ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Dark Knight International Poster (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176646)

L.A. Chieffan 12-14-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
I definetly have become a much bigger fan of mr psycho himself as batman

I heard Batman can do 1000 crunches now

Sure-Oz 12-14-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Oh, yeah. I know. But I still loved The Crow. :)

(Only the first one.)

I regret to have never seen the Crow films at all, I assume the series of movies went to hell after brandon lee's death? I heard edward furlong and tera reid were in the 3rd or 4th installment? ROFL

I probably need to rent the original Crow.

KcMizzou 12-14-2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan

Who did you like better, as Batman? Keaton?

KcMizzou 12-14-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

I regret to have never seen the Crow films at all, I assume the series of movies went to hell after brandon lee's death? I heard edward furlong and tera reid were in the 3rd or 4th installment? ROFL

Yeah. The first one is great. (Amazing soundtrack, too) Check it out.

After the first one, don't bother.

L.A. Chieffan 12-14-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

The first Crow was very good although it felt incomplete fittingly so since Lee die before they finished filming.

L.A. Chieffan 12-14-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Who did you like better, as Batman? Keaton?

No, I thought Bateman was great. AP is one of all time fav movies. Think I'll go post an AP thread in the lounge in a minute.

Sure-Oz 12-14-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

Yeah. The first one is great. (Amazing soundtrack, too) Check it out.

After the first one, don't bother.

I have actually seen it on sale on dvd quite a few times as the "collectors series", i have no idea why i never rented it, but i may just do that this weekend. It's too bad about Lee's death, he must've had quite a performance in that flick. Did he die in the original movie on the set?

As for the new batman, he definetly is better than the other's, keaton is more comic bookish, that fit the early 90's

KcMizzou 12-14-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

No, I thought Bateman was great. AP is one of all time fav movies. Think I'll go post an AP thread in the lounge in a minute.

Ah, gotcha.

L.A. Chieffan 12-14-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

I have actually seen it on sale on dvd quite a few times as the "collectors series", i have no idea why i never rented it, but i may just do that this weekend. It's too bad about Lee's death, he must've had quite a performance in that flick. Did he die in the original movie on the set?

As for the new batman, he definetly is better than the other's, keaton is more comic bookish, that fit the early 90's

Yeah he got shot by a stunt man IIRC. They thought there were blanks in the gun but it turned out to be real bullets.

Sure-Oz 12-14-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

hehe, American Psycho is a movie i own

KcMizzou 12-14-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah. Chalked up to a freak accident. Too bad, I bet he'd have had a hell of a career.

Sure-Oz 12-14-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah he got shot by a stunt man IIRC. They thought there were blanks in the gun but it turned out to be real bullets.

Ahh, i see, how the hell do they **** that up?!

Sure-Oz 12-14-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah. Chalked up to a freak accident. Too bad, I bet he'd have had a hell of a career.

Yeah i remember hearing about him back in the day, i definetly am interested in seeing The Crow now, it's too bad.

KcMizzou 12-14-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Yeah i remember hearing about him back in the day, i definetly am interested in seeing The Crow now, it's too bad.

It's just a very well put together movie. Dark atmosphere, great 90's grunge rock, good acting.

It was a great (dark) hero movie, before the comic movie craze hit.

Watch it. You'll love it.

KcMizzou 12-14-2007 10:28 PM

I especially dig the scene where he's putting on the makeup to The Cure : Burn.

(Yeah, I've seen that movie too many times.)