ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

memyselfI 12-01-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9167099)
Why? This wasn't a reasonably foreseeable event. Pioli is still a shitty GM. The team is still awful.

I think you're desperate to connect this horrible event to other things that you don't like.

Well, just watching the local media this morning. Jack Harry seemed down right rattled and a tad remorseful. Their morning anchor saying OUT LOUD (how dare she) that these players need support and they aren't getting it.

notorious 12-01-2012 11:23 AM

Pioli and Crennel will never fully recover from this.

Munson 12-01-2012 11:23 AM

Damn, that is ****ed up.

Any word on the motive?

DaKCMan AP 12-01-2012 11:23 AM

Holy ****.

jAZ 12-01-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167115)
The furthest it could be pushed back is Monday

I posted this earlier, and I'm not clear why this isn't possbile.

Push the game to the Thursday after the final MNF game of the season. The one just before Wildcard Weekend.

Neither team is playing the next Saturday.

Raiderhater 12-01-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9167109)
Can we please ban Denise already?

Pioli may be a prick of a GM, but he's a human being and I'm sure he tried to help Jovan.

Jesus ****ing christ.

This times eternity!!! How the fuck the worthless gash ever made it through the 9/11 days with out being banned is beyond me. It is way past time to do away with her. She brings nothing of value to the board.

Brock 12-01-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167048)
I think the fact that this happened at Arrowhead is more than symbolic.

You are seriously a worthless human being.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9167124)
On this we agree. Pioli's job performance and him witnessing a violent selfish act are totally separate things.

Well if he did try to talk some sense into Belcher knowing he had a gun and was working to save one of his players lives then in MY book his job as a human being trumps his shitty job as GM.

baitism 12-01-2012 11:24 AM

Stop trying to combine Pioli personally and professionally. He may be a really nice and caring guy, but he can't run a football franchise for shit.

Also, people trying to say the Chiefs on the field performance had anything to do with a crime of passion are ****ing braindead.

mnchiefsguy 12-01-2012 11:24 AM

Sad, sad day in KC. Prayers for his family, his girlfriend's family, and especially his child.

CoMoChief 12-01-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 9167082)
The Hunts should adopt the child.

this is dumb. why?

Canofbier 12-01-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167050)
Lmao

You're and idiot

Your personal attacks do a lot to improve your credibility. Not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9167080)
I don't know since I'm not in their shoes. The dancing boys didn't appear too stressed the other day, at least not too me. You're the one claiming certainty. I have no idea as to whether the individual players' stress levels increased as a result of the fan movement, and neither do you.

For all you know Belcher had much bigger problems and didn't pay the SOC stuff even a single thought. How could you possibly know? Shit, maybe some of them liked it?

The only thing I claimed to be "certain" of was the possibility of the environment at Arrowhead being one of many things that caused him to snap. I haven't claimed to be any more positive about his real motivations than you or anybody else in this thread. If you got that impression from my previous posts, then there's been a miscommunication.

Rams Fan 12-01-2012 11:25 AM

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/01...#storylink=cpy
Quote:

Police said Chiefs staff attempted to keep Belcher from committing additional acts of violence. When police arrived, they heard a gunshot and found that Belcher had shot himself in the head.
**** each and everyone of you who made a comment with zero ****ing evidence assuming that Pioli wasn't trying to prevent the situation from escalating.

lcarus 12-01-2012 11:25 AM

Just crazy news.

scho63 12-01-2012 11:25 AM

I can only think of a few reasons this would happen....

His girlfriend was trying to leave him

He found out the baby wasn't his

He was bipolar and on some sort of anti-depressant