ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Bowser 12-01-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167135)
Well if he did try to talk some sense into Belcher knowing he had a gun and was working to save one of his players lives then in MY book his job as a human being trumps his shitty job as GM.

I must have missed the Pioli pile on for him not actually saving Belcher's life.

Seriously, what the ****?

luv 12-01-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167135)
Well if he did try to talk some sense into Belcher knowing he had a gun and was working to save one of his players lives then in MY book his job as a human being trumps his shitty job as GM.

Okay. He's a good person. That means we keep him as GM?

HolyHat 12-01-2012 11:28 AM

ESPN now reporting that chiefs fans were cheering for Belcher as he was taken away....

Eric Winston is live after this message from your local provider...

The Bad Guy 12-01-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167126)
Well, just watching the local media this morning. Jack Harry seemed down right rattled and a tad remorseful. Their morning anchor saying OUT LOUD (how dare she) that these players need support and they aren't getting it.

Only you would turn this into something that could possibly blame the SOC.

This had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with that.

The Chiefs players weren't getting support because they were 1-10. No team gets support when they are 1-10.

This isn't new. The SOC wasn't singling out Belcher, they weren't singling out anyone but Cassel and administration of this team.

Not one person who advocated for change with this team should feel responsible for this. Despite what this complete piece of garbage of a human being tries to spin on this thread.

RNR 12-01-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167075)
Jack Harry was intimating that Pioli was trying to help Belcher. Knowing how much Harry hates Pioli I don't think that he'd be spinning for him at all.

I think this is going to big a huge wake up call to the local media haters and many fans.

This has nothing to do with the Chiefs other than they were the employer of a disturbed employee~

Dallas Chief 12-01-2012 11:28 AM

So tragic. Just completely shocked right now.

OnTheWarpath15 12-01-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9167150)
I'll tell you what, Pioli or Romeo likely won't be the same ever again. It's sickening and I can't comprehend watching someone take their own lives.

Prayers to those guys as well in dealing with this tragedy.

Let's not forget about Jovan's mother. She witnessed the shooting on Crysler, according to reports.

Friends, family and teammates are going to have a tough enough time with this.

Actually witnessing it?

You're right, they'll never be the same.

The Bad Guy 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9167164)
ESPN now reporting that chiefs fans were cheering for Belcher as he was taken away....

Really, really ****ing weak.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Player talked with Pioli, Crennel & heard police drive up. He walked away from them. KCPD: "A couple seconds later, they heard the gunshot."

Pasta Little Brioni 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

:spock:

DrunkBassGuitar 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

this may be the wrong time to say this but hopefully this will force the NFL to start paying much more attention to player mental health. not saying that playing football caused this at all, but maybe an untreated mental health issue did.

Rams Fan 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

This isn't the time to joke.

RealSNR 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167148)
I'm not banned because I don't break the rules. Posting opinions you don't like is not a bannable offense. USE THE FREAKING IGNORE BUTTON.

How about YOU ignore this place? Nobody ****ing likes you here, and for good reason. Go find one of the other shitty Chiefs boards to shit on.

I'll bet you Barry would take you into his fold. You're just the kind of reeruned moron he loves.

Hootie 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

I think it was the girls mother, not jovans

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 11:29 AM

Meme has done more shitting in one thread than blackbob ever did.