ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto brake line fitting (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268378)

Dayze 01-03-2013 09:34 PM

I run Quaker State in my brake lines.

Exoter175 01-03-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9277152)
I run Quaker State in my brake lines.

Don't worry, Jasonsauto will tell you that you have nothing to worry about.:spock:

cdcox 01-03-2013 09:36 PM

:popcorn:

Dayze 01-03-2013 09:37 PM

to be honest, however, Jasonsauto did do an outstanding job on replacing the fetzer valve on my VW Rabbit. I was very happy with the service and price.

I'd recommend him

SAUTO 01-03-2013 09:38 PM

Every rear differential on a truck has brake lines that are longer to the right than to the left.

Every ****ing one.

Actually I have been to school, been lead tech, been ase master certified, own an actual repair facility, have techs that work for me, turn a pretty good amount of work out of my shop on a daily basis. I averaged right around eighteen tickets a day this last year, with an average of just over a hundred dollars a ticket.

How about you?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-03-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9277150)
I bet all of his tools say Husky or Stanley ROFL

Yeah...
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-03-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9277170)
to be honest, however, Jasonsauto did do an outstanding job on replacing the fetzer valve on my VW Rabbit. I was very happy with the service and price.

I'd recommend him

:spock:

I just like how I stated that 1/16th of an inch will mess up the brake balance, which is a cold hard fact, and he's like "it won't do anything".

Ummmmm.

SAUTO 01-03-2013 09:41 PM

And there was a guy around here sometimes dinny blues that can vouch for just about everything I have said. He's been there multiple times.

Oh and if you see this Dinny I haven't seen you since I saw her but the Benz is ****ing nice
Posted via Mobile Device

El Jefe 01-03-2013 09:43 PM

Its going down like Fraser and I'm not talking about Kelsey Gramer! :popcorn:

Exoter175 01-03-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9277177)
Every rear differential on a truck has brake lines that are longer to the right than to the left.

Every ****ing one.

Actually I have been to school, been lead tech, been ase master certified, own an actual repair facility, have techs that work for me, turn a pretty good amount of work out of my shop on a daily basis. I averaged right around eighteen tickets a day this last year, with an average of just over a hundred dollars a ticket.

How about you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Let me ask you a question Mr. Ase Master Certified

Do you know why that is?

Also which tests did you choose and pass for your master cert? What did you score?

18 tickets a day at just over a hundred dollars a ticket is ****ing sad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9277182)
Yeah...
Posted via Mobile Device

You probably do.

SAUTO 01-03-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9277188)
:spock:

I just like how I stated that 1/16th of an inch will mess up the brake balance, which is a cold hard fact, and he's like "it won't do anything".

Ummmmm.

Yeah it won't. You are ****ing crazy, just because you read it somewhere doesn't make it true.

Not in length at least. Diameter will,
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-03-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9277198)
And there was a guy around here sometimes dinny blues that can vouch for just about everything I have said. He's been there multiple times.

Oh and if you see this Dinny I haven't seen you since I saw her but the Benz is ****ing nice
Posted via Mobile Device

Answer my question smarty pants.

What happens when you cut a brake line on a vehicle 1/16th of an inch short of its length when it rolled off the showroom floor?

Exoter175 01-03-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9277211)
Yeah it won't. You are ****ing crazy, just because you read it somewhere doesn't make it true.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, it will. And you are not and have never been a certified master tech if you say so.

Unless you're like 85 and were around before Master Techs became uniform industry standards.ROFL

Dayze 01-03-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9277211)

Posted via Mobile Device

is this going to effect my fetzer valve warranty?
I'm getting a little concerned about your lack of detail.

SAUTO 01-03-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9277209)
Let me ask you a question Mr. Ase Master Certified

Do you know why that is?

Also which tests did you choose and pass for your master cert? What did you score?

18 tickets a day at just over a hundred dollars a ticket is ****ing sad.

You probably do.

lol I live in a town that has 2100 residents. And 19000 in county.

And I own over a hundred thousand in hand tools, not counting my alignment machine, lifts, compressor etc.

Also there are ten other shops in town.

I do ok.
Posted via Mobile Device