ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Pastor refuses to tip "I give GOD 10% why do you get 18%" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269489)

loochy 01-31-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9368196)
He doesn't need Kenny Rogers. God tells him when to hold em. God says when to fold em. God says when to walk away. God says when to run. You never tithe your money...when you're sittin at the table. There'll be time enough for tithing, when the dealing's done.

Now every preacher knows the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' who to tip well
And knowin' who to stiff
'Cause every waiter's a winner
And every waiter's a loser
And the best that you can hope for
Is some lemon in your tea

DaFace 01-31-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 9367789)
Well, the Broncos do play there.

Granted, that's a drawback. Beyond that, though...

GloryDayz 01-31-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9367683)
You know in all the years we've been going to the Outer Banks I don't think I've ever eaten at Mako Mikes.

It's not all that and a bag of chips, but usually pretty good. In fact, once, I got stuffed mushrooms that SOMEBODY totally messed up the sauce on. I'm not a picky eater, and I spent many a day (LOL, school days too) on the OBX, so I know what a Carolina crab-stuffed mushroom should taste like, and it was revolting. So much that I actually asked the manager to please try one (since I was close to a local, and my brother is - has a house on the sound side), and he admitted that "somebody didn't follow the instructions!" LOL, it was almost funny how bad it tasted...

My brother opened the first Safeway on the OBX (yeah, that's dating me!!), and my brother-in-law used to shape boards for WRV, so he opened that store (near Duck) way back when...

I recommend Awful Arther's more.

crazycoffey 01-31-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9367037)
:spock: Are you implying that Branson is a more preferable location than Denver?

After living/ visiting both and surrounding areas. Yes.i loved ft Collins though.

Bump 01-31-2013 06:04 PM

Here is a pic of the disgusting pastor. I hope that karma does it's thing on this bitch soon.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...pse1403576.jpg

But yes, it's more fuel to my fire in the hatred for religion. Religious people do use the fact that they go to church as an excuse to treat others like shit, they really do.

loochy 01-31-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9368567)

Damn canadians.

Bump 01-31-2013 06:06 PM

And apparently she is demanding that EVERYONE in the restaurant be fired.

And apparently she also tried to spin this bullshit in a ridiculous positive manner towards herself and her cult by saying she wrote the note, knowing it would go viral and spread the word of jesus.

****ing A, man. these people. I hate them.

Hootie 01-31-2013 06:08 PM

haha...go figure, she's black

Hootie 01-31-2013 06:08 PM

Bump what kind of qualifications did you have to run a $1M a month restaurant that required servers to tip out 7%? I have all the time in the world to crush this little myth.

Coach 01-31-2013 06:09 PM

I don't necessarly agree with the firing of the waitress.

Hootie 01-31-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9365839)
When I was at Piropo's servers tipped out more then that to bar and SA's..

So maybe it depends on how nice a place you work at.. I would walk out of there with 80bucks in tips plus my hourly as a SA for 4-6 hours of work.. Servers would make 100-400 a night... So it might just be where you are at.. My tips were split between the 2 servers I helped.. Then they tipped out the bar more..

you must be confused

we're talking about percentage of sales, not percentage of your tips

no way any server in the service industry would tip out 7% on their sales. That's completely insane.

Coach 01-31-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9368174)
She violated a customers right to privacy.

I didn't see anything on the photo that showed the customer's name or address or credit card number.

Besides, I disagree with the firing of the waitress. Poor judgement? Perhaps so, but the so-called Pastor was much worse than the waitress.

Bump 01-31-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9368583)
Bump what kind of qualifications did you have to run a $1M a month restaurant that required servers to tip out 7%? I have all the time in the world to crush this little myth.

lol, I'll just let it eat you up inside. ROFL

Hootie 01-31-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9368594)
lol, I'll just let it eat you up inside. ROFL

a manager at a $1M per month restaurant (which is INSANE, for the record) would make at least $60K a year. At least.

What made you quit big guy?

Oh wait, you were never a restaurant manager. Is it fun lying on the internet? You have any knife attacks against people knocking on your door lately?

bishop_74 01-31-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9368567)
Here is a pic of the disgusting pastor. I hope that karma does it's thing on this bitch soon.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...pse1403576.jpg

But yes, it's more fuel to my fire in the hatred for religion. Religious people do use the fact that they go to church as an excuse to treat others like shit, they really do.

Just to be clear... assholes do that. Not religious people. They are not mutually exclusive. I actually know plenty of very nice and charitable religious people. Unfortunately I know a lot of assholes that think they are religious as well, but if memory serves most forms of religion ask you to treat others the way you wish to be treated.