ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

BigRedChief 12-01-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9166972)
Yep. Say what you will about their football accumen, but they have to see that every night before they go to sleep for the rest of their lives. I feel for both of them.

Belcher may have been a great guy up until this point, but he did a real job of just completely ****ing up many people's lives on his selfish way out. Hopefully they all piss on his grave.

you are a ignorant asshole
/imdt58

KcFanNindy 12-01-2012 11:09 AM

LIVE TV on 41

Aidan 12-01-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9166583)
Go kill yourself...

**** you asshole.

Agent V 12-01-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9167012)
You're being ridiculous.

This. Good god.

Ace Gunner 12-01-2012 11:09 AM

Very disheartening.

Hootie 12-01-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9167012)
You're being ridiculous.

This.

BlackHelicopters 12-01-2012 11:10 AM

Hochevar gets tendered and now this. Then the depression set in.

HolyHat 12-01-2012 11:10 AM

Just when you think things can't get any worse with this organization. I'm ready to step away for a few years and let this mess of a team get things figured out.

This guy better not get a moment of silence tomorrow. His family deserves a moment, not him. What a scum bag! He was found passed out drunk in his Bentley. Then went home and killed his girlfriend in front of her mother...left behind a 2.5 month old baby!

I just can't wrap my head around being a fan of this organization much longer...

Pasta Little Brioni 12-01-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9166981)
If this is true, it sure doesn't sound like Pioli was trying to de-escalate the situation. While this is ultimately Belcher's responsibility, and it is a tragedy no matter how you slice it, if Pioli and the coaching staff were indeed arguing with him instead of trying to get him to calm down and turn himself in, they need to go NOW.

Oh please don't turn it into this. Ridiculous.

BigRedChief 12-01-2012 11:11 AM

yeah canceling all SOC actions at the game is totally necessary.

stevieray 12-01-2012 11:11 AM

my wife and I are expecting a baby in a few weeks...this is just heartbreaking, on all levels.

Canofbier 12-01-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9167006)
You've said "no doubt" a couple of times now. Goodness knows how you can claim to be so certain about it all.

Please explain to me how an empty stadium and constant ridicule of the job that you spend several dozen hours a week trying to perfect is not even a little bit of a stressor. I'd be interested to hear your rationale.

Shox 12-01-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9166974)
ESPN doesn't get it. They make it sound like he had head injuries and the league should've had mental health resources available etC.

Pffff. Like other have said I think he shot his woman, the freaked out and drove to work to talk to his other family since he has no family here. Saw police roll up because the girls mother was in the house when it happened and called them....he saw them and freaked then killed himself.

****ing ESPN

WOW. You should head up the FBI or something. You figured all this out sitting in your easy chair reading blogs for Chief Planet.

None of us now what provoked JBs actions. So shut up and show a little respect.

KcFanNindy 12-01-2012 11:11 AM

just stated on KSHB that Scott Pioli and Romo Crennel were present talking with Belcher, when he commited suicide.

lcarus 12-01-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9167029)
Just when you think things can't get any worse with this organization. I'm ready to step away for a few years and let this mess of a team get things figured out.

This guy better not get a moment of silence tomorrow. His family deserves a moment, not him. What a scum bag! He was found passed out drunk in his Bentley. Then went home and killed his girlfriend in front of her mother...left behind a 2.5 month old baby!

I just can't wrap my head around being a fan of this organization much longer...

I'm not gonna stop being a fan because of the actions of one player.