ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop **** Official "I'm hungover as ****" thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271816)

Stanley Nickels 04-06-2013 10:49 AM

Got some food in me. Energy levels approaching normal. Need a nap.

Simply Red 04-06-2013 10:53 AM

I used to simply start drinking again, but that's a problem when you do that, often.

Ceej 04-06-2013 10:58 AM

I usually drink the shit out of red Gatorade after a night of drinking.

Depending on what you drank the previous night lemon lime Gatorade is ****ing terrible.

58-4ever 04-06-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9561304)

Depending on what you drank the previous night lemon lime Gatorade is ****ing terrible.

What would you drink the night before where the Gatorade color matters? This sounds insane unless you got drunk on Mojitos or something of that nature.

Ceej 04-06-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 9561307)
What would you drink the night before where the Gatorade color matters? This sounds insane unless you got drunk on Mojitos or something of that nature.

I'm a beer and RBV drinker.

Color/flavor of Gatorade after a night of drinking for me has always mattered.

In my sober opinion, lemon lime Gatorade tastes like a bag of asses during a hangover.

Consistent1 04-06-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9561304)

I'm the exact opposite on that. I could throw up just looking at the red stuff, while the lemon lime one is fine. There used to be one that was clear, like Lemon Ice maybe, that was good for hangovers. Haven't seen it for a long time, maybe not made anymore?

gblowfish 04-06-2013 11:26 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x5p3i_t3c80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ceej 04-06-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9561328)
I'm the exact opposite on that. I could throw up just looking at the red stuff, while the lemon lime one is fine. There used to be one that was clear, like Lemon Ice maybe, that was good for hangovers. Haven't seen it for a long time, maybe not made anymore?

Something about the "twang" of the lemon lime is very unsettling to me, especially hungover.

I used to really like their blue mountain something. It was of the Gatorade freeze flavor line. That used to be my favorite.

Mother****erJones 04-06-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9561298)
I used to simply start drinking again, but that's a problem when you do that, often.

Meh just one or 2 drinks that is it. Not get drunk again. Just enough to take the edge of the hangover off

LiveSteam 04-06-2013 01:17 PM

Drank way to much bourbon last night. As bought as drunk as I have been in a decade.

bevischief 04-06-2013 01:48 PM

My dog who is under kennel watch for a sprained knee says no.

SAUTO 04-06-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9561309)
I'm a beer and RBV drinker.

Color/flavor of Gatorade after a night of drinking for me has always mattered.

In my sober opinion, lemon lime Gatorade tastes like a bag of asses during a hangover.

red bull vodka?

I used to drink two shots of vodka in a tall glass with a little ice and finish with red bull.

I would drink one of those to every beer my buddies and wife drank.

Then I would wake up around six hung over but WIDE ****ING AWAKE.

I haven't drank in almost a month, self grounded lol. Almost ready to let myself off for good behavior
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus 04-06-2013 02:15 PM

**** drinking anymore. I'll be 24 in a few months and hangovers lately have been feeling like death.

I can't imagine how some of you old ****ers feel the next day.

Ceej 04-06-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9561630)
red bull vodka?

I used to drink two shots of vodka in a tall glass with a little ice and finish with red bull.

I would drink one of those to every beer my buddies and wife drank.

Then I would wake up around six hung over but WIDE ****ING AWAKE.

I haven't drank in almost a month, self grounded lol. Almost ready to let myself off for good behavior
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, Red Bull and vodka. I like to dumb it down a little bit so I just use RBV, lol.

The only real energy drink that wakes me up is Amp. I love that shit; it is good with vodka too. I'm more of a beer kind of guy now. I drank RBVs when we went out every week.

SAUTO 04-06-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9561718)
Yeah, Red Bull and vodka. I like to dumb it down a little bit so I just use RBV, lol.

The only real energy drink that wakes me up is Amp. I love that shit; it is good with vodka too. I'm more of a beer kind of guy now. I drank RBVs when we went out every week.

the red amp with cherry vodka is good. Too good.

I know it the next morning lol. My whole mouth is red. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device