ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Should Hootie be able to bribe his way off permaban? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278155)

vailpass 01-31-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 10404781)
WTF??? In a jar? That's not true RMOs. You need to go to the Testicle Festival (real name) and see what real RMOs are about.

Oh yeah in a jar. On the bar. Next to the pickled eggs.

rockymtnchief 01-31-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10404815)
Oh yeah and it gets wild. Google "testicle festival montana" A lot of NSFW

Yeah...I've seen a few things there and Sturgis that can't be unseen!:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10404818)
Oh yeah in a jar. On the bar. Next to the pickled eggs.

That's not true RMO's. I'd be grossed out. Take a trip up here and we can get you hooked up. Super Bowl Sunday used to be the best. Local ranches would bring in their family recipes for RMOs to the bar. They were awesome! Don't eat that crap out of a jar or the ones at the fair.

Easy 6 01-31-2014 06:52 PM

That bull testicles thing is a bunch of macho man BS, unless you're some starving villager in remotest Zimbabwe who eats every little scrap right down to sucking the marrow out of the bones its ****ing ridiculous.

TimBone 01-31-2014 07:12 PM

They call 'em calf fries in Texas. I tried 'em. The most disturbing thing is that they served them with this creamy white sauce.

Eleazar 01-31-2014 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10404137)
Clay has been banned more than anybody here. He finally adapted. He's annoying as anybody else but he's actually improving. In fact, I haven't really been annoyed by him in months. You should adjust a little and give him a chance.

Well, I have had him on iggy for a long while now. I didn't see any difference. Trolling and attention whoring and little else imo.

Eleazar 01-31-2014 07:16 PM

Jeez. Saul is actually a good poster, and is definitely not a troll. He didn't make any more of a "disrespect of mods" post than I did in the same thread. Seems to me he was just having a laugh.

rockymtnchief 01-31-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10404848)
That bull testicles thing is a bunch of macho man BS, unless you're some starving villager in remotest Zimbabwe who eats every little scrap right down to sucking the marrow out of the bones its ****ing ridiculous.

Not at all. I never wanted to try them. Finally, I caved in and tried one...and hated it. Then I worked a branding and put some on my plate thinking they were some kind of chicken nugget. They were pretty good...I think I ate 6 or 7. Then I started watching the Super Bowl at a bar where 5-7 ranches would bring their RMO recipe to the party. There were a couple recipes that were...meh. There were a few that were damn good. And then there were a couple that were outstanding.

rockymtnchief 01-31-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10404884)
They call 'em calf fries in Texas. I tried 'em. The most disturbing thing is that they served them with this creamy white sauce.

Never had them with a white sauce. Marinara or tomato based sauces for dipping and lemon.

rockymtnchief 01-31-2014 07:27 PM

I've had them similar to these:
http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociet...in_oysters.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...hrKNpuax_-fYew

TimBone 01-31-2014 07:40 PM

Yea...they served it with a white gravy type sauce to us. Very similar to gravy for a chicken fried steak.

J Diddy 01-31-2014 08:11 PM

I ain't eating no balls from nothing and I certainly ain't gobbling them down with ball gravy

TimBone 01-31-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10404969)
I ain't eating no balls from nothing and I certainly ain't gobbling them down with ball gravy

Hey man...it wasn't that bad. Gravy had kind of a bleachy smell to it though.

Dartgod 01-31-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10404894)
Jeez. Saul is actually a good poster, and is definitely not a troll. He didn't make any more of a "disrespect of mods" post than I did in the same thread. Seems to me he was just having a laugh.

That is no longer allowed here.

Easy 6 01-31-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10404990)
Gravy had kind of a bleachy smell to it though.

LMAO see, NO.

Putting up with that is just something I'm not willing to do to feel all badass and "strong as bull".

Katipan 01-31-2014 08:59 PM

I guess they are kind of in the same realm as eggs. All kinds of mutilated reproductive parts. I'm assuming they pop those suckers out of their pouches...? It's not like you're picking bull pubes out of your teeth...

Not too excited to make eggs in the morning now.