ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football 538 Calls Tom Brady the 43rd Clutchest Postseason QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289920)

notorious 01-13-2015 12:32 PM

Sanchez is #9!

Donger 01-13-2015 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267109)
I was never allowed back on a short leash and I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to talk about football on this board.

You suck a lot of dick, and it grosses me out.

You were graciously allowed back. And I'm pretty sure that it was conditional on you behaving yourself (i.e., a short Hootie leash). I would say that you are pulling on that leash pretty hard.

Maybe you could throttle it back a little? Thanks in advance.

LoneWolf 01-13-2015 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267076)
Haha.

I'm going at it by posting an article that states what I've been stating for years with statistical proof.

Tom has been OK in the postseason. Not great. Not clutch. He's been pretty good. According to this article, even a little bit better than Manning.

But neither of them have been great by any standard.

Statistical proof?! Really?!

Maybe instead of waiting tables at Bennigan's and banging chicks with bladder control issues, you should have taken a statistics class.

Hootie 01-13-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11267116)
You were graciously allowed back. And I'm pretty sure that it was conditional on you behaving yourself (i.e., a short Hootie leash). I would say that you are pulling on that leash pretty hard.

Maybe you could throttle it back a little? Thanks in advance.

Pulling it hard?

For posting a football topic on a football board and providing a link to an article and asking others to discuss the topic?

Wow. You're dumb!

SAUTO 01-13-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267119)
Pulling it hard?

For posting a football topic on a football board and providing a link to an article and asking others to discuss the topic?

Wow. You're dumb!

you already admitted you were trolling

Hootie 01-13-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11267118)
Statistical proof?! Really?!

Maybe instead of waiting tables at Bennigan's and banging chicks with bladder control issues, you should have taken a statistics class.

Yes.

According to the statistics ran by Nate Silver, a very respected member of sports media, Tom Brady's teams with a REPLACEMENT LEVEL QB would have gone 12.6 - 13.4 in his 26 completed postseason starts. Peyton Manning's with that same REPLACEMENT LEVEL QB would have gone 8 - 16.

Thus, the idea that Tom Brady doesn't have enough weapons is criminally stupid.

Thanks for playing.

Hootie 01-13-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11267122)
you already admitted you were trolling

and you admitted you got sloppy drunk one time and sucked off a Vietnamese American in an alley behind your auto shop ...

but am I holding that against you?

SAUTO 01-13-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267129)
and you admitted you got sloppy drunk one time and sucked off a Vietnamese American in an alley behind your auto shop ...

yeah that never could have happened you dip shit.

there isnt even an alley in the whole county i live in...

KC native 01-13-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267129)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11267132)
yeah that never could have happened you dip shit.

there isnt even an alley in the whole county i live in...

Yea, SAUTO sucked him off in a field. Get it right.

Donger 01-13-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267119)
Pulling it hard?

Wow. You're dumb!

Yes, pulling it hard.

You admitted that this thread is trolling and you already started a thread on this same reeruned subject matter.

SAUTO 01-13-2015 12:39 PM

and i guarantee i can hold my liquor infinity times better than your dumb ass.

Hootie 01-13-2015 12:39 PM

***OFFICIAL APOLOGY***

I apologize for posting an article I read on ESPN by Nate Silver that calls into question the idea that Tom Brady is the best postseason QB of all time.

I realize posting football articles on ChiefsPlanet is deeply frowned upon by Donger, and I deeply apologize for that.

From now on, I'll stick to asking things like "Cardele Jones or Alex Smith", or "Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich or Alex Smith", or "AIDS or Alex Smith" just to keep things normal around here.

I realize provocative talk about hot topics in football is heavily against the rules and I feel terrible for violating those.

Baby Lee 01-13-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267042)
The article isn't suggesting Tom Brady had better skill level offensive players around him.

It's suggesting that he had much better teams around him. Teams. Not just an offense. Teams.

For instance.

In Tom Brady's 9-0 start to his postseason career, the most important part of those teams were the defense. Tom was in charge of just trying to be efficient and not ****ing up. We all know that.

Skews the numbers.

Peyton has always had to be the best player on his team. Always. Tom? Not during the successful part of his postseason career. Those teams were always defensive minded teams with Tom being a very efficient game manager.

Hahahaha.

Who the **** cares about that in a 'QB driven' league?!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Perhaps the most tired meme in all of football.

SAUTO 01-13-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11267136)
Yea, SAUTO sucked him off in a field. Get it right.

SAUTO aint never been a sucker.

thats what i pay you for.

Donger 01-13-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11267142)
***OFFICIAL APOLOGY***

I apologize for posting an article I read on ESPN by Nate Silver that calls into question the idea that Tom Brady is the best postseason QB of all time.

I realize posting football articles on ChiefsPlanet is deeply frowned upon by Donger, and I deeply apologize for that.

From now on, I'll stick to asking things like "Cardele Jones or Alex Smith", or "Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich or Alex Smith", or "AIDS or Alex Smith" just to keep things normal around here.

I realize provocative talk about hot topics in football is heavily against the rules and I feel terrible for violating those.

I accept your apology. That's a good boy.