ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

KC_Lee 04-04-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10539232)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Db40S82sqic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eleazar 04-04-2014 01:54 PM

Peyton Manning

Rausch 04-04-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10483574)
Only on cp can a thread about a third string qb get 2,400 posts

This year the b/u QB spot.

Next year THE WORLD!1!...

rico 04-04-2014 03:00 PM

Out of curiosity, how much cap space would be saved if we cut Daniel?

rico 04-04-2014 03:03 PM

Oh wait, nevermind....that was already posted by ChiefsandOs:

Chase Daniel - QB - Chiefs
The Chiefs can save $1.4 million by releasing Chase Daniel.
Daniel is due a $2.35 million base salary next year and isn't a lock to beat out Tyler Bray as Alex Smith's backup. He signed a three-year, $10 million contract last March and could be cut after just one season with the Chiefs facing cap issues in 2014.

rico 04-04-2014 03:06 PM

I haven't heard any talk of Daniel being cut....does this mean Daniel is presumed #2 and Bray is presumed #3 for 2014?

I'd love it if we cut Butt-Chin Daniel and drafted a QB...although I realize that it probably wouldn't make much sense...if we draft a QB, it'll probably be in the later rounds and it doesn't make much sense having 2 developmental guys occupying #2 and #3.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-17-2014 09:38 PM

@tbrayvol8: About done moving into the new house, but sad the fiancé has to leave tomorrow.

That's right. Get settled in. You're going to be here a while :-)

BossChief 04-17-2014 10:08 PM

Sorry, Tyler.

I'll make sure she's all healed up by the time I send her back to you.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2014 10:52 PM

Lot of work to do preparing to hold Chases clip board.

BossChief 04-17-2014 11:12 PM

I'm anxious to see how well Tyler has taken to improving his short game during camp because his deep passes were ****ing amazing in velocity, touch and placement a few of the days I was there. Like, perfect pass after perfect pass, but that shits not always gonna be there, especially in this offense.

I want to see him show better pocket awareness, ball security, ability to go through his progressions, slide in the pocket, climb the pocket and have more of a willingness to check down instead of always trying to push the ball down the field every play.

The kid has a chance because he has all the physical tools to be a starter in this league...during camp and preseason it will be interesting to see how much he has improved in the other areas of his game that I saw as lacking last camp/preseason.

rico 04-18-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10570700)
I'm anxious to see how well Tyler has taken to improving his short game during camp because his deep passes were ****ing amazing in velocity, touch and placement a few of the days I was there. Like, perfect pass after perfect pass, but that shits not always gonna be there, especially in this offense.

I want to see him show better pocket awareness, ball security, ability to go through his progressions, slide in the pocket, climb the pocket and have more of a willingness to check down instead of always trying to push the ball down the field every play.

The kid has a chance because he has all the physical tools to be a starter in this league...during camp and preseason it will be interesting to see how much he has improved in the other areas of his game that I saw as lacking last camp/preseason.

Yep, hopefully some questions regarding his maturity will be answered via Bray showing improvement.

mcaj22 04-18-2014 12:11 AM

he bought a ****in house in the KC area?

rico 04-18-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10570764)
he bought a ****in house in the KC area?

That would be... a sign that he has the feeling that he's not going anywhere anytime soon, right?

mcaj22 04-18-2014 12:16 AM

i dont know, how many 2nd/3rd string guys buy/rent houses? i thought most of them just rent condos for a quick minute

htismaqe 04-18-2014 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10570768)
That would be... a sign that he has the feeling that he's not going anywhere anytime soon, right?

Either that or he's just not very bright...

rico 04-18-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10570828)
Either that or he's just not very bright...

Well yeah, I guess that would probably make sense too. :)

Coogs 04-18-2014 08:54 AM

Says rental in the OP

Mr_Tomahawk 05-08-2014 09:09 PM

What a great leader;

@tbrayvol8: Welcome Mr. Ford

RunKC 05-10-2014 01:19 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...PkNhrSCPveL8jQ

-King- 05-10-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10613242)
What a great leader;

@tbrayvol8: Welcome Mr. Ford

Goodbye Mr. Bray

O.city 05-10-2014 01:36 PM

Bray has to much talent to cut and he's cheap.

Cut Daniel.

Mr_Tomahawk 05-10-2014 01:36 PM

:(

Ragged Robin 05-10-2014 01:43 PM

:(

Easy 6 05-10-2014 01:45 PM

Smitty, Bray and Murray... I like it.

Mr_Tomahawk 05-29-2014 01:23 PM

Terez A. Paylor‏@TerezPaylor·21m
@mr_tomahawk It’s easy to fall in love with Bray’s arm. He has lots of natural talent.

Is arm makes women pregnant.

In58men 05-29-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10658084)
Terez A. Paylor‏@TerezPaylor·21m
@mr_tomahawk It’s easy to fall in love with Bray’s arm. He has lots of natural talent.

Is arm makes women pregnant.

Accuracy > Big Arm

Cassel had niether

Smith is accurate therefore he's better than Cassel. If Bray is as accurate as Smith then we have a great QB on our hands. Let's not forget decision making, I think Bray is still somewhat immature and that can lead to force passes being intercepted.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-04-2014 12:51 PM

Terez A. Paylor‏@TerezPaylor·19 secs
Tyler Bray unleashed a gorgeous throw over the middle today to WR Fred Williams. Went for a long TD.

BONERS FOR EVERYONE!

Chief Roundup 06-04-2014 03:26 PM

I wonder if that is actually Alex's phone number?

Mr_Tomahawk 06-08-2014 07:57 PM

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 1m
“@collinc32: @tbrayvol8 where you play? Check out deer creek and iron horse” played iron horse the other day played tomahawk hills today.

Tribal Warfare 06-08-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10679016)
Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 1m
“@collinc32: @tbrayvol8 where you play? Check out deer creek and iron horse” played iron horse the other day played tomahawk hills today.

http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index...&size=400x1000

I imagine you JIYP

Mr_Tomahawk 06-09-2014 09:01 AM

Someone on here best be golfing with him now!

Mr_Tomahawk 06-13-2014 10:16 PM

@dalebright: Good article on Tyler Bray.... http://t.co/4R2AOqhz9i

Dunerdr 06-14-2014 08:05 AM

Disappointed all TBray tweets excluded from otas were not posted here. I thought you were a fan tomahawk...

Bowser 06-14-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 10690502)
Disappointed all TBray tweets excluded from otas were not posted here. I thought you were a fan tomahawk...

Tomahawk is a poser! GET HIM!!!

Tribal Warfare 06-14-2014 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10690592)
Tomahawk is a poser! GET HIM!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5QUpDbuhwf...%27s+death.gif

Why that mother****er

Mr_Tomahawk 06-14-2014 12:18 PM

Sorry fellas....I can only do so much.

Feel free and copy what you want from the OTA thread and put it in here.

Terez Paylor of the star is suppose to be putting out an article on Bray today, so I am trying to keep an eye open for that.

Dave Lane 06-14-2014 12:41 PM

Cornerback Sean Smith, who is still on second team following his DUI arrest on Monday morning, had a couple of splash plays. One came off a deflection on a pass by Chase Daniel, which he picked off. The other came when Tyler Bray stared down his receiver on an out route and Smith stepped right in front for an interception near the sideline.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...#storylink=cpy

Dave Lane 06-14-2014 12:44 PM

Former BYU safety Daniel Sorensen stepped in front of a short pass from Daniel and took it back for what would have been a touchdown in an actual game.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-14-2014 07:19 PM

During a recent practice, Chiefs quarterback Tyler Bray spotted receiver Darryl Surgent sprinting down the numbers and dashing toward the end zone.

Surgent was locked in single coverage, which is sometimes as good as open in the NFL, and Bray — who knows this — promptly unleashed a beauty of a throw, a high, arcing spiral right into Surgent’s breadbasket for a touchdown.

There was zero fanfare. That’s life in the NFL, when plays like this are expected of professional quarterbacks.

“I try not to force it,” Bray said of the deep ball. “There’s a few times where I catch myself forcing the ball. I just need to learn if it’s not there, just get back to the read.”

However, that’s just one of the things Bray — whose maturity questions overwhelmed his intriguing arm talent enough to keep him from being drafted in 2013 — has apparently come to learn in the 13 months he’s been a Chief.

“He’s made a few changes,” said Chiefs coach Andy Reid.

And the timing really couldn’t be better for him either — he's currently locked in a competition with veteran Chase Daniel and fifth-round pick Aaron Murray for the two backup spots behind incumbent starter Alex Smith.

There is a way the Chiefs could keep all four quarterbacks. As a new draft pick, Murray isn’t going anywhere, but he is recovering from an ACL tear in November and could start the season on the physically-unable-to-perform list.

Murray, however, has been moving around fairly well in OTAs, and if he participates in even a single training camp practice, he will be ineligible for the PUP list.

Thus, the easiest way for Bray to earn a roster spot is by winning the No. 2 job with a big preseason. That’s what it would take to beat out Daniel, who acquitted himself quite well in the Chiefs’ 27-24 loss to San Diego in the 2013 regular-season finale and has all the intangibles you want in a backup.

Bray, though, has some things going for him, too. With height (6 feet 6 inches) and natural arm talent, he can see over his linemen and make the kind of throws the other quarterbacks can’t. And while Bray is still listed at 215 pounds, Reid says he has added strength.

“He’s made the physical change,” Reid said. “That’s obvious to everybody. He’s got a different body type now than what he had last year.”

But it’s the mental side of the game that has always been the knock on Bray. His NFL.com draft profile noted that his accuracy and footwork “can go array at any point in the game,” and that he has a tendency to stare down receivers.

What’s more, Bray was also thrown into Reid’s complicated West Coast offense, which is a far cry from what Bray ran at the University of Tennessee.

“Not even close (to college),” Bray said with a laugh. “There’s lengthy, lengthy play calls that you’ve got to spit out, and you can’t take too long to sit there and think because you've got a play clock.”

Bray, however, added that it gets easier.

“Oh, I’m a lot more comfortable,” he said. “Just the verbiage, knowing what the play call is, knowing where my guys are supposed to line up, the protections, I mean, it’s night and day.

“Last year, I didn't make any of those calls. This year, I’ve got it down. I kind of know what’s coming.”

Reid said Bray, 22, has done a nice job of learning the system. But more importantly, Reid noted that Bray has matured some too.

Remember, Bray was being touted as a potential top-10 pick before a disastrous junior season in 2012 that kicked off with him being accused of throwing beer bottles and golf balls at parked cars from his balcony and ended with the Vols posting a disappointing 5-7 record, despite an offense that featured Bray and two receivers (Justin Hunter and Cordarrelle Patterson) who went in the top 34 of the 2013 draft.

Bray, a three-year starter in college, declared for the draft anyway, but was delivered a reality check when he went undrafted.

“You get thrown into the NFL as a quarterback, you grow up fast,” Reid said. “I think he’s done that. I like the way he handles himself around the players.

“Sometimes when you’re one of the younger guys that … is picked up and brought to a team, you can be a little brother, and that’s not the way he’s approached it. He’s kind of worked his way in where he’s gained the respect of the players that are around him. I’m proud of him for that.”

Bray, to his credit, was complimentary of the coaching staff and the veterans.

“Back when I was trying to get drafted, my agents — as soon as I got a call from Kansas City — were so happy because they knew these guys developed quarterbacks,” Bray said. “This is a great coaching staff, and I'm surrounded by great QBs with Chase, Alex and Aaron.”

Bray, though, knows he still has much to work on. His accuracy issues sometimes flare up in practice, and his decision-making can stand to improve. Without improvement in both areas, he could have a hard time replacing a gamer like Daniel.

However, it’s clear that Bray is excited about the strides he’s already made, and is eager to show his growth during the upcoming preseason.

“Oh, I can’t wait,” Bray said with a grin. “It’s going to be so much fun.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...#storylink=cpy

notorious 06-14-2014 11:29 PM

So that's why we still have Daniel.

He's here to boost confidence in our depleted secondary!

Tribal Warfare 06-28-2014 10:08 PM

Tyler Bray @tbrayvol8 · Jun 16

USA

A true American, a man who loves his country and his waterskis

salame 06-29-2014 01:27 AM

chuefs

Mr_Tomahawk 07-22-2014 09:20 PM

Mr_Tomahawk 07-27-2014 02:03 PM

Don't you toy with my emotions....

@Jacobs71: Two things that people keep getting hung up on 1) Bray isn't going anywhere. It's Murray vs Daniel. Bray has an elite arm.

Bowser 07-27-2014 04:05 PM

Murray is going to end up on IR. The QB lineup won't change for this season.

mcaj22 07-27-2014 04:09 PM

those are some massive calves on Harrison good lord there's no way that dude loses out to the midgets in camp

rico 07-28-2014 12:54 PM

Posted on ESPN: I can't paste the article because I'm on my phone, but the article is titled something along the lines of, "Chiefs Need to Hold On to Tyler Bray."

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...22&src=desktop

KC_Lee 07-28-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10771984)
Posted on ESPN: I can't paste the article because I'm on my phone, but the article is titled something along the lines of, "Chiefs Need to Hold On to Tyler Bray."

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...22&src=desktop

Here's the article;

Quote:

Chiefs need to hang on to QB Tyler Bray

By Adam Teicher | July 27, 2014 8:00:09 AM PDT

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. -- Even if starter Alex Smith was signed for the long term, it would be bad business for the Kansas City Chiefs to relinquish their hold on a promising young quarterback. Given that Smith is signed for only one more season, that strategy would border on lunacy.

With that established, the Chiefs need to hold on to quarterback Tyler Bray for at least one more season. Bray has more natural throwing ability than any of the Chiefs’ other quarterbacks, Smith included, and he’s been showing it since Kansas City started training camp.

Bray went undrafted last year out of the University of Tennessee not because of any lack of physical ability but because of questions surrounding his work ethic and his skills in reading coverages and understanding defenses. The Chiefs knew it would take some time for Bray to develop, if he ever would, so they should take every necessary minute to allow him to do so.

There’s no indication the Chiefs are ready to give up on Bray. He has consistently been behind Smith and Chase Daniel but ahead of rookie Aaron Murray in the quarterback rotation at practice.

It’s not a bad idea for the Chiefs to keep all four quarterbacks. It’s an unconventional move but if it allows the Chiefs to retain Daniel, who played well in his one start last season, as well as their two developmental quarterbacks, it’s the right decision.

The Chiefs received a glimpse of Bray’s potential last summer, when he threw three touchdown passes in a preseason game against the Green Bay Packers. He may never do that again, in an exhibition game or the regular season, and his career may amount to nothing.

But this is a case where the Chiefs need to be sure to find out.

rico 07-28-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 10771987)
Here's the article;

I love how they wrote that he has more throwing ability compared to any Chiefs QB on the roster including Smiff.

I think this was just posted yesterday.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-28-2014 01:46 PM

Everyone, including the media, are beginning to realize that the Chiefs may have found themselves a gem in Tyler Bray. Steal of the draft...eh, who went undrafted.

MrGiggity 07-28-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10772049)
Everyone, including the media, are beginning to realize that the Chiefs may have found themselves a gem in Tyler Bray. Steal of the draft...eh, who went undrafted.

You're either going to have to eat major crow or look like a ****ing Bo$$ for backing Bray. I hopes it's the latter of the two ;)

Mr. Laz 07-28-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10772049)

The potential is there.

Every Chiefs fan should be crossing every digit and appendage they have.

most physically gifted QB we've ever had?

of course Ryan Leaf was a physical talent too

The Franchise 07-28-2014 02:16 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...cle816220.html

ST. JOSEPH
During a two-play sequence in Sunday’s practice, Chiefs backup Tyler Bray showed both his strengths and weaknesses.

On the first play, Bray scanned the defense and, instead of making the easy throw to an open receiver in the flat, attempt to hit a receiver who was covered down the left side of the field. He instead threw an interception right to outside linebacker Dezman Moses, who dropped into coverage toward that side of the field.

“I saw him, but I was trying to throw behind him,” Bray said of Moses. “I just didn’t throw where I wanted to. I’ve just got to throw it to the flat and take the easy one.”

Bray has been working on his decision-making ever since he joined the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent last spring. It’s a reason he went undrafted.

But the Chiefs remain intrigued by the 6-foot-6, 215-pound second-year pro, and a big reason is his excellent arm strength and surprising touch at times, which allows him to make throws the other three quarterbacks on the roster — Alex Smith, Chase Daniel and Aaron Murray — can’t make.

He showed this on his very next throw, when he lofted a gorgeous deep pass down the right sideline to receiver Daryl Surgent, who hauled it in for a touchdown with Kevin Rutland draped over him in single coverage.

“You have a bad play, you wipe it off,” Bray said. “Go back and watch the film later and see where you messed up.”

Bray, who added that he was not pleased with his performance the previous day — he apparently threw a couple of interceptions — said he expects more from himself as camp continues to churn on.

“I’m not really a rookie anymore,” Bray said. “I can’t make the mistakes I made last year. I have the offense down, this will be my second year. I’ve got to act like a vet.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...#storylink=cpy

Tribal Warfare 07-28-2014 07:32 PM

Bray with a spot on throw to Wilson for a 30yd+ TD. Bronson & Gaines run into each other because neither has an angle on the throw
— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71)

Mr_Tomahawk 07-28-2014 08:26 PM

#PIMP

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TylerBray?src=hash">#TylerBray</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsCamp?src=hash">#ChiefsCamp</a> made my day at Training camp.. much thanks!! <a href="http://t.co/RneHDNjMZF">pic.twitter.com/RneHDNjMZF</a></p>&mdash; cara (@carakittygirl) <a href="https://twitter.com/carakittygirl/statuses/493887097959247872">July 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In58men 07-28-2014 08:53 PM

I love him

I'll have to say you and I have to be the biggest supporters. You leading the pack.

Tribal Warfare 07-29-2014 01:21 AM

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...cle818979.html

The offense

The offense worked on its no-huddle and 2-minute drill live with the No. 1 offense vs. No. 2 defense; No. 2 offense vs. the No. 1 defense; and the No. 3s vs. No. 3s. Quarterback Alex Smith drove the first unit downfield with a pass to running back Jamaal Charles, two to tight end Anthony Fasano and one to Kyle Williams, but misfired all four times in the scoring zone, including a fade to A.J. Jenkins and an overthrow for Fasano in the end zone. Third-team quarterback Tyler Bray had an efficient series, hitting former Missouri receiver Jerrell Jackson on an out and a slant; completing two passes to Frankie Hammond Jr.; and a checkdown to running back Cyrus Gray. Alex Smith ended the day by hitting Jenkins, who was wide open behind the defense. An ankle injury to tackle Donald Stephenson had a ripple effect, and guard Jeff Allen, in addition to his duty with the starters, took some snaps at left tackle with the second unit. Rookie guard Zack Fulton spent time with the No. 1 unit at right guard, and at center with the second team.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-30-2014 07:49 PM

https://twitter.com/mr_tomahawk/stat...54333875527680

Mr_Tomahawk 07-30-2014 07:50 PM

@bobgretzcom: Post Edited: Tyler Bray Is Showing His Improvement http://t.co/AmuC1SUtB7

In58men 07-30-2014 09:18 PM

Bray is making it harder and harder for the Chiefs to give Alexis an extension.

ToxSocks 07-31-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10770788)

Agreed.

Mav 07-31-2014 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10777054)
Bray is making it harder and harder for the Chiefs to give Alexis an extension.

The ass hurt will be staying for you I'm afraid. Alex Smith is a extra large plate of ribs to Andy Reid son.

crazycoffey 07-31-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10773043)
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...cle818979.html

The offense

The offense worked on its no-huddle and 2-minute drill live with the No. 1 offense vs. No. 2 defense; No. 2 offense vs. the No. 1 defense; and the No. 3s vs. No. 3s. Quarterback Alex Smith drove the first unit downfield with a pass to running back Jamaal Charles, two to tight end Anthony Fasano and one to Kyle Williams, but misfired all four times in the scoring zone, including a fade to A.J. Jenkins and an overthrow for Fasano in the end zone. Third-team quarterback Tyler Bray had an efficient series, hitting former Missouri receiver Jerrell Jackson on an out and a slant; completing two passes to Frankie Hammond Jr.; and a checkdown to running back Cyrus Gray. Alex Smith ended the day by hitting Jenkins, who was wide open behind the defense. An ankle injury to tackle Donald Stephenson had a ripple effect, and guard Jeff Allen, in addition to his duty with the starters, took some snaps at left tackle with the second unit. Rookie guard Zack Fulton spent time with the No. 1 unit at right guard, and at center with the second team.

And if those 4 passes were dropped the lines would read, "Bray looked sharp but failed to complete a single pass."

Not hating on Bray, just the news.

beach tribe 07-31-2014 02:47 AM

Bray will one day be a Christ-like figure for the city of KC.

All QB misfortune will be averaged out by Brady...errr, I mean Bray.

Tom Bray...*sigh* TYLER Bray, is a gift from the football Gods who have finally smiled upon us.

Then you can thank the state of TN for your QB, G, NT, SS, and All World Punter.

Signed: Bray Homer McHomerTenn.

John Dope 07-31-2014 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10770788)

He can't unless he ledgitimately gets hurt right? He definately can't go on the PUP list. The Star just did a story about this.

KC_Lee 07-31-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10777264)

Tom Bray...*sigh* TYLER Bray, is a gift from the football Gods who have finally smiled upon us.

Then you can thank the state of TN for your QB, G, NT, SS, and All World Punter.

I can tell you that since Bray left UT the number of lepers not being cured has risen.

RealSNR 07-31-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Bray leaves Tennessee.

Ebola breaks out in Western Africa.

COINCIDENCE?????

Mr_Tomahawk 07-31-2014 09:25 AM

The 40% of those who have survived the Ebola virus all had "BRAY" tattooed on their backs.

KC_Lee 07-31-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10777602)
The 40% of those who have survived the Ebola virus all had "BRAY" tattooed on their backs.

It's the new Mark Of Cain...

Tribal Warfare 07-31-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vh78T--ZUxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-31-2014 12:47 PM

IN LIKE MOTHER****IN' FLYNN!