ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

Sorter 03-26-2013 11:46 PM

I am surprised at how the RBs have come off the board to an extent. I thought surely more would have been taken by now.

BossChief 03-26-2013 11:53 PM

Bills:

Austin
Glennon
Bailey
Riddick

For a team with a good defense and running game, those picks should be able to help make them competitive again.

Atlanta

Trufant
Minter
Tyler Wilson

That gives them two first round quality defenders that should start as rookies and a quarterback that could be fantastic value with a very late third.

We have a bunch of picks left to do more damage, too.

Direckshun 03-27-2013 05:53 AM

Heyo, sports fans. Give me a few, I'll make my pick and help get us out of this ****ing fourth round. :D

Direckshun 03-27-2013 06:00 AM

Not a huge fan of the Colts options at this point. Again, I'd like to add talent along the defensive line, but the value at running back is hilariously good. BPA.

The Colts select RB Mike Gillislee, Florida.

RealSNR 03-27-2013 08:23 AM

Lose Jennings. Return Nelson, Cobb, and Jones. Oh, and go get this guy. He's the spittin' image of Jennings in terms of his speed and route-running ability. Also, the Packers don't have a "true" slot WR at the moment. This guy is perfect. I also like him a lot better than Marquise Goodwin, who will likely midget himself out of the NFL, I predict.

The Packers select Josh Boyce, WR, TCU

RealSNR 03-27-2013 08:35 AM

Am I nuts in this Packers draft? Realistically, no. I've gone offense with the first four picks, but I think that's absolutely the next step for the Packers to get back to challenging for the Super Bowl. They've been woefully outmatched by excellent defenses in the NFC Playoffs. Yes, their defense needs to improve, but it's not going to improve just by drafting a bunch of rookies. The people they took last year need to improve and continue to develop. And they need to stop getting injured so goddamned often.

1. Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
2. Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin
3. Jonathan Franklin, RB, UCLA
4. Josh Boyce, WR, TCU

All four of those guys are going to help Aaron Rodgers set the offense back to God mode, the way it used to be.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2013 08:38 AM

HAHAHA!

Okay, well thanks for the post, SNR. I could not for the life of me figure out why the hell Frederick was still on the board...

Turns out he wasn't.

The Franchise 03-27-2013 09:20 AM

The Seattle Seahawks select Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn State.

The Franchise 03-27-2013 09:39 AM

Seattle thru 4 rounds:

1. Percy Harvin
2. Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State
3. Vance MacDonald, TE, Rice
4. Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn State

DJ's left nut 03-27-2013 10:09 AM

For the first time in recorded history, an NFL team has actually scribbled through it's draft card immediately before handing it in.

The Houston Texans select Alvin Bailey, G - Ark

By God we are going to fix the right side of this offensive line come hell or high water. Bailey's one of the best zone-blocking Guards in the country and played both sides of the line, so even if he can't take the starting job, he's an outstanding swing lineman for a team that lacks depth on the interior line. He's shown outstanding explosion for a big man and is lacking only in technique. With the coaching that Houston lineman get, I am confident that will be fixed right up.

There are more pressing needs on the team, but in the end I just really really like this guy for this squad.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2013 10:12 AM

The Texans draft is just truefan to the core but damn do I love it:

Alec Ogletree - ILB, GA
Jesse Williams - NT, AL
Ryan Swope - WR, A&M
Chris Faulk - OT, LSU
Alvin Bailey - OG, ARK

Oh shit...I'm Scott *****. Nothing but grunts, uggas and character guys from SEC schools. **** me.

The Franchise 03-27-2013 10:25 AM

5th round is in the OP.

Direckshun 03-27-2013 12:19 PM

My whore of a mother is getting impatient.

ChiefsCountry 03-27-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9532804)
The Texans draft is just truefan to the core but damn do I love it:

Alec Ogletree - ILB, GA
Jesse Williams - NT, AL
Ryan Swope - WR, A&M
Chris Faulk - OT, LSU
Alvin Bailey - OG, ARK

Oh shit...I'm Scott *****. Nothing but grunts, uggas and character guys from SEC schools. **** me.

Both Texas teams went truefan to the core.

DeezNutz 03-27-2013 01:14 PM

Nice grab in the fourth:

Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois