ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The QB Reid chooses to lead the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268521)

htismaqe 01-06-2013 08:31 AM

Here's your "context" dipshit...you repeatedly asked "what if Cassel is back". I answered your question and you continued to ask it, while in the same post saying his career was over.

Of course you don't think I'm intelligent. You wouldn't know intelligence if it smacked you in your Cro Magnon forehead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9284598)
What if:

.. Reid brings Vick in?

.. Reid picks up Smith from SF?

.. Reid keeps Cassel?

.. Reid trades for Teebow?

.. we wait and see how it unfolds so we aren't bummed if he doesn't make the choice that we feel he should have?

One of the questions in the poll says something about letting him do what he must because he's the HC and knows more than us. Like it or not that's the direction we are going, I doubt that Andy is going to be reviewing all of the Chiefs fan sites to find out what the fans want in KC.

What I want is a Joe Montana in his prime type of QB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9284694)
He can't thrive flipping burgers at McDonalds.

GTFO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9284753)
You are wrong on quite a few different levels. Cassel will never be flipping burgers at MD's. In his worst gig after the Chiefs he will most likely make 10x what any of us will ever make in any give year. So he's not the QB you think can do the job in KC. As the other guy said, what if he is the starter? Are you going to abdicate your fandom?

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9284764)
Matt Cassel isn't going to be the starter here. ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9284885)
Jeez, read what I wrote. After his failure this year I'm surprised they haven't given him his outright release already. Think about these two words:

WHAT IF

What if Reid thinks there is something there that can be of help and he keeps Cassel?

For all intents and purposes Cassel's career was over when he sustained the hand injury, when he came back he couldn't hit the ground if he threw at it.

ROFL at you for being such a knish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9284890)
They can't release him until the 2013 season starts.

ROFL At you for being ignorant of NFL rules.

CLX 01-06-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9287480)
So you're STILL suggesting Matt Cassel will be the starter next year?

ROFL

Dude, I ****ing wasted you. Look at your rep.

You're an idiot and a douchebag.

Enjoy.

You didn't waste me, you incorrectly related something I wrote. You aren't man enough to admit you screwed up.

What is rep? Does it cause you to be rich? Does it cause you to feel better about yourself? You're an idiot and more of a douche-bag than I could ever be.

I suppose if I wanted my rep to be green I'd just follow all of the rest of the homer sheeple here.

CLX 01-06-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9287490)
Here's your "context" dipshit...you repeatedly asked "what if Cassel is back". I answered your question and you continued to ask it, while in the same post saying his career was over.

Of course you don't think I'm intelligent. You wouldn't know intelligence if it smacked you in your Cro Magnon forehead.

Captain OutofContext keeps swinging and missing.

I wouldn't want to embarass you in a battle of wits, you would be trying to fight a gunfight with a butter knife.

All you seem to do is keep misreading what is written. I can't fix stupid and you are stupid, opinionated but still stupid.

Cannibal 01-06-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9284326)
Let's try this again. I will only be happy if Reid chooses...

Poll forthcoming.

I will only be happy if whatever decision is made at QB wins us playoff games and ultimately a Superbowl.

I don't care if that is a draft pick, free agent or trade.

DeezNutz 01-06-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9288252)
I suppose if I wanted my rep to be green I'd just follow all of the rest of the homer sheeple here.

My CP friends and I are some of the biggest Chiefs homers on any message board.

CLX 01-06-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9288276)

That's OK until your homerism outplays your common sense, among a few people here that is a daily occurrence.

go bo 01-06-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286938)
Yes you did. You got "specific" with intention with the mods from a quote that someone else made "JFC MODS". "JFC MODS" doesn't imply anything other than someone crying. You, however, got specific.

You'd think someone of at least average intelligence would be able to read your posts and easily ascertain the fact that you, actually, brought up "action" from mods, and then verbally "backed off" from action being taken. Likely to get the idea out that "action" should be taken.

This makes me believe that you are a passive aggressive person IRL.

oh ****, is this sportsshrink?

Easy 6 01-06-2013 01:34 PM

I'll put it this way, i want a QB chosen number one, whoever that may be... i believe thats the statement this team needs to make, not only to the fans, but to the NFL.

But... if Reid and his assumed outstanding braintrust see things differently, i'll accept it, it'll be disappointing but i'll accept it, as long as whatever they choose is successful.

Whatever they do, Just Keep Firing.

Marcellus 01-06-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9288276)

LMAO

Sully 01-06-2013 01:51 PM

I love seeing a good Tom Cash train wreck.

RunKC 01-06-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9287416)
I don't like Murray better than Tyler Wilson, or Geno Smith, but I have been saying for a while now that he's going to go in the top half of the first round. I could see him going top ten or higher even. I'm not sure why people on this board are so down on him.

Do you think his height will hold him back from a first round grade?

King_Chief_Fan 01-06-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9287455)
I don't know who you've been reading, but most people in the Geno Smith thread have been saying draft the guy and start him immediately. Cassel's ass is gone, Quinn only signed a one year deal. Stanzi's the only guy who will be around next year... I wonder who will win that training camp battle.

won't we shit if it is StanziLMAO

Chiefshrink 01-06-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 9288301)
oh ****, is this sportsshrink?

You wish ROFL

htismaqe 01-06-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9288704)
Do you think his height will hold him back from a first round grade?

Aaron Murray filed his papers and was told he had a 2nd-3rd round grade. Somebody posted that here.

Reaper16 01-06-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9288997)
Aaron Murray filed his papers and was told he had a 2nd-3rd round grade. Somebody posted that here.

Murray said that during the Sugar Bowl pregame broadcast.