ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs JJ Birden will join you for lunch or your fantasy draft for $250! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269616)

Imon Yourside 06-15-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9372612)
I'll give $2 to golf with him as long as he pays his own fees.

I would give him $2 to go horseback riding with me.

Rausch 06-15-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9753308)
You were a stud in NFL '94 with Joe Montana on Sega Genesis.

I did a seam pass from Montana to Birden over and over for many touchdowns.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...football94.jpg

I still own.

Don't have a Genesis so it's not much good to me but I managed to save the only game when a KC team was worth a $#it in the bit-world...

DJJasonp 06-15-2013 01:03 PM

Wow....did not see this coming (if it's real).

I had no idea just how far the planet's power reaches!!!

Next up.....do you think we could shame the one who shall remain nameless to participate in a dunk-tank for a KC charity?

J Diddy 06-15-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9753254)
Prove it's you, a pic with today's paper will work. Otherwise; **** off clay or whomever made this mult.

Just keeping it real

Why would someone bump a 4 month old thread, post once to clear name and never again post if not him?

Doesn't make sense. I think it's birden.

Hydrae 06-15-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 9753579)
Wow....did not see this coming (if it's real).

I had no idea just how far the planet's power reaches!!!

Next up.....do you think we could shame the one who shall remain nameless to participate in a dunk-tank for a KC charity?

I'n still waiting for my picture from a former RB.

J Diddy 06-15-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 9753686)
I'n still waiting for my picture from a former RB.

Frigging bastard.
Should have known the Nigerian nightmare would be spouting a scam.

MMXcalibur 06-15-2013 03:03 PM

The Kicker that Shall Go Unnamed's Memorable Experiences

Appearance
$1
Infuriate the Chief fans at your party with a special guest appearance by Lin! Lin is also the perfect way to open an abortion clinic, adult novelty store, or Neo Nazi rally!

Shank a Kick
$3.50
Lin will provide a laugh-a-minute experience for you and your guests as he fails to make a field goal from any distance.

Investment Advice
$5 and a McDonalds Cheeseburger
Hear sound advice on how to stock your portfolio from Waco's #1 investment manager!

Suck Your ****
Complimentary
A free service that Lin provides to all his customers!

CrazyPhuD 06-15-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9753773)
The Kicker that Shall Go Unnamed's Memorable Experiences

Appearance
$1
Infuriate the Chief fans at your party with a special guest appearance by Lin! Lin is also the perfect way to open an abortion clinic, adult novelty store, or Neo Nazi rally!

Shank a Kick
$3.50
Lin will provide a laugh-a-minute experience for you and your guests as he fails to make a field goal from any distance.

Investment Advice
$5 and a McDonalds Cheeseburger
Hear sound advice on how to stock your portfolio from Waco's #1 investment manager!

Suck Your ****
Complimentary
A free service that Lin provides to all his customers!

Actually he's free to have him show up at your party. He costs money to make him leave.

crazycoffey 06-15-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9753779)
Actually he's free to have him show up at your party. He costs money to make him leave.

This is the closest clay will ever get to being compared to a professional athlete. Evah....

Bowser 06-15-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9753208)
Evening gentlemen, It's very interesting reading all these posts. I have not been on here for a while. Anyway, understand Thuzio was started by Barber as one of you said. It's for former and active players. They actually pick the prices not me. I think it's a great idea but the top names will get picked not me. That's ok because I basically set it up for free and I want the indexing. With the amount of money they spend on marketing and building the brand, it's a way I can get free SEO for my other projects.

It's all good. I realize not everyone is going to say positive things about you. As a former athlete, I've been booed more than once.

Much Success to you all and enjoy this upcoming season.

JJ

I'll always remember that TD catch from Dave Kreig over Rod Woodson you made against the Steelers in the playoffs. Fantastic play.

Hammock Parties 06-15-2013 05:23 PM

How much for anal?

Rain Man 06-15-2013 07:37 PM

Was that really J.J. Birden posting? The J.J. Birden? I really liked him as a player.

jjbirden 06-19-2013 03:25 PM

You guys are alright. I just might have to hang out here more. Who ever pasted the Sega game with Joe, got a story for you. When the box of those games arrived for Joe, we were all in the locker. He started throwing them out to us. I still have mine around here in a package because I never opened it. Might have to find it.

By the way it really is me. I am big into social media being I am now a network marketer so I own every version of jjbirden. Have great day!

Bwana 06-19-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9762902)
You guys are alright. I just might have to hang out here more. Who ever pasted the Sega game with Joe, got a story for you. When the box of those games arrived for Joe, we were all in the locker. He started throwing them out to us. I still have mine around here in a package because I never opened it. Might have to find it.

Gald you made it back in the house JJ, it's been a long time.

Phobia 06-19-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9762902)

Do it. We're mostly idiots but we're all diehard and I don't think there's any good reason any Chiefs fan would dislike you. Just don't make any promises you can't keep. Christian Okoye is still in the doghouse with this site over a few autographed 8x10's he threatened to send out several years ago.