ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

In58men 10-26-2012 06:40 PM

BREAKING NEWS: THERE'S NO VIDEO, IT WAS ALL A HOAX.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-26-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9052744)
Sorry y'all. There are a couple of elements in the studio cut that are so bad that I'm nixing it tonight. Clay has left for his date. Timing is all jacked up. We're thinking about just going back to a complete acoustic but the studio version was overproduced and there was a spot that was terrible, horribly amateurish that ruined it all. I apologize. These are the struggles faced when we deal with volunteers via email and text. It is what it is. I know everybody is anxious, nobody more than the artist and myself but it has to be right or it's all wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9052785)
BREAKING NEWS: THERE'S NO VIDEO, IT WAS ALL A HOAX.

There is. I pimped this video so much, I'm just going to say that it changed. And it's important in my mind to be as close to the original that I saw as possible. We don't want to give you subpar media. We want you to go bananas. Be patient. Take quality over quantity. I promise, I'm confident it will be worth the wait.

hometeam 10-26-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9052792)
There is. I pimped this video so much, I'm just going to say that it changed. And it's important in my mind to be as close to the original that I saw as possible. We don't want to give you subpar media. We want you to go bananas. Be patient. Take quality over quantity. I promise, I'm confident it will be worth the wait.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/28980208.jpg

Easy 6 10-26-2012 06:55 PM

Wait a minute, thats not claythan, i've been hornswaggled... its an old shot of either Big Willie or Vanilla Thunder.

DeezNutz 10-26-2012 06:58 PM

This video reminds me of Ty Law.

In58men 10-26-2012 06:59 PM

Can we at least get a teaser trailer? A snippet of some sort.

Might as well make the anticipation worse.

Phobia 10-26-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9052836)
This video reminds me of Ty Law.

Agreed.

Phobia 10-26-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9052838)
Can we at least get a teaser trailer? A snippet of some sort.

Might as well make the anticipation worse.

Genre = country
I'll give you some lyrics:

Hand picked as the answer to,

A winning season overdue,

Were told he's gonna save the day,

The patriot way,

4 years later here we are,

With number 7 as our star,

Like a 3 yard route on 3rd and long,

Yeah they got it wrong,

In58men 10-26-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9052846)
Genre = country
I'll give you some lyrics:

Hand picked as the answer to,

A winning season overdue,

Were told he's gonna save the day,

The patriot way,

4 years later here we are,

With number 7 as our star,

Like a 3 yard route on 3rd and long,

Yeah they got it wrong,

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/27/e4y6ega6.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 10-26-2012 07:40 PM

It's ready. We just need Clay. It will be up tonight, or first thing in the morning. It's perfect. It's awesome. And I'm genuinely excited for you all to be able to see it very soon. Thanks for your patience. I don't pimp much, but this shit is pimp! Get ready for something awesome!

Mugalug 10-26-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9052910)
It's ready. We just need Clay. It will be up tonight, or first thing in the morning. It's perfect. It's awesome. And I'm genuinely excited for you all to be able to see it very soon. Thanks for your patience. I don't pimp much, but this shit is pimp! Get ready for something awesome!

*Waits*:popcorn:

Fire Me Boy! 10-26-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9052744)
Sorry y'all. There are a couple of elements in the studio cut that are so bad that I'm nixing it tonight. Clay has left for his date. Timing is all jacked up. We're thinking about just going back to a complete acoustic but the studio version was overproduced and there was a spot that was terrible, horribly amateurish that ruined it all. I apologize. These are the struggles faced when we deal with volunteers via email and text. It is what it is. I know everybody is anxious, nobody more than the artist and myself but it has to be right or it's all wrong.

Is this an actual date or one of his Craigslist hookups that will further make him in completely denigrate the entire gender?

Phobia 10-26-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9052943)
Is this an actual date or one of his Craigslist hookups that will further make him in completely denigrate the entire gender?

We're into the "Don't ask, don't tell" phase of his dating life. I like it better this way.

Incredible Edibles 10-26-2012 08:55 PM

Popcorn popped. Drink poured. Waiting for the video....good thing I have refills for both.

Phobia 10-26-2012 08:57 PM

Make some cereal in the morning and then wait for the video. I have no idea how Clay does dates or if he'll be in the hospital in case his date's husband comes home.