ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU *** OFFICIAL -SUNFLOWER SHOWDOWN- KSU vs. KU GAME THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269893)

Imon Yourside 02-12-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9395957)
EJ with another abortion tonight. 1-6 with 4 turnovers. It's like the guy is a teachers pet, getting this special treatment. Had Ben not gone off, that game might've been in single digits and EJ would've done his best to keep it tight.

After two months of his crap, I'm ready o play Anrio over him. And Self is starting to agree.

EJ should start to heat up around tournament time, keep him fresh until then.

BWillie 02-12-2013 01:47 AM

Looked good tonight bit keep in m8nd we still have to play @ISU @OSU @Baylor. The other three best teams in the conference. We cant even beat TCU on the rd. I expect 2 more losses..just hope everyone else keeps losing 2

silver5liter 02-12-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9395983)
Looked good tonight bit keep in m8nd we still have to play @ISU @OSU @Baylor. The other three best teams in the conference. We cant even beat TCU on the rd. I expect 2 more losses..just hope everyone else keeps losing 2

I really dont. I think losing to osu at home put us in a funk. Think we go on a run til the end of the season. Maybe one loss thrown in but not sure where.

KC_Connection 02-12-2013 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9395983)

Well, if they win one of those, they probably still win the conference at 13-5 (provided they win the remaining four home games against UT, WVU, TCU, and TTU). Especially if that road win is the OSU game.

UT is getting Kabongo back this week, so that game could be a little more than meets the eye. KU obviously can't afford any more letdowns in focus/confidence at this point if they want to win the B12.

Lzen 02-12-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9395942)
...his little behind the back dribble/360 spin/ turn over move is very annoying.

So true. Lately when he does that is almost guaranteed to be a turnover.

Lzen 02-12-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9395946)
Tharpe can look passes off while EJ locks in and telegraphs that shit. Tharpe is quicker than shit, but EJ is a way way better defender when healthy.

Ej is a better defender, no doubt. But I think Tharpe had improved in that area over the course of the season. That may be the main reason why EJ still retains starting pg spot.

Mr. Laz 02-12-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9395805)
Weeeeee :)

:)

it's good to be wrong sometimes

Braincase 02-12-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9395893)
Ass firmly and swiftly kicked, as usual. Just got back from the game. The atmosphere was great, but the game sucked royally for me. It is very typical of many of the games I have seen in Lawrence over the last several years.

Congrats to ku and their fans. We were stripped of our dignity tonight.

You're cool, always have been.

But that KState Mask guy...

Reerun_KC 02-12-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9396141)
You're cool, always have been.

But that KState Mask guy...

Dont make fun of WilliamtheIrisih, He really tries hard...

Old Dog 02-12-2013 08:29 AM

Congrats, Beakers. Ya'll clearly had the better team last night.

Imon Yourside 02-12-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9396184)
Congrats, Beakers. Ya'll clearly had the better team last night.

State fans think they are Missouri fans now or something?

Old Dog 02-12-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9396190)

I've said that since I was in high school (many, many moons ago) in reference to KU. I didn't realize it was a Missouri thing on this board.

ChiTown 02-12-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9396190)

Seriously, you think that is a muTT fan term of endearment for ku fans? lol, uh no. I graduated from KSU in the 80's, and we were calling you guys that, among many other things.

Imon Yourside 02-12-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9396214)
Seriously, you think that is a muTT fan term of endearment for ku fans? lol, uh no. I graduated from KSU in the 80's, and we were calling you guys that, among many other things.

I realize the need to go back to the Steve Henson days man but really? You guys don't need to whip that out now, do you? I had never heard that from state fans and I have many I went to High School with.

Imon Yourside 02-12-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9396201)
I've said that since I was in high school (many, many moons ago) in reference to KU. I didn't realize it was a Missouri thing on this board.

I've just never heard it from state fans man.