ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Baldwin out for Week 4 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250794)

BossChief 09-30-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 7955854)
or he's a slow healer

both are bad

You sure are dumb.

We dont even know the full extent of the injury and you claim he is slow in recovering from it?

Get a clue.

(btw, broken bones in the hand take 5 weeks or more to heal. I broke my index finger about 3 weeks ago and that's what my doctor told me...a thumb is a much thicker bone and I would expect it to take longer....thats if its JUST a broken bone and there isnt ligament damage involved that needed time to heal)

what a dumblaz

stevieray 10-01-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7955893)
You sure are dumb.

We dont even know the full extent of the injury and you claim he is slow in recovering from it?

Get a clue.

(btw, broken bones in the hand take 5 weeks or more to heal. I broke my index finger about 3 weeks ago and that's what my doctor told me...a thumb is a much thicker bone and I would expect it to take longer....thats if its JUST a broken bone and there isnt ligament damage involved that needed time to heal)

what a dumblaz

We were practicing before a game, and were going out for passes. I was the RB/PR/DB and talked the coach into letting me go out for one last pass...jammed my thumb...tried to play, but couldn't grip the ball...took almost a two weeks to heal...and that was just jamming it.

Man, I was pissed.

Fritz88 10-01-2011 02:22 AM

Good. Hopefully Flowers too.

BigRock 10-01-2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7955502)
No...it's easier to blame Jones considering that it's happened to him before.

The Baldwin diva bullshit was just that....bullshit.

You're repeatedly pointing out that Jones was involved in another locker room fight, yet totally ignoring that the fight was with known douchebag and occasional criminal Cedric Benson, who was utterly and resoundly hated by his teammates during his first few years in the league.

Benson was considered a locker room cancer in Chicago. Jones went upside his head. And, at least off the top of my head, that is the only other example of Jones getting into a locker room fight during his, what, 10, 11 years in the league.

Does that mean Baldwin must have been acting like Benson? No. But you seem to be going "See, Jones did it before! Baldwin didn't do anything wrong!", when of all the conclusions you could draw from Jones' previous fight, that doesn't seem like the most likely one.

And that's not even factoring in that another teammate (Charles) seemed to endorse what Jones did afterwards.

Marcellus 10-01-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 7956258)

And that's not even factoring in that another teammate (Charles) seemed to endorse what Jones did afterwards.

You are basing your opinion of very limited information and your interpretation of Jones' history, just like the people that aren't labeling Baldwin a Diva.
There is no way to know who is right at this point, you can either give the kid the benefit of the doubt for now or not. Your choice.

As far as the bolded quote above, no offense to JC or anything, he is one of my favorite players, but I am not basing my opinion of the account on comments from a guy who can barely speak the English language in a comprehensible manner.

Have you seriously ever listened to JC talk? He ain't too sharp. He doesn't need to be to do his job.

WhiteWhale 10-01-2011 10:08 AM

You know... if Baldwin is actually productive when he starts playing this is going to really piss me off.

I'm still curious how he broke his thumb in a fight.

DBOSHO 10-01-2011 11:35 AM

I wish I knew what happened in the lockerroom like half of the posters on this board.