ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Flipping the switch for the KC Plaza Lighting Ceremony this year on Thanksgiving is.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265315)

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027181)
The default one for you. Yes.

Just awaiting another drunken emotional melt down for you. The leaving...then the coming back.

No worries though. I am patient.

LMAO

I left CP once. I'm sorry it left such a mark on you. I was busy with actual life and this place wasn't much fun. God forbid. It must be some kind of narrative on my overall mindset that an internet mesage board wasn't that important.

I hardly drink anymore either. Not that it matters as long as you can still generalize.

You know how most of us figure even the dumbasses here are probably decent people in real life? I met you once and I don't have that feeling about you. I'm sure you don't remember, you were busy being you.

I'm sorry I don't like your sport and you're so sensitive about it.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027184)
OH FFS!!! :facepalm:

I know right? Stay or leave I say. Maybe he will stick it out this time.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027185)
LMAO

I left CP once. I'm sorry it left such a mark on you. I was busy with actual life and this place wasn't much fun. God forbid. It must be some kind of narrative on my overall mindset that an internet mesage board wasn't that important.

I hardly drink anymore either. Not that it matters as long as you can still generalize.

You know how most of us figure even the dumbasses here are probably decent people in real life? I met you once and I don't have that feeling about you. I'm sure you don't remember, you were busy being you.

I'm sorry I don't like your sport and you're so sensitive about it.

It took you 4 words to be dishonest. Impressive.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027184)
OH FFS!!! :facepalm:

Who are you? Didn't you leave so Zach could make fun of you for ever posting again?

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027188)
Who are you? Didn't you leave so Zach could make fun of you for ever posting again?

Lumpy has never left...come back as a different user name like a coward and THEN been left again after having an emotional melt down and being pittied back on to the board.

Maybe she will. I doubt it though.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027187)
It took you 4 words to be dishonest. Impressive.

I'm truly impressed you care enough about me to keep track of when I'm away for a while. It almost makes me want to hug you.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027190)
I'm truly impressed you care enough about me to keep track of when I'm away for a while. It almost makes me want to hug you.

It doesn't take detective work. All you have to do is read. And be sober enough to remember.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027189)
Lumpy has never left...come back as a different user name like a coward and THEN been left again after having an emotional melt down and being pittied back on to the board.

Maybe she will. I doubt it though.

You obviously don't know Lumpy and that's ok. Hopefully if she ever leaves for a while again she'll come back with some sweet vertical lines around her name.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027191)
It doesn't take detective work. All you have to do is read. And be sober enough to remember.

lol k

Lumpy 10-18-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027186)

I actually stopped posting a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I wanted to return. The hate is strong on CP... very annoying. Plus, I've been busy. But, sure enough, this ****ing place dragged me back in!! :grr:

Listen, I'm all for busting balls on here, but....

Eh, wait a sec...

Didn't you post an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread? :hmmm:

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027195)
I actually stopped posting a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I wanted to return. The hate is strong on CP... very annoying. Plus, I've been busy. But, sure enough, this ****ing place dragged me back in!! :grr:

Eh, wait a sec...

You can bust all the balls you want! I can handle it. This isn't my country music thread.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027195)

Eh, wait a sec...

I'm glad you came back Lump.

:)

As for the rest.................. OH NO SHE DIN'T!

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027197)
You can bust all the balls you want! I can handle it. This isn't my country music thread.

Is that a putdown?

LMAO

The many who have posted in it seem to think it's ok.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027201)
Is that a putdown?

LMAO

The many who have posted in it seem to think it's ok.

There is not a single thread I wish to ignore.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027186)

I just want you to know that sometimes I... as many people do... get more involved with real life events than on-line posting. That has happened and may well happen again. If it does I truly hope you'll be ok. A short term break doesn't mean forever. Even if I were to go away for good it doesn't mean I don't love you. Something might have come up. Don't fret darling.