ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Look forward to seeing you in January, Pittsburgh. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310840)

RunKC 10-15-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13155238)
You are a p***y that's why you scared of them. Luckily you don't play for the Chiefs.. Thank God.

Maybe you didn't watch, but the last 3 times we've played the Steelers, the CHIEFS look scared of them.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13153676)
**** Pittsburgh. **** Mike Tomlin. **** Big Ben. **** em all.

Yes and come January NO i don't want to play them.

kgrund 10-15-2017 10:27 PM

The Steelers body language screamed they don't respect us.

TimBone 10-15-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13153495)
We should be healthier in January.

LMAO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

lcarus 10-15-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13154107)
I thought that it was revenge week this week?

Yeah we sure watched what y'all would do, Chris Jones. It was ****ing pathetic. :rolleyes: I kinda had a feeling though.

PAChiefsGuy 10-15-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13155274)
Maybe you didn't watch, but the last 3 times we've played the Steelers, the CHIEFS look scared of them.

I don't think we are scared of them. I never got that feeling watching the gm. Our players were getting right in the Steelers players faces anytime they felt disrespected... Steelers are hard hitters but so are the Redskins... Chiefs are not a team that will be intimidated...

We played bad. I thought that we tackled poorly and our dline continues to struggle to get past the Steelers oline. Offense was sloppy and could not get anything going... Smitty was off this game which happens to all QBs from time to time.

Despite all of that if it wasn't for a fluke missed INT by Gaines we probably win that game... So relax... This team will bounce back..

All SB winning teams lose games during the regular season...

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13155309)
Yeah we sure watched what y'all would do, Chris Jones. It was ****ing pathetic. :rolleyes: I kinda had a feeling though.

Bad tweet by Chris Jones especially considering how poorly the dline played. Don't know wtf he was talking about in that tweet. Chiefs might have been a little too confident...

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrund (Post 13155281)

They shouldn't... They own us right now. We've got to earn their respect.

Ming the Merciless 10-15-2017 11:03 PM

30 seonds before the op post:

https://brobible.files.wordpress.com...5rtp.gif?w=650

New World Order 10-15-2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13155360)
I don't think we are scared of them. I never got that feeling watching the gm. Our players were getting right in the Steelers players faces anytime they felt disrespected... Steelers are hard hitters but so are the Redskins... Chiefs are not a team that will be intimidated...

We played bad. I thought that we tackled poorly and our dline continues to struggle to get past the Steelers oline. Offense was sloppy and could not get anything going... Smitty was off this game which happens to all QBs from time to time.

Despite all of that if it wasn't for a fluke missed INT by Gaines we probably win that game... So relax... This team will bounce back..

All SB winning teams lose games during the regular season...

Chiefs acted tough after the plays were over.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-15-2017 11:04 PM

The Steelers own us. Chiefs are 0-7 against the Steelers when Big Ben plays the whole game. But just you wait, Steelers, that payback is coming! ****ing dumbass homers. People like you are why Carl Peterson had 20 5 year plans.

TimBone 10-15-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13155363)

LMAO

TimBone 10-15-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13155366)
The Steelers own us. Chiefs are 0-7 against the Steelers when Big Ben plays the whole game. But just you wait, Steelers, that payback is coming! ****ing dumbass homers. People like you are why Carl Peterson had 20 5 year plans.

January!

PAChiefsGuy 10-15-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13155366)

So what are you suggesting that we fire Reid because of this loss? You are the f**king moron.. Those past seasons do not matter. We are 0-1 against them this season with this team... It's was one game when pretty much everything that could go wrong did and we still barely lost... We'll be alright.

Sorry if we are not going 16-0 this season. So sad!

New World Order 10-15-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13155369)
I don't know what you mean by this.. Steelers were talking trash and so were the Chiefs... Happens almost every NFL game.

It means they should have been the bully during the play.

Not after

gold_and_red 10-15-2017 11:12 PM

Early in the game Steeler D was closing in really quick to make surefire tackles. They anticipated that Reid would do his usual feel them out with short passes and quick hitters. But later in the game it was amazing how open our WRs were even when they knew that we abandoned the run though Smith missed a few routine throws. Did the OL suddenly start blocking well or did the coverage become soft?

I think next time we play them we should go max protect early even if it means having Kelce and Hunt in to block and take a few intermediate to deep shots to our lesser known WRs. Brady owns the Steelers because somehow his protection is awesome when they play and he is deadly accurate on medium range throws.

007 10-16-2017 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrund (Post 13155281)

Why would they. We play like ass when we play them.