ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU Greatest accomplishment in the history of sport? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270944)

Braincase 04-01-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9547857)
just add mine to the boxes you're apparently sending goEmaw....since you care what they think.

Proof you can't read. Never said I gave a shit. Just proving to Saul that his board gave a shit about Wichita State. You might consider a reading comprehension course at whatever community college you matriculated from.

Damn. You really don't think before you post, do you?

Braincase 04-01-2013 09:27 PM

I'm out. I'll let mikey sleep on his comeback. I'm expecting something along the lines of "poopypants!". "pee-drinking fartsniffer", or "flatulating butthead".

ChiTown 04-01-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9547862)
tl;dr

The "Greatest Accomplishment in the History of Sports" is when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.

Second runner up is the Royals winning the WS in 1985.

Anything and everything else pales in comparison, to me.

And I'm a K-State fan, especially since I lived at Marlette Hall.

Dude, you're an alum? What year? I never noticed the statue of you on Campus:-)

Oh, and it's Marlatt Hall.

Saulbadguy 04-02-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9547846)
Welcome to an EMAW "Let's all bask in the glory of our own awesomeness" thread".

Glorious K-State master race

Dirty KU peasants

Stewie 04-02-2013 06:20 AM

I think parlaying two wins in the NCAA tourney into a $6 million contract is the greatest accomplishment of all time.

007 04-02-2013 06:24 AM

Why the hell is this thread still active?

Saulbadguy 04-02-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9548538)
I think parlaying two wins in the NCAA tourney into a $6 million contract is the greatest accomplishment of all time.

You have a good point.

Prison Bitch 04-02-2013 07:28 AM

WHat started as a weak flame attempt, has now totally backfired on KittyCat nation as they suffer the KU blowout in the Big 12 tourney, the LaSalle indignity, and now the horrible PR event in Wichita this December with Gonzaga. It's all gone terribly wrong.

mikeyis4dcats. 04-02-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9547877)
Proof you can't read. Never said I gave a shit. Just proving to Saul that his board gave a shit about Wichita State. You might consider a reading comprehension course at whatever community college you matriculated from.

Damn. You really don't think before you post, do you?

you cared enough to go there and read it. and then you cared enough to come here and post it.

ChiTown 04-02-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9548646)
WHat started as a weak flame attempt, has now totally backfired on KittyCat nation as they suffer the KU blowout in the Big 12 tourney, the LaSalle indignity, and now the horrible PR event in Wichita this December with Gonzaga. It's all gone terribly wrong.

I believe you are confused as to whom is the fish, and who actually set the hook. Let that sink in for minute.

Prison Bitch 04-02-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9548936)
I believe you are confused as to whom is the fish, and who actually set the hook. Let that sink in for minute.

Um....that's why I said 'weak flame attempt'. Nobody fell for the bait, everyone laughed at the entire concept. I'm just keeping it around to use it as my vehicle to laugh at the last month of sports over there.

I'll be referencing this bad boy this December when you drag Gonzaga down there. Man it will be so sweet watching you refuse to play the mid major in Wichita, by dragging a different mid major down to Witchita.

ChiTown 04-02-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9549618)
Um....that's why I said 'weak flame attempt'. Nobody fell for the bait, everyone laughed at the entire concept. I'm just keeping it around to use it as my vehicle to laugh at the last month of sports over there.

I'll be referencing this bad boy this December when you drag Gonzaga down there. Man it will be so sweet watching you refuse to play the mid major in Wichita, by dragging a different mid major down to Witchita.

Dear God. The lights must be completely out in the highway between your two ears. Wow

ChiTown 04-05-2013 08:44 AM

Anyone going to the Spring Game?

Lot's of positions up for grabs.

kstater 05-17-2013 08:29 PM

Bluest of the bluebloods. K-State becomes just the 13th school to claim titles in all 3 major sports in the same year.

ChiTown 05-17-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 9689577)
Bluest of the bluebloods. K-State becomes just the 13th school to claim titles in all 3 major sports in the same year.

Trifecta Town