ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who is WORSE at Their Job - Pioli, Crennel, Daboll, or Cassel? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266113)

listopencil 11-02-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random & Clever (Post 9078167)
I went with Cassell. If Cassell was really good, we'd be winning. So Pioli would look smart for trading for him. RAC/Daboll would be considered good coaches. IMO, if we would have gotten Manning this offseason, we'd be winning. Arrowhead would probably be sold out every game, and people obviously wouldn't be calling for the other 3 to be fired. Winning=smart/good.

It's the whole "chicken-and-the-egg" thing. That's what makes it a hard question with no definitive right answer. A lot of this stuff is luck. The Pats got Brady. We dug up Davis. The Raiders grabbed Purple Drank and the Chargers got Ryan Leaf. I don't know. I think Piolio trying to recreate the Pats with Mark Asshole, Crennel and Daboll is the problem.

J Diddy 11-02-2012 10:58 PM

Pioli's fail is responsible for the other three's fail. Pioli is the tree trunk, the others are the branches and all their failures are the twigs.

All those twigs are dependent upon the branch, which is dependent upon the base.

Cut off a branch and the tree lives. Cut off two branches and the tree lives. Cut off three branches and the tree lives. Cut down the trunk and it all dies.

GordonGekko 11-02-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9078050)
Pioli has literally not done one positive thing for this franchise. Not one.

Justin Houston...

Outside of that zip

ILChief 11-03-2012 06:49 AM

I went with Cassel because if he was awesome the other three would all look a lot better. That said they all need to go

007 11-03-2012 06:58 AM

One ring to rule them all. Throw it down the volcano and all the problems go away.

Rasputin 11-03-2012 07:47 AM

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5be18256.gif

Ooh I know. How about they all suck at there job =

Chiefnj2 11-03-2012 07:56 AM

Worst to best
1. Pioli- overall talent and leadership of players is lacking. Coaching choices have been horrible.

The rest doesn't matter and is a reflection of 1.

KC_Lee 11-03-2012 08:01 AM

I am suprised that a black hole did not get created when this poll was created. That so much suck that not even light can escape.

Red Beans 11-03-2012 08:23 AM

This poll is like asking which turd stinks the worst... The truth is, they all ****ing stink, and they all deserve to be flushed. Not a single turd should linger.

lcarus 11-03-2012 08:25 AM

Crennel sucks ass at coaching on Sundays. Daboll sucks ass at coordinating an offense. Matt Cassel sucks at passing the football.

PIOLI on the other hand, sucks ass at so many different things it's mind boggling.

Chief Roundup 11-03-2012 09:50 AM

geez we only get 1 vote on that list

Sure-Oz 11-03-2012 09:54 AM

Every single one of them shouldnt be on the team next year

Bwana 11-03-2012 09:59 AM

All those hacks on the list are complete fail, but I had to go with chrome dome. If he gets fired, the rest are gone.

RedandGold 11-03-2012 11:54 AM

It has to be Pioli. Crennel and Daboll had already proven themselves to be failures at HC and OC, and he hired them in the same roles anyway.

Without Pioli, we wouldn't have Cassel either, but in comparison, he's definitely the least of the evils.

milkman 11-04-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9078194)
No way it is anybody but Cassel.

Because if Cassel were amazing, then none of the others would be in this poll.

The problem in this line of thought is that Pioli had 4 years to evaluate Cassel up close and personal, and he still came to teh conclusion that Cassel was a franchise QB.

4 years of evaluation on a single player to reach the wrong conclusion.

That is a level of suck that can not be matched.