such a fan?

Like I said, you are a Niners fan.

ayleswbj 05-02-2013 08:40 PM

same ol sh*t nothing real to say. Just a homer fan. go somewhere else.

Spott 05-02-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9653916)
same ol sh*t nothing real to say. Just a homer fan. go somewhere else.

Go back to your Niner board, asswipe. And take your mults with you.

ayleswbj 05-02-2013 08:49 PM

il be here all night, let me know when you actually have anything to say about football. jeez your a loser

Spott 05-02-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9653948)
il be here all night, let me know when you actually have anything to say about football. jeez your a loser

Don't get mad because I can point out that you are just a 49er troll here to talk shit just like the rest of your little 49er pals that think they need to join in on every conversation about your boyfriend Alex Smith. If you are going to be here all night, I would suggest either getting a life or maybe learning how to ****ing spell.

ayleswbj 05-02-2013 09:00 PM

I am and Alix Smif fan, evun moore soe that he is a Chief. Cheif , Cheef, Shief!

philfree 05-02-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9653670)
Fair enough. Like jd said, I feel that Smith is a competent backup/average starter that's being projected by many as a franchise QB.

I've never refered to Alex Smith as a franchise QB. IMO franchise QB gets tossed around a little to freely. I'm rooting for Alex Smith none the less. I don't think there's a lot of folks screaming AS Franchise QB either. A few maybe.

philfree 05-02-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9653701)
I bet if you parsed it well enough Cassel did as well.

No what I did was look at his game between his last injury and then injury/benching. It's the most recent example/sample pool of his play. What he did five years ago doesn't really matter. It's what he is right now that matters. He ain't no superman. Was he available?