ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267345)

SAUTO 12-04-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9179325)
Yep. One, he was home and they argued at 1Am.
Two, he was out all night partying at power and light, and slept on some chick's couch.
Three, he was sleeping in his Bentley and was roused by the cops.

That's one long crazy ass night right there...

he could have left the p&l went home and argued with the GF, then took off to go stay at the other GF but fell asleep on the side of the road (probably lucky some hoods didnt find him there) and then gone on to the other GF's house fell asleep, then woke up, went home and killed first GF

SAUTO 12-04-2012 08:28 AM

actually he probably would have been luckiest had the police arrested him when asleep in the car.

he would probably be alive right now.

if he's found to have been druck i would say those officers have some explaining to do

InChiefsHeaven 12-04-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179352)
he could have left the p&l went home and argued with the GF, then took off to go stay at the other GF but fell asleep on the side of the road (probably lucky some hoods didnt find him there) and then gone on to the other GF's house fell asleep, then woke up, went home and killed first GF

Yep, certainly. But still...need an actual timeline to understand exactly what the hell happened.

InChiefsHeaven 12-04-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179353)
actually he probably would have been luckiest had the police arrested him when asleep in the car.

if he's found to have been druck i would say those officers have some explaining to do

That's what I was thinking. Letting him go home...they better hope they crossed their i's and dotted their t's on that little stop...

Lex Luthor 12-04-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis (Post 9178392)
Or maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money and he was still drunk and made a very tragic decision. Allegedly he was in a pretty serious relationship with another girl and wanted to be done with said mother of child.

"Maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money"?

WTF????

If you're going to just MAKE UP SHIT, why not say "Maybe he was enraged because she was going to tell everyone that he liked it when guys ****ed him in the ass"?

bevischief 12-04-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179349)
the poster @sportingkc said he was found asleep in his car. he also said this sat. morn early.

i asked for a link and he didnt give one, but i wonder how he knew that

It is in one of this threads I have read this morning and cnnsi.

Dayze 12-04-2012 08:35 AM

I thought the other report from the news said that Belcher fell asleep in his Bentley on Armour Blvd (....which is where I would NOT have a Bentley lol)

ForeverChiefs58 12-04-2012 08:38 AM

I wonder why poeple who can drive a Bentley don't hire a driver before they go party?

I've wondered this with other stupid celebs who could easily have someone drive them around but don't.

SAUTO 12-04-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9179369)
It is in one of this threads I have read this morning and cnnsi.

no he said it SATURDAY morning. like right after the shooting occured

Dayze 12-04-2012 08:44 AM

reports of financial troubles; drives a Bentley.

smart.

Predarat 12-04-2012 08:44 AM

Too bad he killed his GF, what a horrible piece of shit, if there is a hell he is rotting in it.

BourbonMan 12-04-2012 08:45 AM

Sometime later, Kansas City police talked with Belcher after finding him asleep in his Bentley on Armour Boulevard. Officers determined he was able to drive himself home. Police believe he arrived home about 7 a.m., well before a 9:30 team meeting. That’s when the yelling began.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/04...#storylink=cpy

FAX 12-04-2012 08:54 AM

What a mess. Just a big, horrific mess.

1. If the Chiefs knew about his drinking, drug abuse, and girlfriend problems to the point they had set him up with a counselor, I know some drunken hobos who are perfect candidates for the right 53.

2. If the authorities found him drunk and sleeping in his car, did they search it? If so, did they find a weapon? If so, did they reload it for him?

3. Why, if Belcher was trying to get the girl and the baby to move back in, was he out drinking with another woman that night?

4. How did he know she got back at 1:00 am if he was screwed up so bad he couldn't make it home until 7:00 am? His mother was baby-sitting and she told him? If so, did that set him off?

I swear, this was a lit fuse type of deal. If I had been friends with Belcher, or in a position to do so, I would have taken his guns until he could get off the sauce for awhile. This guy was in bad shape all the way around.

FAX

mcaj22 12-04-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9179406)
What a mess. Just a big, horrific mess.

1. If the Chiefs knew about his drinking, drug abuse, and girlfriend problems to the point they had set him up with a counselor, I know some drunken hobos who are perfect candidates for the right 53.

2. If the authorities found him drunk and sleeping in his car, did they search it? If so, did they find a weapon? If so, did they reload it for him?

3. Why, if Belcher was trying to get the girl and the baby to move back in, was he out drinking with another woman that night?

4. How did he know she got back at 1:00 am if he was screwed up so bad he couldn't make it home until 7:00 am? His mother was baby-sitting and she told him? If so, did that set him off?

I swear, this was a lit fuse type of deal. If I had been friends with Belcher, or in a position to do so, I would have taken his guns until he could get off the sauce for awhile. This guy was in bad shape all the way around.

FAX

what's interesting about all this is there's a dude on this forum that claims he was friends with him in real life, and I mean if that's the case, Belcher did a good job of apparently hiding his demons if his friends couldnt pick up any of these red flags, the franchise (Chiefs) clearly had trouble picking them up as well.

But like someone said, Pioli and this team seem to have done above and beyond for a 2 down UDFA MLBer that could have been easily replaced at anytime the last 4 years.

"Right 53" my ass

notorious 12-04-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179353)

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9179357)
That's what I was thinking. Letting him go home...they better hope they crossed their i's and dotted their t's on that little stop...

Yep. If they let him drive home even though he was still hammered, they are in deep shit.