ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sorenson Officially Activated off of IR, Nate Orchard Waived (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318679)

Lzen 11-06-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13873256)
no.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bock, bock, bock, bucock!!

DaFace 11-06-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13873292)
The team/organization. They continue to leak out optimsitic reports about Berry playing. Where else do you think Mellinger got that from? They wouldn’t do that if he weren’t going to play.

Yep. Even Mellinger conceded that we've heard that he was "getting better" before, but this is the first time he's had someone give him a timeline. According to his source, Houston and Sorensen will play this weekend in a limited capacity (not a huge leap there, obviously), and Berry will play "in November." I know it's a bit of a joke at this point, but I do believe the team thinks he'll play soon.

Lzen 11-06-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13873294)
Say what you want
but we're in the hunt
while he stays day to day
everyone else will play
but on this bet i just decide to punt
Posted via Mobile Device

Wise man.

MahiMike 11-06-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13873179)
LMAO

Forgot about that

I think about it every time I hear his name. Was in a sports bar with other chiefs fans and we were all asking each other what we just saw. Best thing was no flag. Lol

DaFace 11-06-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13873273)
If they Chiefs had known up front he wouldn't play until after the bye, don't you think they would have put him on IR?

I think there's nuance to that. Yes, they could have put him on IR, but if they thought he would PROBABLY be able to go before week 8, they might not have done it even if there was still a 50%+ chance that he'd be down past week 8.

First, that would have burned one of our "to return" spots, and Sorensen just took the other one, so we wouldn't have had any flexibility to bring back LDT or some of the others later this year. But in addition, putting someone on IR means they can't practice. And while, yes, Berry hasn't technically been practicing, it's pretty clear he's been spending a lot of time with the team. I don't know the intricacies of the rules, but I bet they wanted him to be able to be around even if he wasn't practicing. After all, half of the reason he's on the team is that he's the emotional leader of our defense, so in theory he adds some value even standing on the sideline.

Frazod 11-06-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13873151)
I bet he's out there some vs Cards.

Perfect game for that.

carcosa 11-06-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13873248)
yip

yop

redfan 11-06-2018 11:34 AM

ELBOW SMASH -point- SORENSON!!

chiefzilla1501 11-06-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 13873213)
He isnt that good.
We need Berry, not Dan

He's a good add. We need Sorenson too. If Sorenson has to play every snap like last year, we're ****ed. Thankfully, we seem in a much better position to allow Sorenson toj go back to being a role player. He was fine enough like that.

CupidStunt 11-06-2018 11:37 AM

The Great White Hope!

Molitoth 11-06-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13873277)
Ah I see then.

There once was a poster named loochy
Who claimed Berry was a big giant coochie
But when it came time,
To put his Av on the line,
He showed who is actually the pussy

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13873294)
Say what you want
but we're in the hunt
while he stays day to day
everyone else will play
but on this bet i just decide to punt
Posted via Mobile Device

Haha, nice job to the both of you!

Now;

If Dane were here... He'd call you both queers.
In his usually way to consider you gay.
But he left like a bitch and dropped the baton,
Who's a good replacement to call you both BUTT****ING MORONS?

htismaqe 11-06-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13873350)
He's a good add. We need Sorenson too. If Sorenson has to play every snap like last year, we're ****ed. Thankfully, we seem in a much better position to allow Sorenson toj go back to being a role player. He was fine enough like that.

We are? He's going to start and play a ton of snaps ahead of all of the youngsters. That's the pattern they've displayed so far anyway...

ping2000 11-06-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13873166)
Should have waived Zombo instead.

Pump Zombo up with growth hormones and steroids till he gets caught. It's the Patriot way.

O.city 11-06-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13873292)
The team/organization. They continue to leak out optimsitic reports about Berry playing. Where else do you think Mellinger got that from? They wouldn’t do that if he weren’t going to play.

They've been doing that for a while though. We heard he'd be back by Jacksonville, NE etc.

I don't think they know when he'll play.

staylor26 11-06-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13873411)
They've been doing that for a while though. We heard he'd be back by Jacksonville, NE etc.

I don't think they know when he'll play.

This is the first time any KC media guys have given us anything. The fact that it’s been said before by a national media guy and they disappointed just makes me all the more confident they aren’t ****ing with us this time.

They know the fans are getting restless.