ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 9-1 and still in first place. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278697)

tredadda 11-18-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10201433)
THIS! We lost more than a game last night! We lost our undefeated status, we lost 1st place, and we lost any chance of gaining any respect from anybody who matters. Sure, they'll say nice things about our D, but the truth is we were exposed for the crap we are in terms of an overall football team.

And this team is to blame. They knew what all was on the line (starting with bragging rights), and they ****ing screwed the pooch and quit.

They also lost a lot of backing. For what it's worth, this team just earned a lot less deeply entrenched fan support because they burned us on the national stage. If they think this is just one loss and they thought the talking heads were wrong and didn't matter (last week), they can expect a lot more of it for the coming weeks. And they won't be favored in Arrowhead - because they shouldn't be.

These players don't care enough, and the coaching staff isn't going to demand it, they appear to be all too willing to gloss it all over and "keep it in house" while the fans get ripped apart by other fans. Good to be them I guess.

Like who? The sportswriters who we are hoping vote us into a BCS game? You think we get stuck in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl now instead of the Fiesta Bowl? I guess that would suck.

Relax, we were bound to lose at some point. This team lost by 10 points in a game most predicted we would lose 28-10, 31-13 or worse. We beat ourselves more than Denver beat us. I think this team earned some respect last night in spite of the loss. Just not with some of the chicken little fans like you.

GloryDayz 11-18-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10201441)
Add GloryDayz to the suicide watch list.

Hardly... Just calling them like I see them. Ready for another year where the Chiefs let down their city. I think we're kind of used to it.

GloryDayz 11-18-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 10201463)
Like who? The sportswriters who we are hoping vote us into a BCS game? You think we get stuck in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl now instead of the Fiesta Bowl? I guess that would suck.

Relax, we were bound to lose at some point. This team lost by 10 points in a game most predicted we would lose 28-10, 31-13 or worse. We beat ourselves more than Denver beat us. I think this team earned some respect last night in spite of the loss. Just not with some of the chicken little fans like you.

Yup...

Marcellus 11-18-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10201466)
Hardly... Just calling them like I see them. Ready for another year where the Chiefs let down their city. I think we're kind of used to it.

You may be one of the dumbest mother****ers alive. That's an accomplishment you can take pride it.

GloryDayz 11-18-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10201473)
You may be one of the dumbest mother****ers alive. That's an accomplishment you can take pride it.

**** off you idiot! You're a supreme dick and a suck up!

RippedmyFlesh 11-18-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10201235)
A Pats and Chiefs win next week and we are right back to the place we were after the bye.

I want this just so that the rematch in Arrowhead basically decides the division.

Marcellus 11-18-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10201501)
**** off you idiot! You're a supreme dick and a suck up!

Hey man chill out, I am just trying to give you something to be proud of since you seem to be so emotionally tied to these type things and how you feel like the team has let the city down and all.

I for one was fully expecting to go 19-0 this season.

Marcellus 11-18-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 10201513)
I want this just so that the rematch in Arrowhead basically decides the division.

The Chiefs still control their own destiny.

warrior 11-18-2013 10:03 AM

I predicted 14-2 and Im sticking with it.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-18-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10201529)
Hey man chill out, I am just trying to give you something to be proud of since you seem to be so emotionally tied to these type things and how you feel like the team has let the city down and all.

I hope he treats his self to the same standard in real life. He will be just a minor speed bumb for the rest of us. :thumb:

GloryDayz 11-18-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10201529)

You in for 18-1 now? Can the D do it?

ClevelandBronco 11-18-2013 11:47 AM

9-1 and still in first place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10201433)
THIS! We lost more than a game last night! We lost our undefeated status, we lost 1st place, and we lost any chance of gaining any respect from anybody who matters. Sure, they'll say nice things about our D, but the truth is we were exposed for the crap we are in terms of an overall football team.

And this team is to blame. They knew what all was on the line (starting with bragging rights), and they ****ing screwed the pooch and quit.

They also lost a lot of backing. For what it's worth, this team just earned a lot less deeply entrenched fan support because they burned us on the national stage. If they think this is just one loss and they thought the talking heads were wrong and didn't matter (last week), they can expect a lot more of it for the coming weeks. And they won't be favored in Arrowhead - because they shouldn't be.

These players don't care enough, and the coaching staff isn't going to demand it, they appear to be all too willing to gloss it all over and "keep it in house" while the fans get ripped apart by other fans. Good to be them I guess.

Jeez, dude. No one blames the customers when Walmart ****s up and no one with any sense blames the customers when the Chiefs **** up.