ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life So, I need the Planets' wisdom (such as it is) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269897)

CrazyPhuD 02-10-2013 11:27 PM

Bring her a big ole package of sausage and see if she gets the hint?

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 11:28 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9393048)
Bring her a big ole package of sausage and see if she gets the hint?

AustinChief 02-10-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9393045)
Perfect! I dig this idea. Rep.

Oh and I know this works because I did this ages ago when I was in a similar situation. 3rd date, day before Valentine's. And here is where I brag because I rarely get to bring this up... with an ex Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader! Spent the evening finishing off the two bottles of wine. I had no clue if she liked white or red so I bought one of each (of the types I recommended to you) and luckily it turned out she liked both.

KCGal 02-10-2013 11:32 PM

A nice bottle if wine is a good idea. Dont over do it for someone you only went in 2 dates with.

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9393061)
Oh and I know this works because I did this ages ago when I was in a similar situation. 3rd date, day before Valentine's. And here is where I brag because I rarely get to bring this up... with an ex Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader! Spent the evening finishing off the two bottles of wine. I had no clue if she liked white or red so I bought one of each (of the types I recommended to you) and luckily it turned out she liked both.

NICE! Well, I'm in Southeast Kansas, so I MAY be able to get away with a box of wine and a couple jelly jars.

AustinChief 02-10-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCGal (Post 9393062)
A nice bottle if wine is a good idea. Dont over do it for someone you only went in 2 dates with.

I would definitely add the two wine glasses (with a somewhat distinctive pattern) as well. It's not over the top, it's fairly practical and IF things work out it's a nice tangible keepsake. If things don't then who cares... you had to drink the wine out of something!

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 11:35 PM

Now that that's out of the way.

Pics?:)

AustinChief 02-10-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9393064)
NICE! Well, I'm in Southeast Kansas, so I MAY be able to get away with a box of wine and a couple jelly jars.

NICE! Keepin it classy!

http://www.characterblog.com/assets/...Mason-Jars.jpg

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9393068)
Now that that's out of the way.

Pics?:)

Let ME get some first. LOL

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9393070)

ROFL There ya go!

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9393071)
Let ME get some first. LOL

:harumph:

It's all about give and take, man.

:D

Chiefshrink 02-11-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9393003)
I guess I'm just pissed at myself for starting this shit BEFORE VD. Dammit.

You should be because whether you realize it or not she already knows you want to lay the pipe and she maybe just using you so she will get flowers on VD to show all her friends she is loved and adored.

Reschedule for Friday and you will know right then and there whether she is worth it or not. Because IF she reschedules for Friday then she really does have an interest in you and then you can give her a belated VD gift that is a lot less expensive and will actually mean a helluva a lot more to her because you still showed your thoughtfulness for her around this time.

"Bob" Dobbs 02-11-2013 01:05 AM

You are absolutely right. I'll try this and report back to the brain trust.

keg in kc 02-11-2013 01:12 AM

What, nobody came out with "bang her on wednesday night then sneak out without waking her up"?

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-11-2013 02:21 AM

Buy two 50lb sacks of lime, some rope, and a trash bag. Take her out somewhere secluded, make sure that the radio in the car is off. Once you pull over to the destination, ask her to get out as you have a surprise for her. Take her back to the trunk, open it up, give her a second to realize what is in there, then nudge her like you're going to shove her in. Once she stiffens up, break out a smile and say "Gotcha!!" Then go watch a Kevin James movie.