ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Just hooked up with an Aussie chick. (My cool story, bros.) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259709)

Dante84 05-20-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornstock (Post 8628173)
Not saying this was the case, but have you considered the possibility that you may have been duped by a convincing Aussie accent? I wouldn't put it past an intelligent six to improve her stock by playing that up. I've played off the Aussie accent straight up Barney Stinson style. It was legen...wait for it...dary!

Since women are inherently not funny, she would have failed hard had she been trying to pull a fast one. And I quizzed her on the limited bit of Aussie knowledge I had. And then I also remembered that a girl wanted to make out with me, so I stopped caring.

Hell I would have gone with it if she were pretending, anyways.

Dante84 05-20-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8627907)
Spit or swallow?

Open mouth, four inches away. She did the handy work.

My hands were in the air like I was on the Mamba at Worlds of Fun.

WV 05-20-2012 03:05 PM

So did you get to see her nude or just get the ol knob bobbed?

Dante84 05-20-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 8628214)
So did you get to see her nude or just get the ol knob bobbed?

Got her down to her britches.

stevieray 05-20-2012 04:12 PM

cool story, bro.

did you use "that's not a knoife, THIS is a knoife?"

boogblaster 05-20-2012 06:26 PM

kool .....

CrazyHorse 05-20-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 8627597)
an' she tolked loike this!

'ello! Moi name's Jane. Oi'me in Austin for the weekend as Oi travel through the stoites.

We were in Vegas yestah-day, and we will be going to New Orleans Mohn-day noight.

Moi friend ova they-ah is mackin' out with some bloke she met. I reckon we should do the same.

(She was probably a 6/10. Blonde, moderately skinny, decent face. But the accent sent me from six to midnight faster than a woman ever had before. Her friend was super skinny, with a Megan Fox face. The other guy lucked out hard.)

Anywho, they were staying at a Travel Lodge and we grabbed a cab with her, her friend, and this random other guy. We went back to their room, and me and this random guy just sat there awkwardly while the girls went in the bathroom. I said, "Man. Aussie chicks are so hot." He said, "Dude, I know." Then we giggled like little school girls. His chick came out in t-shirt and thong, and my chick just left the door cracked asked me to come "help her with something."

An hour later, I went to the lobby, hopped in a cab, and came back home. After some non-answered phone calls to my amigos, I hopped on CP to share my tale.

I love this city, I love Australia, I love blowjobs, and I love Chiefsplanet.

G'noight!

Getting a blowjob from a tranny in Austrailia? Almost makes you a little homophobic eh?

Dragonocho 05-20-2012 07:58 PM

You just laughed and gave her a Vegemite sandwich? Is that what you did? OMG!!!!

Thig Lyfe 05-20-2012 08:01 PM

Maybe a dingo sucked your dick.

Setsuna 05-20-2012 10:02 PM

I thought Australia hated outsiders.....at least that what I heard. You can't try to move there for shit. They won't take you. Damn isolationists.

Groves 05-20-2012 10:50 PM

Here's what we know: You giggled with some random dude at a Travel Lodge.

Titty Meat 05-20-2012 11:32 PM

Dante you still doin work for Nightlife KC?

BryanBusby 05-21-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 8628024)
OI CROIKEH!!!

GET THOSE CROIKADILLUHPIGS AWAY FROM SNOOP!!

OIOOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIO

(women's national team)

http://www.kckrs.com/wp-content/uplo...ssie_Women.png

:Lin:

yo what da **** is snoop doin down under

KurtCobain 05-21-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8629016)
yo I want to snoop down under on kurtcobain and give him the best handjob ever

Wow, thanks! I guess

Setsuna 05-21-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 8629018)
Wow, thanks! I guess

Hey Kurt you want me to do your wife too or just your mom? :evil:

Oh and Dante....I think that's pathetic you make a thread about this, if/when I lose my virginity you won't see me making a thread about it. Get bent!