ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

KC native 01-24-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9347273)
I did not. No DOTY this year. Too much whining.

Besides, if I was going to do that for anybody, it would probably be KC native, who is either jealous that I got 46 rep comments or that I can actually count to 46. LMAO

I should have just kept reading. I live in your simple little mind bitch boy.

You care way too much about how you are perceived and your rep whoring. You are a sad litte fat man. ROFL

Rausch 01-24-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347720)
KC Fish said he thought the whole "mob" thing was lame...

It is.

Mostly because I don't even know what you're talking about...

BigCatDaddy 01-24-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9347859)
Having not read the whole thread:

1) Yes, cliques are childish. But is this a clique or a group of like-minded people trying to protect a community they value?
2) Somebody has to step up and do something about the influx of mults and shitty noobs. These are posters who are destroying whatever value football discussion had before they arrived.
3) I'm not saying it was particularly valuable discussion for everyone to begin with, but it was TO ME goddammit. So why should we let these noobs come in and shit on something we enjoyed? They are grade A assholes.

Come on man. Those Noobs weren't even mentioned that I saw. I think a lot of people are probably handing their head in shape right now. That's embarrassing shit.

He who fights with Blackbob might take care lest he thereby become a Blackbob.

BossChief 01-24-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9347859)
Having not read the whole thread:

1) Yes, cliques are childish. But is this a clique or a group of like-minded people trying to protect a community they value?
2) Somebody has to step up and do something about the influx of mults and shitty noobs. These are posters who are destroying whatever value football discussion had before they arrived.
3) I'm not saying it was particularly valuable discussion for everyone to begin with, but it was TO ME goddammit. So why should we let these noobs come in and shit on something we enjoyed? They are grade A assholes.

This guy gets it.

Frazod 01-24-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9347863)
I should have just kept reading. I live in your simple little mind bitch boy.

You care way too much about how you are perceived and your rep whoring. You are a sad litte fat man. ROFL

Are you stalking me again sweety? I already told you, my association handles lawn care.

Rausch 01-24-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9347937)
Are you stalking me again sweety? I already told you, my association handles lawn care.

How is it you keep attracting all the dog-d!ck-flies?...

:evil:

Frazod 01-24-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9347840)
Yes, although it is amusing to watch people get worked up over rep (yes frazzled, i saw your three neg reps. You are a pathetic, conspiratard, fat ass).

I have a 3 for 1 sniped-by-miserable ****s policy.

Of course, you don't care about rep. Which explains, of course, why you (a) repped me in the first place, and (b) checked it later.

:drool:

Frazod 01-24-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9347941)
How is it you keep attracting all the dog-d!ck-flies?...

:evil:

Just lucky, I guess. :D

Pasta Little Brioni 01-24-2013 05:32 PM

SNR: You want answers?
Hootie: I think I'm entitled to them.
Hootie: I want the truth!
SNR: You can't handle the truth! Son, we post on a board that has n00bs. And those n00bs have to be enforced by men with rep. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Capn Tasty Cheeks? I have greater responsibilty than you can fathom. You weep for Blackbob and you curse the MOB. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Blackbob's red rep, while tragic, probably saved n00bs . And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves n00bs.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me negging n00bs. You need me negging n00bs.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who reads and posts under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you click on the minus sign and neg rep that post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Hootie: Did you order the red rep?
SNR: I did the job you sent me to do
SNR:You're goddamn right I did!!

Sorter 01-24-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9348491)
Hootie: I think I'm entitled to them.
Hootie: I want the truth!
SNR: You can't handle the truth! Son, we post on a board that has n00bs. And those n00bs have to be enforced by men with rep. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Capn Tasty Cheeks? I have greater responsibilty than you can fathom. You weep for Blackbob and you curse the MOB. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Blackbob's red rep, while tragic, probably saved n00bs . And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves n00bs.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me negging n00bs. You need me negging n00bs.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who reads and posts under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you click on the minus sign and neg rep that post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
SNR: I did the job you sent me to do
SNR:You're goddamn right I did!!

http://www.bourkeassociates.com/wp-c...-Nicholson.jpg

MeatRock 01-24-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9348497)
....and that dude ended up being arrested.

:doh!:

Hootie 01-24-2013 06:00 PM

sweet

I could do a lot worse than Tom Cruise

RealSNR 01-24-2013 06:10 PM

Actually, Hootie now outranks me in rep. It's now HIS job to neg n00bs

Rasputin 01-24-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9348598)
Actually, Hootie now outranks me in rep. It's now HIS job to neg n00bs

He can thank Gonzo for that.

KC native 01-24-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9347937)

ROFL as you neg rep me again. I live in your head bitch.