ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

GordonGekko 07-25-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10765424)
curious on your guys opinion of the "butterfly good feeling". If you don't have them than should you move on?

Also curious about the common phrase of "when you know you know, and if you don't know, she's not the one".

Most of the people that I know that are married usually say that they knew pretty quickly that their SO was the one. A lot of the people that I know that are in 3+ year relationships with no end in sight but afraid to separate due to being alone, are the ones that are always very hesitant about their significant other and question all the time whether they should get married. So yeah, I believe that if someone is the one you will know it pretty quick and if you don't get that urgent sense then it might be best to cut bait and move on.

Hammock Parties 07-25-2014 09:26 AM

Got a good thing going for a month now. :D

lcarus 07-25-2014 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10766644)

:thumb:

BigMeatballDave 07-25-2014 10:16 AM

Not looking to get back together with either of them due to my job. Both know it's a hook up. Neither know I'm hooking up with the other. One is an ex fiancee the other, an exGF who I dated after the fiancee. Both are freaks lol. I should get some Gatorade lol

Pasta Little Brioni 07-25-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Atta boy... Nearing Two months here

Titty Meat 07-25-2014 02:08 PM

Girl ive been talking to last few weeks is kinda annoying me texting everyday about boring shit

The Franchise 07-25-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10766978)
Girl ive been talking to last few weeks is kinda annoying me texting everyday about boring shit

What did you expect? She's a girl.

BigMeatballDave 07-25-2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10766978)

Hit it. She'll become more tolerable lol

BigMeatballDave 07-25-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Well done, sir :)

Dayze 07-25-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10765424)
curious on your guys opinion of the "butterfly good feeling". If you don't have them than should you move on?

Also curious about the common phrase of "when you know you know, and if you don't know, she's not the one".

my wife and I went met unintentionally through some mutual friends. all of us met up for drinks after work one night. The same the next night. and the 3rd we all went over to my buds house for a cookout.
we watched some TV while folks were mingling around, and Looney Tunes came on. I was smitten when she knew what each cartoon episode was within about 10 seconds of it starting. "Ohh! this is the one where......". ...because in my head I was thinking the same thing, but thought "there's no way this chick would know what I'm talking about if i start quoting cartoons".

we emailed back and forth, and spoke on the phone for a good month before our 'first date'. But I knew pretty much by the end of the 2nd or 3rd date. Our 10 yr anniversary (marriage) is coming up on Oct. 13yrs total.

so....I'm of the opinion that one 'knows' in their gut. And when others ask why/how, it's hard to explain to them. I still find myself getting those butterfly type sensations in my gut. quite often actually.

Dayze 07-25-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

welp.....the end of the world is near.

:evil:

Hammock Parties 07-25-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10767036)
welp.....the end of the world is near.

:evil:

Meh. I've had longer relationships.

However, I do have a feeling about this one.

Titty Meat 07-25-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10767026)
my wife and I went met unintentionally through some mutual friends. all of us met up for drinks after work one night. The same the next night. and the 3rd we all went over to my buds house for a cookout.
we watched some TV while folks were mingling around, and Looney Tunes came on. I was smitten when she knew what each cartoon episode was within about 10 seconds of it starting. "Ohh! this is the one where......". ...because in my head I was thinking the same thing, but thought "there's no way this chick would know what I'm talking about if i start quoting cartoons".

we emailed back and forth, and spoke on the phone for a good month before our 'first date'. But I knew pretty much by the end of the 2nd or 3rd date. Our 10 yr anniversary (marriage) is coming up on Oct. 13yrs total.

so....I'm of the opinion that one 'knows' in their gut. And when others ask why/how, it's hard to explain to them. I still find myself getting those butterfly type sensations in my gut. quite often actually.

E-mail? Thats old school!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-25-2014 04:38 PM

She pulled out some Maui Wowie and Dayze was smitten

Titty Meat 07-27-2014 11:19 AM

Damn I lost. Like really really lost.