ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

KurtCobain 12-05-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9183789)
That is ****ing stupid.

Yeah, it shoulda been loaded and ready.

Gracie Dean 12-05-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9183789)
That is ****ing stupid.

well, what can I say...he is a redneck from the sticks. His daddy is the same way!!!

But they are awesome and the most kind hearted once you get to their heart!

Discuss Thrower 12-05-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9183247)
IT'S OUR GUN CULTURE!!!!

My father in law made a joke about burying me in the back yard at my wedding, and he doesn't even own a gun (at least I think it was a joke...).

Clay's a child. He has some semblance of the moral highground here so he's taking the wildly simplistic and extremely easy "Belcher is the devil and everyone should have known it" approach.

I'd expect nothing less from him.

I'd much rather get threatened with a shotty versus a machete like my HS girlfriend's step father did to me.

savchief 12-06-2012 01:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Think perhaps the Bentley ad (Belcher drove one) and the ad copy are inappropriate for this article?

Nightfyre 12-06-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savchief (Post 9185438)
Think perhaps the Bentley ad (Belcher drove one) and the ad copy are inappropriate for this article?

Sure, if you are a giant, attention-seeking, drama-queen of a weeping vagina.

savchief 12-07-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9186500)
Sure, if you are a giant, attention-seeking, drama-queen of a weeping vagina.

Wow, overreact much ****brain? When the hell is stupid going to start being painful and the world would be rid of assholes like you? i would just call you a shit sucking, sister****ing, dirt eater, but I see you're from Alabama, and that would be redundant. Don't bother responding, won't get anything else from me.

Nightfyre 12-07-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savchief (Post 9187289)
Wow, overreact much ****brain? When the hell is stupid going to start being painful and the world would be rid of assholes like you? i would just call you a shit sucking, sister****ing, dirt eater, but I see you're from Alabama, and that would be redundant. Don't bother responding, won't get anything else from me.

You trying to prove my point for me?

memyselfI 12-07-2012 07:55 PM

http://m.kctv5.com/w/main/story/80072899/

Here it is. POLICE admitting they let him skate.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188769)
http://m.kctv5.com/w/main/story/80072899/

Here it is. POLICE admitting they let him skate.

I'm betting several people lose their jobs
Posted via Mobile Device

stonedstooge 12-07-2012 08:11 PM

Car was running, he lied about driving and the cops let him off anyway? Uh oh.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9188791)
Car was running, he lied about driving and the cops let him off anyway? Uh oh.

He wasn't actually driving though. He was passed out.
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog 12-07-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188798)
He wasn't actually driving though. He was passed out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea no shit. He was probably ****ing cold so he started it to get some heat while he slept.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9188800)
Yea no shit. He was probably ****ing cold so he started it to get some heat while he slept.

Still gets you a dui though
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog 12-07-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188806)
Still gets a dui though
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I know, and it is pretty likely he drove to where he was sleeping in the car.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 08:30 PM

KC police release video of Belcher encounter a few hours before shooting
By MATT CAMPBELL
The Kansas City Star

Police dash cam video of Jovan Belcher car check

A Kansas City police video of officers talking with Jovan Belcher hours before he killed his girlfriend and took his own life appears to show a cordial encounter in which officers had no cause to suspect the Kansas City Chiefs player was doing anything other than sleeping in his car — which is not a crime.

The 10-minute dash cam video shows officers approaching Belcher’s black Bentley, which was parked in the 700 bock of Armour Boulevard at 3:05 a.m. last Saturday. The officers were responding to a caller who said a man had been sleeping in the car for about two hours.

The officers tap on the window to awaken Belcher and ask him what was he is doing. The audio does not begin until nearly five minutes into the video. Belcher’s responses are difficult to hear, but he appears to be telling officers he is the rightful owner of the expensive car that had temporary tags.

“It’s nice,” says an officer at the passenger side of the car. “I’m not saying you stole it. I like it, dude, it’s nice...What do you do? Oh, really?”

Police say Belcher told them he was waiting for his girlfriend who lived in the building. One of the officers tells Belcher he should go inside.

“You just need to go upstairs,” the officer says. “We’re trying to cut you a break here.”

Police later said officers asked Belcher to call his girlfriend and Belcher made a call from his cellphone. A short time later, a woman opened the apartment building door and let Belcher inside. Two women later verified to detectives that Belcher stayed at the apartment until 6:30 a.m., when they woke him. The women told police that Belcher had asked them to wake him so he would not be late for a team meeting later that morning.

Belcher, 25, apparently left their apartment and drove to the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue in east Kansas City, where he shared a home with his girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, 22, and their 3-month-old daughter.

The couple had a confrontation after he arrived home and Belcher shot Perkins multiple times.

Belcher then drove to the Chiefs’ practice facility near Arrowhead Stadium, where he talked to general manager Scott Pioli, head coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs before shooting himself once in the head.

Police later determined that Belcher had been partying in the Power & Light District earlier that evening. There has been speculation that the subsequent violence might have been avoided if police had given Belcher a sobriety test or otherwise detained him when they encountered him sleeping in his car.

But police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said Friday there was no reason for officers to do either.

“There was no cause for a field test,” Young said. “The responding officers did not smell any alcohol. As you can see, there is no stumbling, there is no slurring. You need pieces in place to give a field sobriety test. You need indications.”

Despite the remark about cutting Belcher a break, Young said the officers did not show him any special treatment. Sleeping in your car is not illegal, but the officers wanted Belcher to go inside because he didn’t need to be there and otherwise there might be further calls to police.

Young added that even if Belcher had been arrested, he typically would have bonded out within 45 minutes or so.

“And then you’re not even at 4 o’clock yet,” he said.

Police also on Friday released video and audio of officers responding to the reported shooting at Arrowhead Stadium. An officer can be heard confirming that a player for the Kansas City Chiefs was shot. Another officer says he has not heard of Belcher.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/07...#storylink=cpy

stonedstooge 12-07-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188812)
KC police release video of Belcher encounter a few hours before shooting
By MATT CAMPBELL
The Kansas City Star

Police dash cam video of Jovan Belcher car check

A Kansas City police video of officers talking with Jovan Belcher hours before he killed his girlfriend and took his own life appears to show a cordial encounter in which officers had no cause to suspect the Kansas City Chiefs player was doing anything other than sleeping in his car — which is not a crime.

The 10-minute dash cam video shows officers approaching Belcher’s black Bentley, which was parked in the 700 bock of Armour Boulevard at 3:05 a.m. last Saturday. The officers were responding to a caller who said a man had been sleeping in the car for about two hours.

The officers tap on the window to awaken Belcher and ask him what was he is doing. The audio does not begin until nearly five minutes into the video. Belcher’s responses are difficult to hear, but he appears to be telling officers he is the rightful owner of the expensive car that had temporary tags.

“It’s nice,” says an officer at the passenger side of the car. “I’m not saying you stole it. I like it, dude, it’s nice...What do you do? Oh, really?”

Police say Belcher told them he was waiting for his girlfriend who lived in the building. One of the officers tells Belcher he should go inside.

“You just need to go upstairs,” the officer says. “We’re trying to cut you a break here.”

Police later said officers asked Belcher to call his girlfriend and Belcher made a call from his cellphone. A short time later, a woman opened the apartment building door and let Belcher inside. Two women later verified to detectives that Belcher stayed at the apartment until 6:30 a.m., when they woke him. The women told police that Belcher had asked them to wake him so he would not be late for a team meeting later that morning.

Belcher, 25, apparently left their apartment and drove to the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue in east Kansas City, where he shared a home with his girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, 22, and their 3-month-old daughter.

The couple had a confrontation after he arrived home and Belcher shot Perkins multiple times.

Belcher then drove to the Chiefs’ practice facility near Arrowhead Stadium, where he talked to general manager Scott Pioli, head coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs before shooting himself once in the head.

Police later determined that Belcher had been partying in the Power & Light District earlier that evening. There has been speculation that the subsequent violence might have been avoided if police had given Belcher a sobriety test or otherwise detained him when they encountered him sleeping in his car.

But police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said Friday there was no reason for officers to do either.

“There was no cause for a field test,” Young said. “The responding officers did not smell any alcohol. As you can see, there is no stumbling, there is no slurring. You need pieces in place to give a field sobriety test. You need indications.”

Despite the remark about cutting Belcher a break, Young said the officers did not show him any special treatment. Sleeping in your car is not illegal, but the officers wanted Belcher to go inside because he didn’t need to be there and otherwise there might be further calls to police.

Young added that even if Belcher had been arrested, he typically would have bonded out within 45 minutes or so.

“And then you’re not even at 4 o’clock yet,” he said.

Police also on Friday released video and audio of officers responding to the reported shooting at Arrowhead Stadium. An officer can be heard confirming that a player for the Kansas City Chiefs was shot. Another officer says he has not heard of Belcher.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/07...#storylink=cpy

Bullshit coppers.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 08:34 PM

Cops did nothing wrong IMO.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 08:42 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gU-CKYdXc4s?feature=player_profilepage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-2ApPH1E2rQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CoMoChief 12-07-2012 08:51 PM

If I remember it wasn't cold that night. Why was his car running? Why was he passed out? He was probably drunk and tried to get some ass. This Kassandra Perkins girl finds out somehow and when he gets home a fight breaks loose and Belcher snaps because he's taking a bunch of rx drugs for concussion syndromes (a lot of players take that shit and end up getting addicted to them like Favre.) and Belcher pulled a Chris Benoit and just ****in snapped. He's sane enough to know what he had done and bolted and went to his safehouse...by then the world as he knows it is crashing down on hime when he hears the sirens and he snaps again and can't deal with it and takes the easy road out.

BossChief 12-07-2012 08:51 PM

So, the cops got called because Belcher was waiting outside of an apartment for his other girlfriend?

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9188832)
If I remember it wasn't cold that night. Why was his car running? Why was he passed out? He was probably drunk and tried to get some ass. This Kassandra Perkins girl finds out somehow and when he gets home a fight breaks loose and Belcher snaps because he's taking a bunch of rx drugs for concussion syndromes (a lot of players take that shit and end up getting addicted to them like Favre.) and Belcher pulled a Chris Benoit and just ****in snapped. He's sane enough to know what he had done and bolted and went to his safehouse...by then the world as he knows it is crashing down and he snaps again and can't deal with it and takes the easy road out.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uxuTyXQHqkI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blame everyone but the Murderer. Belcher never missed a game for concussion.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 08:54 PM

Why would the cops say "so you aren't going to be driving anywhere?"

"we're trying to cut you a break here"

If they thought he was sober?
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188836)
Why would the cops say "so you aren't going to be driving anywhere?"

"we're trying to cut you a break here"

If they thought he was sober?
Posted via Mobile Device

The Girl let him into the apartment as the cops left. If she didn't answer I'm sure this plays out different.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188841)
The Girl let him into the apartment as the cops left. If she didn't answer I'm sure this plays out different.

What the **** you talking about?

You said the cops did nothing wrong, which implies he was sober.

If he wasn't he should have gotten a dui
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188847)
What the **** you talking about?

You said the cops did nothing wrong, which implies he was sober.

If he wasn't he should have gotten a dui
Posted via Mobile Device

Even if he was drinking.. Cops cant do anything he was sleeping in car and the girl let him into apartment.

DeezNutz 12-07-2012 09:01 PM

Seen cops accuse stone-cold sober people of drinking and advise them to stay where they are, so I'm not taking any of conversation at face value.

Prince22 12-07-2012 09:03 PM

I've been let off on a DUI a couple times and never did I go home and shoot my girlfriend 9 times.

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:03 PM

The police are going to be screwed if the toxicology report indicates lots of drugs and/or alcohol in his system.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188849)
Even if he was drinking.. Cops cant do anything he was sleeping in car and the girl let him into apartment.

Bullshit. If you are in a car with keys you get a dui
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188856)
Thevpoluce are going to be screwed if the toxicology report indicates lots of drugs and/or alcohol in his system.

Why ? He wasn't driving and the girl let him into the apartment.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9188850)
Seen cops accuse stone-cold sober people of drinking and advise them to stay where they are, so I'm not taking any of conversation at face value.

But was that stone cold sober person repeatedly telling the police they weren't driving?
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 12-07-2012 09:05 PM

The police did nothing wrong in this instance. Part of their job is to operate with a modicum of common sense, and that's what they did.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188857)
Posted via Mobile Device

When he got out of the car and talked to the cops he seemed just fine.

Nightfyre 12-07-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188856)
The police are going to be screwed if the toxicology report indicates lots of drugs and/or alcohol in his system.

Why? Tons of people get intoxicated on Saturday nights and don't go shoot up their women. STFU

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188859)

what does the girl letting him in have to do with any ****ing thing?
Posted via Mobile Device

Prince22 12-07-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188857)
Posted via Mobile Device

Not if they don't want to do the paper work or they don't fell you are a threat. It happens every night. The only person that could have prevented this put a bullet in his own head.

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188859)

Unless martians dropped him off he had to have driven there. Plus he was in the car with the enguine running.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince22 (Post 9188867)
Not if they don't want to do the paper work or they don't fell you are a threat. It happens every night. The only person that could have prevented this put a bullet in his own head.

Not saying it could have prevented it. Saying that he got off of a dui because of who he was.

That's bullshit
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 12-07-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188861)
But was that stone cold sober person repeatedly telling the police they weren't driving?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude was driving. Cop followed us. I was drinking all night and he was the DD. Not a single drop.

Eventually, after much arguing to the contrary, he said "**** it, I'll just stay where I am." Officer left.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188863)
When he got out of the car and talked to the cops he seemed just fine.

Why did they ask of he would be driving, we're going to cut you a break if he appeared fine to them?
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188868)
Unless martians dropped him off he had to have driven there. Plus he was in the car with the enguine running.

Any lawyer would have a field day with this bud. It was a cold night plus the cops know that car was parked in same spot for 3 hours.

stonedstooge 12-07-2012 09:09 PM

Why would the cops tell him "you got a lot riding on this" "you got a lot to lose" if he wasn't drunk. Come on now

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9188870)
Dude was driving. Cop followed us. I was drinking all night and he was the DD. Not a single drop.

Eventually, after much arguing to the contrary, he said "**** it, I'll just stay where I am." Officer left.

I can understand that.

Belcher was reminding then he wasn't driving. Why? A person that knew they were sober wouldn't need to say that because it wouldn't matter.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188873)
Any lawyer would have a field day with this bud. It was a cold night plus the cops know that car was parked in same spot for 3 hours.

No. It wasn't that cold. Plus the law says if you are drunk with keys in a car it's a dui.

Also it was only two hours
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 12-07-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188869)
Not saying it could have prevented it. Saying that he got off of a dui because of who he was.

That's bullshit
Posted via Mobile Device

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-city/1755189/

9:19PM EST December 7. 2012 - KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police released videos Friday evening documenting the final hours of Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher's life.

Footage taken from a camera mounted on the dashboard of a police cruiser shows three officers speaking with Belcher after they responded to a 911 call of a suspicious person sleeping in a black Bentley outside an apartment building on East Armour Boulevard at 3:05 a.m. CT on Dec. 1, less than five hours before he would fatally shoot his girlfriend and then himself.

Belcher cooperated with officers and told them he was heading inside to see a woman who lived in an apartment on the corner of East Armour and Holmes St. When officers determined Belcher would not be driving, he was allowed to go inside.

Belcher was not arrested nor cited, though a police spokesman told USA TODAY Sports earlier this week that officers determined Belcher had been drinking.

"You know you've got a lot riding on this," an officer told Belcher. "You know you've got a lot to lose."

Belcher thanked the officers and said, "I really appreciate it," before he went inside the building.

CoMoChief 12-07-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188834)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uxuTyXQHqkI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blame everyone but the Murderer. Belcher never missed a game for concussion.

What he did was his own damn fault, and the outcome is no different either way. These guys are bruised and broken and have to heal quickly during the season. He plays a very physical demanding position and his head gets knocked around a lot. It doesn't take 1 giant blow to cause a concussion..if your head knocks around hard enough and long enough...it's going to cause damage.

Why do you think all of these pro athletes/wrestlers commit suicide? They're always drugged up..boozed up...depressed out of their god damned minds with all of the downers and pill poppin they do, especially those who are out of the game. They all do it, and many of them become addicted.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9188879)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-city/1755189/

9:19PM EST December 7. 2012 - KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police released videos Friday evening documenting the final hours of Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher's life.

Footage taken from a camera mounted on the dashboard of a police cruiser shows three officers speaking with Belcher after they responded to a 911 call of a suspicious person sleeping in a black Bentley outside an apartment building on East Armour Boulevard at 3:05 a.m. CT on Dec. 1, less than five hours before he would fatally shoot his girlfriend and then himself.

Belcher cooperated with officers and told them he was heading inside to see a woman who lived in an apartment on the corner of East Armour and Holmes St. When officers determined Belcher would not be driving, he was allowed to go inside.

Belcher was not arrested nor cited, though a police spokesman told USA TODAY Sports earlier this week that officers determined Belcher had been drinking.

"You know you've got a lot riding on this," an officer told Belcher. "You know you've got a lot to lose."

Belcher thanked the officers and said, "I really appreciate it," before he went inside the building.

why no field sobriety test? Mobile breathalyzer?
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9188873)

It has been unseasonably warm here lately. RECORD warm. Plus we are not arguing on Belchers actions as much as we are the police inaction. 99% of people in that situation would be taken into custody.

DeezNutz 12-07-2012 09:13 PM

Record temps. Yep. I typically keep my thermostat at 50.

KcMizzou 12-07-2012 09:13 PM

I once had the police pull up on me, a buddy and two girls as we sat in a running car outside a bar. (winter) None of us were in a position to drive. The cop told me that because the car was running, he could charge me with drunk driving.

Instead, they watched as we drove across the street and rented a motel room.

Nightfyre 12-07-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188883)
It has been unseasonably warm here lately. RECORD warm. Plus we are not arguing on Belchers actions as much as we are the pilice inaction. 99% of people in that situation would be taken into custody.

99% of people caught by police for a DUI are not taken into custody. Quit talking out of your ass. Always making something out of nothing.

HoneyBadger 12-07-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9188886)
I once had the police pull up on me, a buddy and two girls as we sat in a running car outside a bar. (winter) None of us were in a position to drive. The cop told me that because the car was running, he could charge me with drunk driving.

Instead, they watched as we drove across the street and rented a motel room.

See, not all cops are assholes.

DeezNutz 12-07-2012 09:15 PM

It's hot as ****! I always wear my leather jacket in the summer.

Chiefnj2 12-07-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188882)
Posted via Mobile Device

They were cutting him a break because they realize it is a stupid ass backward law. Sleeping it off is the right thing to do. Arresting people who show enough common sense to sleep it off sends the wrong message that you might as well "try" to drive home intoxicated since you face the same potential punishment.

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9188885)
Record temps. Yep. I typically keep my thermostat at 50.

These guys are freakin football players trained to play in freezing cold and snow. 50 is balmy compared to what they play in at times.

KcMizzou 12-07-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9188889)
See, not all cops are assholes.

Yep, I appreciated the hell out of it.

DeezNutz 12-07-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188893)
These guys are freakin football players trained to play in freezing cold and snow. 50 is balmy compared to what they play in at times.

I'm a ****ing professional football player, so I removed the furnace from my house.

Don't be obtuse.

Nightfyre 12-07-2012 09:19 PM

It is clear to me that she is doing nothing but her usual song and dance. Take it back to DC, troll.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9188881)
What he did was his own damn fault, and the outcome is no different either way. These guys are bruised and broken and have to heal quickly during the season. He plays a very physical demanding position and his head gets knocked around a lot. It doesn't take 1 giant blow to cause a concussion..if your head knocks around hard enough and long enough...it's going to cause damage.

Why do you think all of these pro athletes/wrestlers commit suicide? They're always drugged up..boozed up...depressed out of their god damned minds with all of the downers and pill poppin they do, especially those who are out of the game. They all do it, and many of them become addicted.

NFL players choose to play no one is making them play. You know what your getting into when you play football.

HoneyBadger 12-07-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188893)

They are still humans. reerun.

DaneMcCloud 12-07-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188882)
Posted via Mobile Device

Because he was a Chiefs player.

I got a DUI when I was 19 years old. The cops followed me from the parking lot of a bar, then pulled me over less than a quarter mile after I'd left.

I spent 20 minutes in the freezing cold (like 10 degrees) while they administered sobriety tests, searched my car, etc. I lived less than a half a mile from where they pulled me over. So asked the officer:

Me: Would you mind just following me home?
Office: I could do that. But I'm not going to do that.

I was taken to the police station, had to blow into the breathalyzer three different times, was arrested, booked and charged with a DUI. Some friends came by to pick me up a few hours late and I had to pay to have my car towed and released the following day.

Since it was my first, I qualified for diversion and since I successfully completed it, it's never appeared on my record.

I haven't drank and driven since. Either a designated driver or cabs.

stonedstooge 12-07-2012 09:20 PM

Let's see. Got the Cheaps to sue and the Police Dept. to sue now

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:21 PM

A cop let me go after stopping me for going 50 in a 35. My son was in the backseat sick. He was very nice about it . It does happen.

HoneyBadger 12-07-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9188902)

I got a DUI when I was 19 years old. The cops followed me from the parking lot of a bar, then pulled me over less than a quarter mile after I'd left.

I spent 20 minutes in the freezing cold (like 10 degrees) while they administered sobriety tests, searched my car, etc. I lived less than a half a mile from where they pulled me over. So asked the officer:

I was taken to the police station, had to blow into the breathalyzer three different times, was arrested, booked and charged with a DUI. Some friends came by to pick me up a few hours late and I had to pay to have my car towed and released the following day.

Since it was my first, I qualified for diversion and since I successfully completed it, it's never appeared on my record.

Glad you learned your lesson young, so many people don't.

Brock 12-07-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188904)
A cop let me go after stopping me for going 50 in a 35. My son was in the backseat sick. He was very nice about it . It does happen.

Did you reek of alcohol at 3 AM?

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9188907)
Did you reek of alcohol at 3 AM?

Nope. It was about 9:30 pm and we were heading back from LSP. My son had gotten sick to his stomach in the car. Was quite gross. Cop gave me a warning because I was one street away from home.

lewdog 12-07-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188904)

How ****ing old are you? What is the difference between speeding and drunk driving? Oh that is right, quite a bit.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9188902)

yeah I got one too. Beat it in court because the chip was a lying asshole
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 12-07-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188918)
yeah I got one too. Beat it in court because the chip was a lying asshole
Posted via Mobile Device

I passed all the field tests but they still thought I was drunk. I don't understand why I had to blow into the breathalyzer three times, but whatever. It was a good lesson and no one was hurt.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-07-2012 09:29 PM

It's the world we live in athletes and celebrities get breaks.

CoMoChief 12-07-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9188891)
They were cutting him a break because they realize it is a stupid ass backward law. Sleeping it off is the right thing to do. Arresting people who show enough common sense to sleep it off sends the wrong message that you might as well "try" to drive home intoxicated since you face the same potential punishment.

LMAO some of you guys are fools.

It was warm for this part of the season, that night...barely would need a light coat (if that) and sure as hell not cold enough to where you would need to be running your car for the heater.

So...

If you sleep with the car running....it's because you're drunk and passed out...plain n simple. I've done it, regrettably speaking......If you pull to the side and the car is off and you sleep....that's a different story..because the mother****ing car isn't on.

Either way, the law is written to where even if you have your keyes on you and you're IN THE CAR....ANYWHERE, and have been drinking you can get a DUI. Had a buddy get a DWI because he laid down in the crew cab of his truck and had a sleeping bag and went to sleep...literally. And he was really hammered and in a parking lot of a bar. We bailed him out like at 5am because cop came up to his truck and knocked on the window til he woke up and of course the whole truck reaked of alcohol.

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9188916)
How ****ing old are you? What is the difference between speeding and drunk driving? Oh that is right, quite a bit.

Well I was speeding on an empty street at night after turning off Metcalf. The cop believed me when I said it was because my kid was puking in the back seat. HE COULD SEE AND SMELL IT. He said he could get me for speeding and wreckless driving.

SAUTO 12-07-2012 09:32 PM

It was about two years ago maybe three.
Hell I had a cab there waiting on me and I was just pulling a prank with my, buddy's truck and moving itwhen he left it with the keys in it. Just pulled out around the corner. Cop said I ran a stop sign where there was no stop sign. Also lied about everything else about the stop. from cherries to the sheriff department was nine minutes and he said I failed four field sobriety tests. He was a ****ing liar and I was drunk and got off. I have never had a drink even a sip and drove again
Posted via Mobile Device

stonedstooge 12-07-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188930)
Well I was speeding on an empty street at night after turning off Metcalf. The cop believed me when I said it was because my kid was puking in the back seat. HE COULD SEE AND SMELL IT.

Your kid was drunk?

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9188932)
Your kid was drunk?

Nope. Bad 5 Guys.

lewdog 12-07-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188930)
Well I was speeding on an empty street at night after turning off Metcalf. The cop believed me when I said it was because my kid was puking in the back seat. HE COULD SEE AND SMELL IT. He said he could get me for speeding and wreckless driving.

So the cops let you off and they let Belcher off... and both sound like similar circumstances. Interesting......

KcMizzou 12-07-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9188936)
Nope. Bad 5 Guys.

Bullshit. Five Guys is never bad.

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9188937)
So the cops let you off and they let Belcher off... and both sound like similar circumstances. Interesting......

Whatever. My point was cops do at times let people skate and most of the time it is not an issue.

Nightfyre 12-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9188938)

Funny how she remembers every detail of this event. Seems to me shes just making shit up at this point. Probably a lonely old hag with no one to talk to.

memyselfI 12-07-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9188938)

I know. We love it. Can't eat it now for awhile. Ewwww.