ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hats off to the night crew... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=60682)

Chiefs Pantalones 05-21-2003 09:57 PM

llama,

Since you feel bad about your absense or whatever, I bet you that you won't make it 2,000 posts by June 10. If you make it, then you can have all my posts (I think that can be arranged).

Raiderhater 05-21-2003 10:00 PM

OK I can't take it anymore. I've been tired all day and I have to work tomorrow, so I'm outta here. Goodnight everyone.

PastorMikH 05-21-2003 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by raiderhader
OK I can't take it anymore. I've been tired all day and I have to work tomorrow, so I'm outta here. Goodnight everyone.

Nite hader!

grandllama 05-21-2003 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Oprah
llama,

Since you feel bad about your absense or whatever, I bet you that you won't make it 2,000 posts by June 10. If you make it, then you can have all my posts (I think that can be arranged).

I bet I can, but I won't bet... never can tell when my other personality is going to show up again (I hate being a gemini)... especially with a birthday coming up next friday... if I start dwelling on the meaning of life again, I could be AWOL until the season starts...

I've had almost a 100 tonight.... and that gives me plenty of time... eh, let me sleep on it.

KcMizzou 05-21-2003 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by grandllama

I bet I can, but I won't bet... never can tell when my other personality is going to show up again (I hate being a gemini)... especially with a birthday coming up next friday... if I start dwelling on the meaning of life again, I could be AWOL until the season starts...

I've had almost a 100 tonight.... and that gives me plenty of time... eh, let me sleep on it.

I hear ya... I'm a cancer, myself. That means I'm moody. So, fuck OFF!

and btw.... it's great havin' ya back, man! :toast:

go bo 05-21-2003 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KcMizzou
I hear ya... I'm a cancer, myself. That means I'm moody. So, fuck OFF!

and btw.... it's great havin' ya back, man! :toast:

i'll second that!! :toast:

JOhn 05-21-2003 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PastorMikH
Finally made it to the top. Hey, where's skip?:D

Now, where'd everybody go?

Drugs.... Kinda zoned out staring at the computer:D

JOhn 05-21-2003 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by grandllama

FINALLY I FIND OUT WHO THIS OPRAH DICK IS....

sheesh, gone a few weeks and the whole planet goes to hell ;)

Pretty much

JOhn 05-21-2003 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by go bo
well, young freebird, you have the honor of being the addressee of my 3,000th post! :toast:
:toast:

JOhn 05-21-2003 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by go bo
i only have 3,000 since i got here, not 8,000 like delta-end man or 3,000 in the last month like john...

c'mon... i have a little bit of a life... :rolleyes:

and thank you for the congrats... :toast:

:LOL:

More like 6,000 for me :p

JOhn 05-21-2003 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by raiderhader
Nite TinkyWinky

PastorMikH 05-21-2003 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jOhN

Drugs.... Kinda zoned out staring at the computer:D

Glad you are back. Had some of that stuff after jumping off my motorcycle at a generous rate of speed last fall. Guarantee that is one drug I couldn't get hooked on. It made me feel pretty good sure, but after about 5 days of it, it was really messing with my stomach.

Logical 05-21-2003 10:31 PM

Well past 3K huh Go Bo that is a lot of smilies!:toast: :D

tommykat 05-21-2003 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PastorMikH

Glad you are back. Had some of that stuff after jumping off my motorcycle at a generous rate of speed last fall. Guarantee that is one drug I couldn't get hooked on. It made me feel pretty good sure, but after about 5 days of it, it was really messing with my stomach.

:LOL: :LOL: A guy thing? Could chit right? ;) LOL.........sorry.

go bo 05-21-2003 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jOhN
:toast:
thank you... :toast: