ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I wish this offense were a smelly turd. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277980)

-King- 10-27-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10130579)
Yes, after the Browns eliminated the screen our offense had nothing to respond with. I'm not sure if this is due to Smith's ineptitude or Andy's inability at adjustments, but this makes me nervous.

They didn't eliminate shit. We just didn't run it at all in the 2nd half. We ran it maybe 2 times in the second half, all for good gains.

Molitoth 10-27-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 10130462)
Stupid thread. How this offense performs is a function of whether the O-line is blocking people or not. But go ahead and blame Smith.

The offensive Line misses and overthrows open receivers...

got it.

Rausch 10-27-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10130398)
The offense wasn't bad today. But it just becomes clearer every week that this team wins with defense.

I think if we ever decided to we could lean on the running game and be ok.

We won't, but it wouldn't be worse than watching Smiff get sacked 4x a game...

FringeNC 10-27-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10130823)

got it.

How many points and yards did we have in the first half when the Oline blocked people?

notorious 10-27-2013 04:08 PM

He is missing easy TD passes.

That has to stop.

Nightfyre 10-27-2013 04:10 PM

Smith has always taken a lot of sacks. It's because he can't get his eyes off the rush.

Messier 10-27-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10130920)
Smith has always taken a lot of sacks. It's because he can't get his eyes off the rush.

Yes, but, in this game at least, there was a lot of drop back and the rush was there immediately.

J Diddy 10-27-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10130823)

got it.

Because accuracy is best obtained and ease of target location is increased when running for your life two steps into a three step drops.

Got it.

RealSNR 10-27-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10130896)
He is missing easy TD passes.

That has to stop.

He had two last week.

He has two this week.

A real QB misses an easy TD pass maybe twice ALL YEAR.

Nightfyre 10-27-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 10130961)
Yes, but, in this game at least, there was a lot of drop back and the rush was there immediately.

That's because the Brown's were blitzing. I will analyze this further later this week. But there were several blitzes where Smith needs to go to his hot and just can't get his eyes off the pass rush.

RealSNR 10-27-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10130964)
Because accuracy is best obtained and ease of target location is increased when running for your life two steps into a three step drops.

Got it.

Exagerrate much?

Even if what you said was truthful, I expect my QB when scrambling from pressure with a WIDE OPEN receiver right the **** in front of him to hit him with an accurate pass.

Sorry, I know I know... high expectations.

Molitoth 10-27-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 10130872)
How many points and yards did we have in the first half when the Oline blocked people?

Keep making excuses for him, just like this fanbase did with Cassel.

He plays scared and is not a threat to opposing defenses.

J Diddy 10-27-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10131006)
Exagerrate much?

Even if what you said was truthful, I expect my QB when scrambling from pressure with a WIDE OPEN receiver right the **** in front of him to hit him with an accurate pass.

Sorry, I know I know... high expectations.

No exaggeration at all, every time there was a crucial third down it was matador time for Fisher.

I guess you can be an angry, pissed off mother****er or you can enjoy the win, being 8-0, and first place in the AFC west.

For chrissakes, you Smith haters are like Randy Quaid's character in Major League 2.

loochy 10-27-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10131052)
I guess you can be an angry, pissed off mother****er or you can enjoy the win, being 8-0, and first place in the AFC west.

i think you estimate how angry people get about this...

we DO enjoy this

but the trends are just a bit concerning

RealSNR 10-27-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10131052)
No exaggeration at all, every time there was a crucial third down it was matador time for Fisher.

For chrissakes, you Smith haters are like Randy Quaid's character in Major League 2.

I AM enjoying 8-0. I ****ing danced around the living room when the Davone Bess lost that fumble. Just ask my wife.

The problem is we still don't know how good this team is. And that makes me and a lot of other fans very anxious. The NFL did us no favors by saving all of our division games towards the end. That's where we're gonna have to get the meat of our schedule, and it will also show who we really are.

So get down from your high horse.