ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Have you found Jesus? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193684)

FAX 10-08-2008 12:57 PM

Welcome back, Ms. Katipan. I'll have a double.

FAX

Katipan 10-08-2008 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts (Post 5095190)
I'm gonna ask you the same question everyone asked me when I moved away from Seattle.

Why the hell did you leave phoenix for bum ****ed egypt?

Its a complicated story involving a blood-spattered Winnebago and a one-armed man.

DaneMcCloud 10-08-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5095226)
Its a complicated story involving a blood-spattered Winnebago and a one-armed man.

Ah, that old story.

The old number 2.

Katipan 10-08-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5095210)
Do they look at you all funny because of them slanty eyes? :evil:

And because I dress differently. And curse like a sailor moonlighting as a trucker. Add to that my endearing blunt like a sledgehammer method of relating to people and it makes for interesting interactions.

I wonder if they'd feel funny because of my slanty... Never mind. I'll be good. It's not 2 in the morning and I'm not drunk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5095230)
Ah, that old story.

The old number 2.

Actually I think I'll become a cage fighter. That seems to be the "in" thing around here.

DaneMcCloud 10-08-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5095243)
And because I dress differently. And curse like a sailor moonlighting as a trucker. Add to that my endearing blunt like a sledgehammer method of relating to people and it makes for interesting interactions.

Sounds exactly like someone that I'm married to. Must be the Pinay thing.

Quote:

I wonder if they'd feel funny because of my slanty... Never mind. I'll be good. It's not 2 in the morning and I'm not drunk.

See ya at 2am tomorrow morning (12am for us West Coasters :p)

keg in kc 10-08-2008 01:15 PM

Where is hayzeus?

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5095226)

Coincidence or irony that I had the same encounter before moving?

crazycoffey 10-08-2008 01:16 PM

I think I like Katipan, can we keep it?

keg in kc 10-08-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Dated this chick in college with the almond eyes, and every jackass in the bum**** town i grew up in had to ask me if 'it' was really sideways. I told them no, adding, however, that she did taste like teriyaki chicken. Joke didn't work so well. None of them knew what the **** that was. Should've said teriyaki possum I guess.

Fire Me Boy! 10-08-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5095259)
Where is hayzeus?

As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't **** with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, Zeus! You got a problem with that?

DaneMcCloud 10-08-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5095267)
Dated this chick in college with the almond eyes, and every jackass in the bum**** town i grew up in had to ask me if 'it' was really sideways. I told them no, adding, however, that she did taste like teriyaki chicken. Joke didn't work so well. None of them knew what the **** that was. Should've said teriyaki possum I guess.

This would be funny if it weren't true.

Donger 10-08-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5095267)

They didn't know what chickens were?

keg in kc 10-08-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5095284)

Date night for these guys was usually roadkill stew with their cousin.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5095284)

LMAO

HolyHandgernade 10-08-2008 01:50 PM

"Have you found Jesus?"

If I were Jesus, I would be pissed at that certain segment of Christians who seem to keep losing their savior! Furthermore, I don't know why it is incumbent upon me to help them find him. Can't they just ask the the manager to make an announcement over the PA system to locate him as soon as they realize they have neglected to note his assumed presence? Maybe they should pick a new savior that stands out more or doesn't wander away.

Shouldn't "Savior Neglect" be a crime? I realize this doesn't apply to the majority of Christians who have had no problem keeping an eye on Jesus, its just the ones who feel compelled to knock on my door, or interrupt my silent contemplation while standing in some line. Maybe we could get them one of those child leashes so their savior doesn't stray off.

-HH