ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

BigRedChief 03-16-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9504751)
I like everything they did so far except trading for Alex Smith...and that was just because of how much we gave up...I said before the trade I'd be just fine trading a third or fourth for him. If the Alex Smith acquisition doesn't prohibit our further pursuit of other quality players at the position, I'm fine with it.

I hear that the Chiefs were going to give a 3rd rounder. At the last mintue, Buffalo offered their 2nd rounder and a 6th rounder next year. The Chiefs had to give up the 2nd rounder or lose Smith.
Quote:

If they draft Geno Smith and stack the QB position, the excitement around the team will be higher than I've seen since Montana.

We are not drafting Geno. If we do its only to jack up the price to the Bills.

patteeu 03-16-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

I like everything they did so far except trading for Alex Smith...and that was just because of how much we gave up...I said before the trade I'd be just fine trading a third or fourth for him. If the Alex Smith acquisition doesn't prohibit our further pursuit of other quality players at the position, I'm fine with it.

If they draft Geno Smith and stack the QB position, the excitement around the team will be higher than I've seen since Montana.

Why didn't you vote in the poll?

SAUTO 03-16-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9505050)
I hear that the Chiefs were going to give a 3rd rounder. At the last mintue, Buffalo offered their 2nd rounder and a 6th rounder next year. The Chiefs had to give up the 2nd rounder or lose Smith.
We are not drafting Geno. If we do its only to jack up the price to the Bills.

Thought it was the raiders who upped the price
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian 03-16-2013 09:42 AM

Speaking of football, did you hear that the Chiefs went 2-14 last year and cut their probowl quarterback and replaced him with Alex Smith, meanwhile Cancer still kills thousands of people per day and rape epidemics are prevalent throughout the world

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...kXTJMjKIBo98aw

King_Chief_Fan 03-16-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9504659)
The negative people are few, but loud.

few, loud and often

nychief 03-16-2013 10:01 AM

Fatalism runs rampant here.... That and sub verbal redneck stupidity.

BigRedChief 03-16-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9505345)

Camerohead lives!

Easy 6 03-16-2013 11:34 AM

I'm still trying to figure out what "sub verbal" means.

Rausch 03-16-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9498666)
Can you chose to hope Reid/Dorsey have a sound plan?

Uh...........yeah.

SAUTO 03-16-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9505345)

Damn, putting yourself on a pedestal lately.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 03-16-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9505632)
Uh...........yeah.

that all I'm saying. Not advocating that they are right. It's just that for all of sakes, we all need to hope they are right. It will at least result in a direct improvement in the quality of my life.;)

BigRedChief 03-16-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9505626)
I'm still trying to figure out what "sub verbal" means.

yeah, I need this information to update my dictionary.

Rausch 03-16-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9505659)
that all I'm saying. Not advocating that they are right. It's just that for all of sakes, I hope they are right. It will result in a direct improvement in the quality of my life.;)

I have to plan MONTHS in advance just to watch the ****ing games.

I don't have sundays off. I use my monthly earned hours of vacation to take off, grill food, and have family over. This is the one time most of my family is off and available to gather.

I don't take "vacations" or escape to some other place. I have one extra day off a week, 13 weeks, and then there are sick days.

That's it. It's all used up between the draft and 16 sundays (just in case this $#itbag team ever makes the playoffs.) And I have to plan that months ahead of time, if it's even possible to have off.

So, no, it's NOT "just a game."

It's when we meet. It's when we enjoy the few moments we all have off. It's the one uniting event that we all make time for...

Spott 03-16-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9503832)
Ummmmm, yes he was a back up. And please refrain from comparing him to Montana from this point forward
Posted via Mobile Device

This was going to be my exact response.

Bowser 03-16-2013 12:13 PM

R

A

P

E