ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Broncos (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317650)

Marcellus 10-27-2018 07:30 PM

https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...oncos-suck.jpg.

ChiefBlueCFC 10-27-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13847485)

Ahhh I learned this word in Spanish 2! I remember

Coochie liquor 10-27-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 13847474)
Kind of sad that none of the resident donkey lovers are here to run smack.

Hard to run smack when your quarterback is Fleece em, and the opposing quarterback is running on God mode. Also having VaJona as your HC nullifies any arguments.

CUCUMBER 10-27-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 13844603)
Wear your much tighter than it used to be Super Bowl champion shirt. Seems to work for Kramz. Also LOTS of antifreeze!

Also just to help you out... it’s been 1137 days since Dungver beat KC, we’re gonna run it up to 7 in a row against your team. So get your Casey Keesum jersey ready for Sunday.

You reeruns know what awaits you in the offseason. It's in your bones, your DNA: Utter humiliation. Postseason implosion like always.

Watching your spirits rise this season makes me giggle. It's all going to come crumbling down.

stumppy 10-27-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13847124)
KC has outscored opponents 28-0 in the 1 quarter at home.

That's why I bet the over-27, in the first half. Along with the points -6.5.

RippedmyFlesh 10-27-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13847235)
Do you guys remember how Wally went with the Jumbo Package (one of my favorite all-time appellations and very meaningful in my life, BTW) at the end of the Stoolers game?

I liked that decision and the result (9 Hunt yards on 1st down while the Stoolers knew what was coming and couldn't stop it).

I'm simply mentioning it because I think we can run on these guys now that Spencer is all warmed up and everything. I predict 1 million rushing yards on Sunday.

FAX

denver is 30th def in yards rushing allowed
I am thinking 150 hunt 50 ware a nice even 200

RaidersOftheCellar 10-27-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUCUMBER (Post 13847776)
You reeruns know what awaits you in the offseason. It's in your bones, your DNA: Utter humiliation. Postseason implosion like always.

Watching your spirits rise this season makes me giggle. It's all going to come crumbling down.

Based on...?

An organizational curse? The ghost of Alex Smith? The return of Martyball?

And you're calling someone else reeruned? Derp!

duncan_idaho 10-28-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Past results are only predictive of future performance if the cast of characters is unchanged.

Mahomes changes the game entirely. And you know it.

Rasputin 10-28-2018 07:33 AM

Quote:

Even if true (doubtful) but even if we are one and done so what? A first year starter that's setting the league on fire I think as Chiefs fans collectively have all ready exceeded expectations for the year. We will be breaking down that Super Bowl door before you know it.

Not the same Chiefs of yeaster years.

jjchieffan 10-28-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Well, at least one of them is trying to talk smack. Too bad it's incredibly weak. But, maybe that's why he has a whopping 56 posts in 18 years. He should just stick to lurking.

BlackOp 10-28-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13848138)
Well, at least one of them is trying to talk smack.

Awww...bless his heart.

Coochie liquor 10-28-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

About to have a 7 game win streak on your team! Lmao! Hit us up when you’re relevant again. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CupidStunt 10-28-2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

The best part about low IQ comments like this is that I'm also a Capitals fan and I heard the same stuff about them for years. Funnily enough the morons who repeated that rhetoric are nowhere to be found now, just like this tool in future.

Best22 10-28-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Funny thing is this season is a success no matter what. We found our quarterback, and are gonna be absolutely loaded in 2019

Sassy Squatch 10-28-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Crikey. Here's a rare sight. A Broncos troll in it's natural habitat. Innit beautiful?