ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Fairplay 02-16-2014 08:44 PM

Little girls unfazed at the site of someone hammering the zombies

siberian khatru 02-16-2014 09:02 PM

I like how everyone's a badass now

Kman34 02-16-2014 09:06 PM

That creepy little girl is Woody's daughter on True Detective. The bunny murder and probably the rat killer too

Easy 6 02-16-2014 09:07 PM

Extremely boring episode, but that little girl who almost killed the baby needs an eye kept on her, and the Chinese guy and girl will fall in love to help complicate things in true soap opera fashion.

Also, looks like the bad guys I've read here about who're even worse than the Governor have made their first appearance... so I guess it isn't so much that NOTHING happened, but that this episode was needed to get things rolling.

Still, pretty uneventful viewing.

Fire Me Boy! 02-16-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10436912)
Extremely boring episode, but that little girl who almost killed the baby needs an eye kept on her, and the Chinese guy and girl will fall in love to help complicate things in true soap opera fashion.

Also, looks like the bad guys I've read here about who're even worse than the Governor have made their first appearance... so I guess it isn't so much that NOTHING happened, but that this episode was needed to get things rolling.

Glenn's Korean. Don't you pay attentive?

And ...

Spoiler!

Easy 6 02-16-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10436930)
Glenn's Korean. Don't you pay attentive?

And ...

Spoiler!

Meh, they all look alike to me... jk.

Kman34 02-16-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

I think that girl is a lesbian. But her girlfriend is dead, maybe she'll switch teams.

Easy 6 02-16-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 10436970)
I think that girl is a lesbian. But her girlfriend is dead, maybe she'll switch teams.

I thought they were sisters, living with their dad until he was bitten and killed by the Governor?

I could surely be wrong, but it seems like an easy plot device to tear him between the farmers daughter and the new girl somewhere down the line.

Kman34 02-16-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10436979)
I thought they were sisters, living with their dad until he was bitten and killed by the Governor?

I could surely be wrong, but it seems like an easy plot device to tear him between the farmers daughter and the new girl somewhere down the line.

Her sis was sleeping with the Governor.

Easy 6 02-16-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 10436987)
Her sis was sleeping with the Governor.

Right, her rubbing her rump ever so subtly against him in the van did strange things to me, it was very realistically done...

kcxiv 02-16-2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

There is good guys they meet, then bad guys after that. At least thats how i remember the comics

Easy 6 02-16-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10437022)
There is good guys they meet, then bad guys after that. At least thats how i remember the comics

Gonna be a good season I'm sure, they just had to restablish things after last seasons finale.

Sure-Oz 02-16-2014 10:20 PM

Thought it was a decent episode...things will start rolling now.

As for glen and the chick, i don't see it, she likes other chicks

The creepy girl is effed up

notorious 02-16-2014 10:33 PM

Average episode with some dumb shit mixed in.

The zombie attack on the blonde daughter was weak, Tyrese leaving the kids alone was pretty stupid, and the railroad attack scene was not very well done.

Jamie 02-16-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10436979)

Yes, but there was also a girlfriend in the motor home camp. It was the chick with the gun.