ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football What professional sports franchise do you think of when you hear "cheaters"? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292370)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2015 05:03 PM

The New Colorado Patri-o's.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2015 05:04 PM

I also think of the Chiefs, for the way they have cheated their fans out of anything meaningful for decades by building around garbage at the QB position.

Thank you.

PunkinDrublic 05-06-2015 05:14 PM

The 2006 Miami Heat. Dwayne Wade gets a trip to the free throw line every time a defender comes within 5 feet of him.

srvy 05-06-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11483583)
Raiders, Patriots, Broncos, Lance Armstrong

This for damn sure. The old eastern block Olympic athletes and professional boxing could go in the list.

srvy 05-06-2015 05:26 PM

MLB for allowing the steroid decade go on unchecked.

Prison Bitch 05-06-2015 05:29 PM

None. Only individuals in sports, and mostly just those who used Steroids.

Bufkin 05-06-2015 05:30 PM

Someone actually said Michael Jordan? Good grief. That guy was absolutely destroyed anytime he even considered going into the paint.

And even though Stockton/Malone > Jordan/Rodman, I have to give my props to the greatest ever.

rico 05-06-2015 05:50 PM

Broncos.

EPodolak 05-06-2015 05:53 PM

I'll say the Yankees, because it satisfies me to.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-06-2015 06:14 PM

BRONCOS

BigBeauford 05-06-2015 06:23 PM

Seahawks. Half those assholes are on PeD's.

BigMeatballDave 05-06-2015 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11483583)
Lance Armstrong

Never cared about him cheating. How did he cheat when the entire sport is on or doing something?

InChiefsHeaven 05-06-2015 06:54 PM

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'...

kcchiefsus 05-06-2015 07:03 PM

13. University of Kansas- 6 Major Infractions

On of basketball's all time greatest programs is also one of basketball's cheatingest programs. The Jayhawks have spent 11 years on probation, and have spent 4 years banned from television. Starting in 1957 with illegal recruiting inducements and transportation, then 1960 with extra benefits, Kansas is no stranger to the NCAA. The biggest case occurred in 1988, and they made that shit count. This is the longest list of infractions in one incident I've seen so far,

Violation Sumary: IMPERMISSIBLE RECRUITING: airline ticket provided by athletics representative; local automobile transportation provided by coaches; loan, local automobile transportation and clothing provided by athletics representatives; payment for work not performed; head coach provided cash for an airline ticket; lodging on a credit basis; basketball shoes; impermissible involvement of an athletics representative in off-campus recruiting; meals; assistance in purchasing an airline ticket; entertainment during official visit more than 30 miles from campus. ERRONEOUS CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL. REPEAT VIOLATOR.

Damn, there you go KU, get that shit done son. Now we're getting somewhere. But I know we have better to come. If we fast forward to 2006 the Jayhawks made a hell of a run at topping the '88 list of violations, but fell just short. In 06 Kansas had a bit of an academic fraud problem in the football team, and they also managed to get in trouble recruiting basketball as well. Reach for the stars Kansas. They gave some recruits brother football and movie tickets, flew another recruit 1000 miles round trip to watch KU compete in the NCAA tournament (where I assume he realized they choke and chose another school) and gave two other recruits cash and clothing (does anyone really wonder why KU cleans up on the recruiting trail?). Oh, almost forgot, they also paid a recruits AAU coach $4500 (AAU really is the worst thing ever). Now, on to the football team. Fatgino was still the coach, and knowing him endorsed all cheating efforts (but not as much as he endorsed little Debbie). Basically what happened was a GA gave to JUCO players answers to a test to help get them eligible to attend the illustrious University of Kansas. All of these things resulted in 3 years probation, reduction in basketball scholarships over 3 years, reduction in off campus visits, as well as the graduate assistant getting a sweet show cause penalty. Did I forget anything? Yes, a booster also received a 4 year ban from association with the university. Now, while the athletic department avoided punishment from the NCAA I have to mention that ticket scandal that resulted in major jail time for several involved that wrapped up this year. Cheat on Jayhawks, cheat on.

http://www.cowboysrideforfree.com/20...istory-iii-the

srvy 05-06-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 11484001)
13. University of Kansas- 6 Major Infractions

On of basketball's all time greatest programs is also one of basketball's cheatingest programs. The Jayhawks have spent 11 years on probation, and have spent 4 years banned from television. Starting in 1957 with illegal recruiting inducements and transportation, then 1960 with extra benefits, Kansas is no stranger to the NCAA. The biggest case occurred in 1988, and they made that shit count. This is the longest list of infractions in one incident I've seen so far,

Violation Sumary: IMPERMISSIBLE RECRUITING: airline ticket provided by athletics representative; local automobile transportation provided by coaches; loan, local automobile transportation and clothing provided by athletics representatives; payment for work not performed; head coach provided cash for an airline ticket; lodging on a credit basis; basketball shoes; impermissible involvement of an athletics representative in off-campus recruiting; meals; assistance in purchasing an airline ticket; entertainment during official visit more than 30 miles from campus. ERRONEOUS CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL. REPEAT VIOLATOR.

Damn, there you go KU, get that shit done son. Now we're getting somewhere. But I know we have better to come. If we fast forward to 2006 the Jayhawks made a hell of a run at topping the '88 list of violations, but fell just short. In 06 Kansas had a bit of an academic fraud problem in the football team, and they also managed to get in trouble recruiting basketball as well. Reach for the stars Kansas. They gave some recruits brother football and movie tickets, flew another recruit 1000 miles round trip to watch KU compete in the NCAA tournament (where I assume he realized they choke and chose another school) and gave two other recruits cash and clothing (does anyone really wonder why KU cleans up on the recruiting trail?). Oh, almost forgot, they also paid a recruits AAU coach $4500 (AAU really is the worst thing ever). Now, on to the football team. Fatgino was still the coach, and knowing him endorsed all cheating efforts (but not as much as he endorsed little Debbie). Basically what happened was a GA gave to JUCO players answers to a test to help get them eligible to attend the illustrious University of Kansas. All of these things resulted in 3 years probation, reduction in basketball scholarships over 3 years, reduction in off campus visits, as well as the graduate assistant getting a sweet show cause penalty. Did I forget anything? Yes, a booster also received a 4 year ban from association with the university. Now, while the athletic department avoided punishment from the NCAA I have to mention that ticket scandal that resulted in major jail time for several involved that wrapped up this year. Cheat on Jayhawks, cheat on.

http://www.cowboysrideforfree.com/20...istory-iii-the

Prepare your ass for the beaker onslaught.