ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

Hawk 11-19-2012 06:31 PM

Four months....

mnchiefsguy 11-20-2012 01:17 AM

Season two is up for pre-order on amazon. $71.98 for season two, big price increase. It does not come out until Feb. though, so hopefully the price will start to come down in the next couple of months.

vailpass 11-20-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9135629)
Season two is up for pre-order on amazon. $71.98 for season two, big price increase. It does not come out until Feb. though, so hopefully the price will start to come down in the next couple of months.

Or free on HBO GO which is free with HBO. Why not sign up for a month of HBO and watch Season 1 and 2? They even have the 'added features' editions.

MagicHef 11-21-2012 12:57 PM

So who are the 3? It seems fairly obvious at this point that Dany and Jon are 2 of them, who is the other? Aegon, Bran, Arya?

Aegon has the blood, Bran may have been "reborn" when he emerged from under Winterfell, Arya has been reborn plenty of times (Arry, Weasel, No One, Cat).

Anyone else?

Swanman 11-21-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9139492)
So who are the 3? It seems fairly obvious at this point that Dany and Jon are 2 of them, who is the other? Aegon, Bran, Arya?

Aegon has the blood, Bran may have been "reborn" when he emerged from under Winterfell, Arya has been reborn plenty of times (Arry, Weasel, No One, Cat).

Anyone else?

Tyrion is another possibility.

Pants 11-21-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9139492)

Anyone else?

***ADWD SPOILER***

Spoiler!

mnchiefsguy 11-21-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9137150)
Or free on HBO GO which is free with HBO. Why not sign up for a month of HBO and watch Season 1 and 2? They even have the 'added features' editions.

I have season 1 on blu-ray. This series is one of the all time greats for me, so I want it in a hi-def format that I can watch whenever. :thumb:

The Poz 11-21-2012 01:59 PM

In about a months time I'll have some serious dish on season 3.
I'll be working on it! Either in December or early January we'll start receiving footage.
I'll throw a couple Chiefs in a few backgrounds.

NewChief 11-21-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poz (Post 9139647)
In about a months time I'll have some serious dish on season 3.
I'll be working on it! Either in December or early January we'll start receiving footage.
I'll throw a couple Chiefs in a few backgrounds.

Are you doing some of the CGI work?

The Poz 11-21-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9139649)
Are you doing some of the CGI work?

yep

NewChief 11-21-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poz (Post 9139651)
yep

Sweet! You need to put Pioli in there.

And were YOU responsible for the George Bush head? ;)

The Poz 11-21-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9139657)
Sweet! You need to put Pioli in there.

And were YOU responsible for the George Bush head? ;)

Next guy that gets the axe will be Pioli. :thumb:
This is the first season of GoT for our company. We've worked on Borgias, Nikita, Titanic and also films Breaking Dawn, Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer, Resident Evil and I'm now on the latest Robert Redford flick, All Is Lost. We're also getting Robocop.
Busy times.

MagicHef 11-21-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9139565)
***ADWD SPOILER***

Spoiler!

The thread is labeled as a spoiler, I don't think you need the tags.

Jon is likely dead. But, if he's going to be Azor Ahai reborn, he needs to be reborn.

Griff could be an imposter, but Varys believes him to be real. He told Kevan that he was real before killing him, no need to lie to someone you're about to kill. Either Varys (who was responsible for replacing him before Gregor got there) is being fooled, or he's really Aegon.

Hawk 11-26-2012 07:01 AM

I think he's the real Aegon, but for some reason I feel like he will die or somethng will happen to get him out of the picture.

MagicHef 11-27-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 9153135)
I think he's the real Aegon, but for some reason I feel like he will die or somethng will happen to get him out of the picture.

I wouldn't be surprised. I feel like we know nothing about him, we only know what others (Varys, Illyrio, etc.) have done for him.

I was thinking, what exactly is Patchface? He was bloated like a corpse when they found him, he can predict the future (he predicted the red wedding), and no one actually knows if he's the same fool that was bought by Steffon, since everyone but Patchface died.