ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Chargers: Jamal Williams to IR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=214499)

munkey 09-19-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6087613)
No the Chiefs will not go anywhere with Cassel. Matt Cassel will NEVER have a better team around him than he had last year.... And with ALL of that talent, Cassel couldn't even get the 16-0 Patriots to the playoffs.

16-0....are you serious...You really are a reerun. 16-0 means nothing when it comes to winning the superbowl....reerun.

Wait....Maybe you should ask Brady about that....hmmmmm:shake:

Quesadilla Joe 09-19-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6087315)
More talent offensively? Kyle Orton sucks. Sucks bad. Without a tipped miracle, his stats are an AbORTON.

What ****ing drugs are you on?

Kyle Orton is a good QB trapped in a Chicago where QB's go to die. He will have a higher QB Rating than both Jay Cutler and Matt Cassel when the year is over.

DBOSHO 09-19-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

I only need 3 ifs. The defense is fine. They will be somewhere in the top 15 in points allowed. The offense will continue to get better, if they start to click and Knowshon becomes the next LT like I expect, Denver will be in the playoffs this year.

No the Chiefs will not go anywhere with Cassel. Matt Cassel will NEVER have a better team around him than he had last year.... And with ALL of that talent, Cassel couldn't even get the 16-0 Patriots to the playoffs.

did you NOT notice that your only td was a MIRACLE against a shit defense otherwise known as the bengals?

Jim Mora wants to know why your talking about playoffs.

Buck 09-19-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6087679)
Kyle Orton is a good QB trapped in a Chicago where QB's go to die. He will have a higher QB Rating than both Jay Cutler and Matt Cassel when the year is over.

**** you you ****ing idiot.

milkman 09-19-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6087643)
I am not expecting Denver to go the SB. I think that if the offense gets better we are a SB caliber team.

That game should not have came down to a tipped pass. Denver was the better team. We owned them from the get go. Cinci put together one drive at the end of the game, that is it.

Denver's defense is legit. A lot of the leftovers from the Shanahan era were perfect fits for the 3-4.

Just stop.

You are a ****ing idiot.

I'm surprised Donkey homers don't kick you in the nads for being a ****ing stupid as you are.

You were a better team than the Bengals

Woo ****ing whoo!

That's like saying Rosie O'Donnell is more attactive than Roseanne.

Poll your head out of your dumb ass.

DBOSHO 09-19-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

he couldnt beat out ****ing rex grossman...

Pasta Little Brioni 09-19-2009 04:56 PM

Denver was soooo much better than the Bengals that it took a miracle to win.

Buck 09-19-2009 04:58 PM

Can someone be banned from CP for being a complete ****ing idiot?

DBOSHO 09-19-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6087726)
Can someone be banned from CP for being a complete ****ing idiot?

hes trying real hard

The Bad Guy 09-19-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

I only need 3 ifs. The defense is fine. They will be somewhere in the top 15 in points allowed. The offense will continue to get better, if they start to click and Knowshon becomes the next LT like I expect, Denver will be in the playoffs this year.

So by this token, Tom Brady had the ultimate team around him in 2007. He didn't win the SB. So does this mean he will never get that chance again?

Oh yeah, remember one thing, this "genius" coach of yours has a mancrush on our quarterback.

It's hilarious that you glorify Kyle AbORTON but criticize Matt Cassel.

**** yourself, bundle of sticks.

JohnnyV13 09-19-2009 05:01 PM

God, its funny. I was going to neg rep KnowMo, but instead forgot to switch "i agree" to "I disagree". LOOLOL, so I positive repped him instead, all the while taunting him about Orton.

The Bad Guy 09-19-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

BET ME MONEY.

PLEASE.

PICK YOUR TERMS.

Quesadilla Joe 09-19-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6087698)
he couldnt beat out ****ing rex grossman...

That wasn't his fault. That was the idiot GM and HC in Chicago. It is kind of hard to beat out a first round draft pick QB. Eventually they finally realized who the better QB was and Kyle Orton had a higher QB Rating and TD/INT ratio than Jay Cutler did before he got hurt.

Quesadilla Joe 09-19-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6087754)
BET ME MONEY.

PLEASE.

PICK YOUR TERMS.

I don't have a pay pal account, but I do have money on Poker Stars I could bet.

Buck 09-19-2009 05:06 PM

How old are you KnowMo, seriously?