ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Disturbing Miley Cyrus Photos (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=184004)

BIG_DADDY 04-28-2008 04:49 PM

Great Post

Braincase 04-28-2008 05:02 PM

I told my daughters today (9 and 11) that Miley is in the doghouse here and we won't be watching Hannah Montanna for awhile. So far, that's a write off for Miley, Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney Spears, and a few others that have started off on Disney...

...oh yeah, the little gitl that was in High School Musical, then had nude photos of herself on the Internet.

Makes it easier for me to pick shows I want to watch, anyway.

kcxiv 04-28-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave (Post 4723474)
I heard today that she is the wealthiest teen celebrity.

Considering she makes about 40million a year. Its not hard to believe.

Hammock Parties 04-28-2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 4723916)
I told my daughters today (9 and 11) that Miley is in the doghouse here and we won't be watching Hannah Montanna for awhile. So far, that's a write off for Miley, Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney Spears, and a few others that have started off on Disney...

...oh yeah, the little gitl that was in High School Musical, then had nude photos of herself on the Internet.

http://www.fstdt.com/winace/pics/high_horse.jpg

Braincase 04-28-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE (Post 4723920)

My kids, my rules. You can go **** a pinecone.

kcxiv 04-28-2008 05:10 PM

I always thought when you tell kids no, it makes them want to do stuff behind the parents back. Watching Hannah Montana is not going to make them become a slut. If a girl becomes a slut, its going to be because they want to be one.

You can be the best parent in the world, but in the end its their choice. I had the best mother in the world and i still made a ton of wrong choices because thats what i chose to do. I couldnt ask for a better mom.

kstater 04-28-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE (Post 4723920)

OMG he's trying to raise his kids to be decent, moral people. Burn him, burn him at the stake!!!!

Hoover 04-28-2008 05:14 PM

No shit. We need more parents who actually give a shit about created good people.

BIG_DADDY 04-28-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 4723929)
I had the best mother in the world and i still made a ton of wrong choices because thats what i chose to do. I couldnt ask for a better mom.

Like becoming a Dodgers fan?

ChiefaRoo 04-28-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 4723924)
My kids, my rules. You can go **** a pinecone.

I bet he already has.

PS - Good rules dude and I'm not even a dad.

Extra Point 04-28-2008 05:57 PM

The same media that builds the star, kills it. The media mill runs 24/7.

Jenson71 04-28-2008 05:57 PM

She has said that she is very embarrassed by the photos and is deeply sorry to her fans.

I think she's sincere. I think in the heat of things, you can get carried away, and you probably have a number of Vanity Fair staffers telling her how great it looks and everything's fine. Pure manipulation.

But if I'm her father and I see them trying to take that picture, I'm stepping in without a bit of hesitation. So where was he on that one?

LiL stumppy 04-28-2008 05:59 PM

They aren't that bad... The second one looks completely fine to me.

Mecca 04-28-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 4723916)

I just want to add a naked picture of someone on the net doesn't make them a bad influence it isn't like she flashed your kid or was doing dirty shit on TV.

I highly doubt your little girls go looking for nude women pics...

I shouldn't talk I don't think nudity is a huge deal.

BIG_DADDY 04-28-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 4723987)
She has said that she is very embarrassed by the photos and is deeply sorry to her fans.

I think she's sincere. I think in the heat of things, you can get carried away, and you probably have a number of Vanity Fair staffers telling her how great it looks and everything's fine. Pure manipulation.

But if I'm her father and I see them trying to take that picture, I'm stepping in without a bit of hesitation. So where was he on that one?

Whatever, the other pictures in this thread are much worse.