ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc DaneMcCloud Troll at large. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271228)

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9509729)
Haven't even read the whole thread, so whatever. Dane has always been a weird character since I've been here. Bordering on gimmick type status. I agree with what Hootie said in another thread, he is always looking for validation. Always that last little hint "that I'm better than you".

Yeah, you're right.

My goal, as a 47 year old father that lives in Hollywood and works in the industry, is to impress a 27 year old motel desk clerk named Hootie.

When I'm not impressing Hootie, I'm trying to impress GoChiefs, Royr17 and all of the other guys that post on Chiefsplanet.

SAUTO 03-17-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9509807)
You're my Bro, Mr. Sauto, no matter how much we argue in the Lounge.

Lol. I thought this would be the time we would agree...

I flipped.

You did too

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

BryanBusby 03-17-2013 09:04 PM

The most amusing part of this thread is watching the OP's neg rep bounce back and forth like a stereo.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9509833)
The most amusing part of this thread is watching the OP's neg rep bounce back and forth like a stereo.

LMAO

What I'd like for someone to explain is after 13 years of posting on Chiefsplanet (and probably 3-4 years at the Star before), is how I can be a troll.

41,000+ posts? Troll? WTF?

Sorter 03-17-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9508173)

So much awesome.

Consistent1 03-17-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9509811)
Yeah, you're right.

My goal, as a 47 year old father that lives in Hollywood and works in the industry, is to impress a 27 year old motel desk clerk named Hootie.

When I'm not impressing Hootie, I'm trying to impress GoChiefs, Royr17 and all of the other guys that post on Chiefsplanet.

That doesn't matter bro. I'm not a big Hootie fan. I think that you just come across as a dick to be a dick too often. I like your stories, I assume they are all true. You have great contributions to the board. You said earlier that in essence you had "lost your burst". Haha. You still seem like more of a selfish **** than 99% of our members that are here on a good board to dick around and talk football. Can I get a George Lynch autograph even though you are a one who sucks the penis...lol

Consistent1 03-17-2013 09:22 PM

I'm serious about the autograph though.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9509884)
I'm serious about the autograph though.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9509881)
That doesn't matter bro. I'm not a big Hootie fan. I think that you just come across as a dick to be a dick too often. I like your stories, I assume they are all true. You have great contributions to the board. You said earlier that in essence you had "lost your burst". Haha. You still seem like more of a selfish **** than 99% of our members that are here on a good board to dick around and talk football. Can I get a George Lynch autograph even though you are a one who sucks the penis...lol

I rarely share stories anymore because some people were really upset that I did and that was never the reason for posting.

Looking back, I can understand it because the country was basically going through the worst recession/depression of maybe all time, and I was sharing stories about people and situations that were far removed from those issues.

It wasn't intentional, although I certainly get it. So for that very reason, I've very rarely shared anything since, as it has never been my intention to put myself above anyone.

mr. tegu 03-17-2013 09:47 PM

When does this movie come out? Or is it a dramatic series on TNT?

SAUTO 03-17-2013 09:51 PM

Bring back stories!
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-17-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9509881)

I have had many messages from Dane asking how my family is or wishing happy holidays...

Far from selfish
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-17-2013 09:52 PM

I've also got some telling me to fist my mother and ignorant ****ing hick
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9509983)
I've also got some telling me to fist my mother and ignorant ****ing hick
Posted via Mobile Device

It's called "Balance".

:p

Easy 6 03-17-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 9507910)
nah, Dane is a good dude. There are a just few things that he hates: stolen intellectual property; blue collars; and opinions. So if you have any of those, just get rid of them and apologize directly to Dane. After that, he's pretty easy to get along with.

LMAO c'mon Dane... i know you're smart enough to get a laugh out of that.