ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   2013 CP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269412)

Direckshun 03-12-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9489516)
I'm going to draft the best player available according to my big board

LMAO

Sfeihc 03-12-2013 06:42 PM

I'm not a big fan of Hamas auctioning his teams at all. I like it less than the idea of him leaving over personnel moves made by KC.
How many owners have to be replaced?
To me the fact that we even are talking about replacing owners on March 12th is a slap in the face of the excellence that the CP Mock has been.

Direckshun 03-12-2013 06:45 PM

Well, it's a slap by the team this board is dedicated towards, so...

Sfeihc 03-12-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9490677)
Well, it's a slap by the team this board is dedicated towards, so...

Please explain. I'm confused. What the CHIEFS eat doesn't make me ****. This is about the CP Mock. To me the two are separate entities.

RealSNR 03-12-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9490736)
Please explain. I'm confused. What the CHIEFS eat doesn't make me ****. This is about the CP Mock. To me the two are separate entities.

That's how I'm treating it. The good news is that the three guys who will be out (OTW58, Hamas, htismaqe) will be replaced by three veterans and absolutely worthy team owners (Direckshun, crazycoffey, Mr. Flopnuts). I don't anticipate this mock losing any integrity at all over the sudden change-up, provided these guys have been doing their homework.

Sfeihc 03-12-2013 07:44 PM

That is what I'm hoping for as well, SNR.

htismaqe 03-13-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9490736)

The two arent' separate, sorry.

My love of NFL football starts and ends with the Chiefs.

My participation in the CP Mock, and the requisite knowledge it takes to actually make a decent effort at at, DEPENDS on my love of NFL football.

I hate the Chiefs. Therefore, I hate NFL football. And therefore I have no desire to do a mock draft.

Sfeihc 03-13-2013 09:07 AM

Hate to see you go.

Marco Polo 03-13-2013 09:44 AM

Come on, you're better than that. Toughen up and just focus on fantasy football or something.

DJ's left nut 03-14-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9490784)
That's how I'm treating it. The good news is that the three guys who will be out (OTW58, Hamas, htismaqe) will be replaced by three veterans and absolutely worthy team owners (Direckshun, crazycoffey, Mr. Flopnuts). I don't anticipate this mock losing any integrity at all over the sudden change-up, provided these guys have been doing their homework.

I am personally excited about the chance to fill the Chargers gaping hole at LT in the 5th round by taking Luke Joeckel.

Seriously - is anyone going to take that guy? I'd just feel dirty.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-14-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9490666)
I'm not a big fan of Hamas auctioning his teams at all. I like it less than the idea of him leaving over personnel moves made by KC.
How many owners have to be replaced?
To me the fact that we even are talking about replacing owners on March 12th is a slap in the face of the excellence that the CP Mock has been.

I'm not auctioning them off, that was a joke. Whoever the rest of the participants feel is most worthy should get the spot.

The franchise's direction has just taken the wind out of my sails, and as a consequence, I don't really feel like following through with the homework necessary or making myself care.

I'm extremely dissatisfied with the ownership of this team, and since you can't fire the owners, I'd rather have an estranged, and ever growing detachment from the team's day-to-day operations

Besides, people love to participate in this. Why not give a willing and enthusiastic participant a chance?

It functioned fine w/o me last year and will do so next year.

crazycoffey 03-14-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9496440)
I am personally excited about the chance to fill the Chargers gaping hole at LT in the 5th round by taking Luke Joeckel.

Seriously - is anyone going to take that guy? I'd just feel dirty.

I did in the alt draft for San Diego, didn't feel anything special. If he's there SD takes him, I think

ChiefsCountry 03-14-2013 05:32 PM

crazycoffey is in for Hamas. Pest start the draft thread Monday morning so you can help me edit it. This thing starts at noon on Monday, get to work boys.

The Franchise 03-14-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9499088)
crazycoffey is in for Hamas. Pest start the draft thread Monday morning so you can help me edit it. This thing starts at noon on Monday, get to work boys.

I'll try to remember. Do you want me to just create that shit now? Or are we worried about people filling it up with bullshit before it starts?

ChiefsCountry 03-14-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9499148)
I'll try to remember. Do you want me to just create that shit now? Or are we worried about people filling it up with bullshit before it starts?

Make it sometime this weekend if you can. Try to save some bullshit for awhile. :evil: