ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Soprano's Season 6 discussion......... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135037)

Kylo Ren 03-16-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
I think she could use an increase in protein. I'd be happy to provide my services.

Get in line behind almost every dude on this BB.

Kylo Ren 03-19-2006 09:23 PM

Season 6
Epsiode 2

Well, here it is.

Have at it.

Discuss..............

SquirrellyBastard 03-19-2006 09:32 PM

A.J. going off about Uncle Junior and flunking out of school sure seems to set him getting in the game with Pops.

What's up with Tony's dream sequence...I think he was hallucinating about what his life would be like had he not been in the mafia.

JimNasium 03-19-2006 09:34 PM

Typical setup issue. Next week should be fireworks.

Frazod 03-19-2006 09:35 PM

:ZZZ:

oaklandhater 03-19-2006 09:35 PM

The beginning of the Episode is pretty trippy.But seeing the power struggel over who runs the family in tony's Stead makes the next few episodes seem very interesting.

Kylo Ren 03-19-2006 09:51 PM

Interesting........

I hope Tony comes out of it soon. But, who knows. The show is unpredictable. He could be out of commission for a while.

Chiefnj 03-19-2006 09:52 PM

Here is a SPOILER:

EPISODE 2 SUCKS. TONY IS IN A COMA AND THERE IS A CHANCE HE WILL SUFFER FROM BRAIN DAMAGE IF HE SURVIVES.

Kylo Ren 03-19-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj
Here is a SPOILER:

EPISODE 2 SUCKS. TONY IS IN A COMA AND THERE IS A CHANCE HE WILL SUFFER FROM BRAIN DAMAGE IF HE SURVIVES.

That's not really a spoiler if we all just watched it.

I don't think it sucked. It was just different. But I think it is setting up for some good action in the next few episodes.

Chiefnj 03-19-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan

I don't think it sucked. It was just different. But I think it is setting up for some good action in the next few episodes.

No, it sucked. Tony got shot last week. Of course there is going to be a power struggle with him laid up and Johnny in jail. They didn't need to waste an entire episode with Tony laying in a coma, Carmella telling him how much she loved him and AJ remaining a loser.

Eleazar 03-19-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

No, it sucked. Tony got shot last week. Of course there is going to be a power struggle with him laid up and Johnny in jail. They didn't need to waste an entire episode with Tony laying in a coma, Carmella telling him how much she loved him and AJ remaining a loser.

I didn't see it or anything, but normally with TV shows whole episodes of filler and extensive flashback sequences that aren't in continuity = jumping the shark

beavis 03-19-2006 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyGump
Typical setup issue. Next week should be fireworks.

Sure looked like it by the preview.

Kylo Ren 03-20-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

I don't see you changing the channel.

keg in kc 03-20-2006 01:19 AM

I enjoyed tonight's episode. There was some really quality subtle stuff woven into it, both in the script and in the edit.

1punkyQB 03-20-2006 04:59 AM

The only problem I have with the show are the dream sequences. Besides the one in the first season with Isabella. It's a shame she couldn't be a recurring character cuz she was easy on the eyes.