ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I've been nominated as Chiefs fan of the year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266934)

Psyko Tek 11-21-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9140307)
Do not disrespect Clark Hunt by palming him anything. That is a dick move.

respect is earned...
this would not be courteous
this is important
dick moves not courteous

BossChief 11-21-2012 08:35 PM

Sneak in a Fire Pioli flyer and when you leave, drop it on the floor as subtly as you can.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-21-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 9140320)
Wife nominated me prior to the season. I'd been driving from Little Rock AR to KC the past two years for games, moved back to Kansas this year. I guess whoever reviews the nominations liked whatever she said about me. I am going to be on my best behavior Sunday, honestly I'm honored that they selected me. Not happy about the state of this team, but it's still cool that they've recognized my commitment to this team. I wish I was going to a game that wasn't meaningless in terms of W/L, but as I said I'm excited as possible to be attending a game with a record of 1-9.

PM me your address , I can have you a shipment done Fed Ex.

Strongside 11-21-2012 08:40 PM

Wear black.

FAX 11-21-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9140364)
glad I posted the movie line first.

Now I can say great minds think alike...
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Sorry, Mr. JASONSAUTO. I failed to see your post and got carried away. My apologies.

But, why can't 002 slip away from the crowd and make his way to the booth where the scoreboard guys work? Then, he could damage the lock and wedge open a security door that would allow a specially-trained squad of SOC operatives access to the master scoreboard controls? Then, once we subdue the workers and barricade the booth, we can begin broadcasting videos on the big-screen as well as write out all kinds of stuff on the scoreboard including "Pioli Doesn't Wipe Afterwards" and "Pioli Has A Cassel Tattoo On His Ankle" and stuff like that. It is, of course, a suicide mission, but that's just part of the job, after all.

FAX

Molitoth 11-21-2012 08:44 PM

just wear black chiefs gear and be classy.

RunKC 11-21-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9140374)
Palming him anything is a dick move. It's snarky.

I agree. It's like people think that Clark doesn't know what's going on. He's not stupid. He knows more than anyone on this board.

Clark knows what must be done. He's just being professional and firing Pioli next month.

Clark has talked to people about his next move. We all know that. He has a plan for the post-Pioli era.

DTLB58 11-21-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9140411)
I agree. It's like people think that Clark doesn't know what's going on. He's not stupid. He knows more than anyone on this board.

Clark knows what must be done. He's just being professional and firing Pioli next month.

Clark has talked to people about his next move. We all know that. He has a plan for the post-Pioli era.

You have know way of knowing any of that. He could very easily fire RAC or give him the choice to retire. Then hire a new coach, and have Scott start over re-building with a Franchise QB.

SAUTO 11-21-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9140402)
ROFL

Sorry, Mr. JASONSAUTO. I failed to see your post and got carried away. My apologies.

But, why can't 002 slip away from the crowd and make his way to the booth where the scoreboard guys work? Then, he could damage the lock and wedge open a security door that would allow a specially-trained squad of SOC operatives access to the master scoreboard controls? Then, once we subdue the workers and barricade the booth, we can begin broadcasting videos on the big-screen as well as write out all kinds of stuff on the scoreboard including "Pioli Doesn't Wipe Afterwards" and "Pioli Has A Cassel Tattoo On His Ankle" and stuff like that. It is, of course, a suicide mission, but that's just part of the job, after all.

FAX

Oh no faxy no need to apologize. You said it much better than I could ever hope to.
Posted via Mobile Device

tboss27 11-21-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9140385)
PM me your address , I can have you a shipment done Fed Ex.

Shipment of what?

jspchief 11-21-2012 09:04 PM

The creation of this thread ensures you not winning. They are on to you now.

Fire Me Boy! 11-21-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 9140435)
Shipment of what?

Boar semen, I presume.

Dayze 11-21-2012 09:07 PM

lmao

hometeam 11-21-2012 09:09 PM

Because you posted this on CP, no way they let you pull anything off. One of those CIA guys is reading this right now, running your name through databases, and they will find a reason not to let you do it :P

Easy 6 11-21-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9140402)
ROFL

FAX

ITS JUST CRAZY ENOUGH TO WORK!

It would be like Bane taking over the stadium, i'm in.